PDA

View Full Version : Hello guys,i have a question about glint set “orclays helm”

bakix
02-05-2021, 01:49 PM
What i can do if i sold the helm in quick sale?
I’m already done with orclays ring and amulet,today will start to craft orclays armor.But i sold orclays helm.What i can do?
Anyone knows how to restore it or craft it again?

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
02-05-2021, 02:06 PM
You might try contacting support.

bakix
02-05-2021, 02:45 PM
You might try contacting support.

Can i again craft it or?damn sad story XD

Spooked
02-05-2021, 02:47 PM
Do the questline on an alt acc and stash the end product? Wont grant the title tho.
Unfortunate you sold the helm, as oakmaiden said itd be best to contact support first thing

bakix
02-05-2021, 03:00 PM
Do the questline on an alt acc and stash the end product? Wont grant the title tho.
Unfortunate you sold the helm, as oakmaiden said itd be best to contact support first thing

Now I’m crafting last item “nomerit armor”
Dynamicarth said,after crafting he didn’t see the nomerit helm in craft.i didn’t know about *quest items is sellable* damn .

arcanefid
02-05-2021, 03:59 PM
Now I’m crafting last item “nomerit armor”
Dynamicarth said,after crafting he didn’t see the nomerit helm in craft.i didn’t know about *quest items is sellable* damn .

Nomerite Helm isn't technically a helm, you can find it in crafting inventory I think. After you turn it in, you get the Orcslaying Helm. As Spooked said, you can do the quest again in another toon, there is no achievement for Orclsaying set so it doesn't matter. Be careful with the Glintstone set though.

bakix
02-09-2021, 11:05 AM
Actually Legendary quest items like orclays set is sellable,u can sell it with any legendary in fast sell.After sellin orclays set u can craft mythic set,I understood quest mechanics.Thanks all,now I’m craftin glint ring :)