PDA

View Full Version : Welcome! Please say hi! We are glad to meet you!

Pages : [1] 2

Samhayne
04-17-2012, 09:39 AM
Hello and Welcome to the Official Spacetime Studios Forums for Dark Legends!

Please take a moment to say hi and tell us a little bit about yourself. List your character name so that others can add you to their friends list in game, so you can meet up and play!

ninjaduck
04-17-2012, 09:43 AM
I am Ninjaduck, Im from the UK, and Im a huge fan of DL.

My IGN is Thirst! :D

Underworld
04-17-2012, 09:50 AM
Conartist here! Loving the game so far! Well done STS

Growwle
04-17-2012, 10:00 AM
Ulrik, from USA, not as old as my posts may make me seem :-). DL is great so far.

octavos
04-17-2012, 11:40 AM
Hello, My name is Ghost "Octavos" on forums "Im from mexico, so english is my second language *Image a latin fellow with designer clothing". I never hesitate to answer questions, and if I cant find the answer, I can tell ya where to look.

In Dark Legends and Star legends im "Ghost" but in Pocket legends in "GhostSG" in which ever game you choose to play, I will stop what im doing to give you tips.

Lady_Pebbles
04-17-2012, 12:05 PM
Hellurr, my IGN in SL & DL is Thren and my IRL nickname is Pebbles. I am a 27yr old Puerto Rican & Cuban woman from Illinois & I've been playing mmos since I was a kid. Basically, Im an old school latina gamer gal with an attitude. ;)

Edit: Chi-Town in the house baby.. Woot! <3 lol

Ghosti
04-18-2012, 11:36 AM
Hey guys! Loving DL so far. Used to dabble in SL but now DL has caught my eye. I reign from the windy city. My in game name is Mars. If you have any questions hit me up!

Theminecraft
04-18-2012, 08:38 PM
Hello. my character name is theminecraft as usual. DL is pretty good so far i have full biker set :vD:

Mitchturbo
04-18-2012, 08:55 PM
Hiya, Mitchturbo here, My Ign is ofcause Mitchturbo :-)
I'm from the UK, I play these games while I'm at work at Night so I'm usually online at the same time as USA players :-)
I specialize in SL more Engineer type, But I'm Loving DL so far! Getting loads of free respec points on my skills, I kinda like the high accuracy and critical build. Lol XD

I probably spend more time on this forum than I do ingame :-D

Paar
04-18-2012, 08:56 PM
Hello, Im Jake. Also known as Paar. I quit these games until further notice. Umm... Have fun Repping everyone because thats all that matters now.

Elyseon
04-18-2012, 09:07 PM
Im Elyseon from Elyland, my favorite game so far is Ely Legends

Zojak
04-19-2012, 12:46 AM
Hey all Zojak here, my IGN For Dark legends is well.... Zojak! :D I'm 22 years old and live in Vancouver BC, Canada, andddddddddd yeah hit me up ig! :D

Lowlyspy
04-19-2012, 01:01 AM
Hello, Im Jake. Also known as Paar. I quit these games until further notice. Umm... Have fun Repping everyone because thats all that matters now.
Lawl.

I'm Lowly. Mainly play PL. Proud member of Alterran Royal Guard. I live in Las Vegas, Nevada, US. 18 years old.

javier995
04-19-2012, 01:09 AM
Hello, I am Javier.

I'm a kind fellow, if you're kind to me. I come off as very mature (or so people say), and you will see it when you speak with me.

I enjoy helping others, as it brings about a smile! Smiles make me smile ^_^. If you have any questions, be sure to know you can count on me to do my best to answer it! If I cannot get an answer to you quickly, I'll be sure to get back to you on it.

If you're having troubles, I'll kindly set aside whatever I'm doing and speak with you about it. Everything depends on what it is, so pms may only be needed at times!

I am Javiermadriz in Star Legends, and Javiermadriz in Pocket Legends. I do not play Dark Legends at the moment Bc of the iOS thing. I assure you, I'll be Javiermadriz there too!

Star legends is my primary game, do you can catch me there at almost any time of the day! If not, feel free to shoot me a pm on here.

I am Javier, 17 years of age. Living in Modesto, CA.

Jake Miller
04-21-2012, 03:57 AM
Hey guys my names jake miller and i go by many toon names "Necro, killaholic, and Necromator" . Ive played sl since beta release on android and now Im quite addicted to dl.

I have many questions Id like to ask about dl, as i am about forums because this is the.first time ive ever used forums for a game.

So ill start off slow.
Who plays daily and can help me beef up my char in dl?

Im a little confuzed on what to use equip-wise. Im almost lv 20.
Add me Necro if u want to help.

Or reply with tips/advice/name. I want to have an equally high kill record for both pvp and pve.

Please help me improve my vampire! Ive been saving all my gold and buying plat this wkend!

-Necro-

Icewarrior11235
04-21-2012, 08:47 PM
This game is awesome

Marieke
04-23-2012, 12:23 PM
I am already lvl 18 but i just like to say hi so hi :D my in game name is Marieke

cjswogkstkdg
04-24-2012, 07:22 AM
Hello ! I'm poop, poor!

dugantale
04-24-2012, 07:32 AM
Hey guys, im sure you a all know me a Dugantale, im a level 20 with 4k xp out of 17k xp, woot haha, thanks StS for making such awesome games!

-Dugantale

Leviatha
04-25-2012, 11:54 AM
I'm Leviatha, here and on DL. I'm almost lvl 19. I started playing not too long ago and got addicted. I'm trying to raise enough gold to buy the awesome armored top and legs. I play on my smart phone for now until I can figure out the technical issues I'm having with it on my pc.
As for RL, I'm 21 years old and I'm a freelance artist looking for other jobs as well. I'm a proud milf with a beautiful 8 month old daughter and a husband I adore. I couldn't be happier.

patgaspe
05-07-2012, 02:51 PM
Hi i am patgaspe, french payer, i got a question. How cant we get expérience after lvl 21?

Lady_Pebbles
05-08-2012, 09:04 AM
The current level cap is 21. You'll have to wait until the level cap is raised. In the meantime, there is a lot to do in DL; i.e. Achievements and PvP. :)

Recktafy
05-09-2012, 10:29 AM
Hey all my name is Dante I'm new to DL I currently played SL and PL now I'm playing this one and this game is great I play everyday and I tend to play more on my phone my name in the game is Recktafy feel free to add me and play with me

ArtStar
05-14-2012, 05:03 PM
Hey all my name is Dante I'm new to DL I currently played SL and PL now I'm playing this one and this game is great I play everyday and I tend to play more on my phone my name in the game is Recktafy feel free to add me and play with me

Welcome Reck! :]

Matutd
05-14-2012, 05:14 PM
I r noob in DL haha :) add vampyr in game? For me :')

octavos
05-14-2012, 05:17 PM
I r noob in DL haha :) add vampyr in game? For me :')
Add these...Ghost, Draculas, Diablo and "Octavos"...they are my mains...if you dont mind dying add these also "Ghostz, McFang, Clowns,"

Matutd
05-14-2012, 05:23 PM
Add these...Ghost, Draculas, Diablo and "Octavos"...they are my mains...if you dont mind dying add these also "Ghostz, McFang, Clowns,"

Kk sure :) and don't mind dying? Is that a challenge? If it is, it's on, but maybe tomorrow it's 11:30 pm here haha. ps, I suck at pvp :p (well not really, but compared to the twinks and people with a bit more experience)

ArtStar
05-17-2012, 03:27 PM
Welcome all, and remember :]

Qyu
05-25-2012, 05:30 PM
Hi all,
Feel free to add me ign Pickympc lvl21 , Qyu lvl20 and Btw lvl20 atm.
I am 24 yo , married and have a 9 month baby . I always use female toon cause the vanities looks awesome on female toon , i am not gay lol. I like talking, if u see me in game we can talk about anything , ask anything or at least u can just say hi but dont get me wrong if im not replay/late repaly cause i afk alot for work and helping wife for baby stuff . Thanks :)

Twinrova
05-28-2012, 07:31 PM
Hello everyone!
Im from Utah, USA. IGN's for PL (lvl53), SL(lvl36), and DL(lvl21) are also Twinrova. I'll be glad to help anyone! ;) (if I have the time and not busy...)

Btw...truth be told! I am a dude, I just chose the name Twinrova cause the 1st legends game I played was PL and I am a huge Zelda fan. The enchantress uses fire and ice, and so could Twinrova from Ocarina of Time.

That is pretty much why I chose the name... That, and because it sounds cool. :)

scallaway2100
06-04-2012, 02:31 PM
Hello,
My name is Sheramarie (in the game that is..lol) I love everything about Monsters!! I love reading a series called Anita Blake. Which is also about vampires. I am new to the R.P.G world so pls go easy on me. I yeah and I am a female who lives in M.D.

K bye

Floating
06-14-2012, 09:17 AM
I am Floating from Europe. I like pizzas and going out. I also like dl @.@

MaryoOmBH
06-24-2012, 01:54 PM
heyy !! im MaryoomBH

im newbie here in DL ...
its cool game so far ! :unconscious:

alvinpmagnaye
06-29-2012, 03:48 AM
Ø_Ø thanks for the great game's spacetimestudios family n_n, God-bless always

heypeo
06-29-2012, 09:54 AM
Welcome to the forum hope you enjoy the game and forum as much as I do :)

BG_zorro
07-01-2012, 11:13 PM
Hi. In real life, my name is Ben. In Dark Legends, my name is Ukelo. I'm from the US. I'm usually low key and keep to myself, independent like my game name. Don't mind company but not very tolerable of immaturity and disrespect. Stomping 30, but I still have a heart of a child at times. Currently entrapped in the college grind, haha.

BATHORYARIA
07-02-2012, 06:34 PM
This my pl chr name I'm Evildead in dl I suck at it but have insane fun in the ctf in game after level cap intend to play again. Have a few friends in game but not that user friendly to most and I dont chat much :E

BabyDollC
07-02-2012, 08:42 PM
Hi everyone :) im Lilystar(in the game) and i am on lvl 21. I freakin LOOOOOVE DL. It is so amazing :D feel free to add me, i'm on everyday.

Avoyelles
07-12-2012, 06:44 PM
Hi y'all, I'm Avoyelles in game an for realz. I've got a couple of questions. Theres an achievement for "biomorph" what is it, an how or can I acquire it? Second, what is this "upgrade to a premium vampire" about? Any an all help would be appreciated. Thank you ;)

clichedotkix
07-16-2012, 09:41 AM
Hi guys, I'm just a newbie in DL. Add me up guys, name is Cliche (in game name). Thanks. :)

Unquenchable
07-16-2012, 06:22 PM
Hey all i'm craig 27 yrs old just got an android phone i play many mmo's and was pleasently surprised to find mobile mmoing has taken off big time
I go by many ign's Unquenchable lvl 25 skorned lvl 25 immortalkandy lvl11 twink dark legendz pwns hard
Will look forward to facing u on the battlefield

Floating
07-17-2012, 04:43 AM
Hey everyone and niceee to meet u all :)

maxsash
07-21-2012, 11:38 PM
my name is maxsash in dl... enjoying this game... btw can anyone tell me how do the vamps in the vamp district kiss?

epen
07-24-2012, 10:59 PM
Hi..im anichoco..from malaysia

lilllith
07-28-2012, 04:33 AM
I don't game often and have never played so much that i reached a high level until i found this game. I totally recommend is this game to everyone I know. I've only been playing it a couple of weeks and already in level 20 my name is lilllith in game as well hit me up if you want to run campaigns with someone.

Jblazer
07-28-2012, 03:16 PM
Welcome aboard!Add me in game!@Jblazer

Reyven
07-28-2012, 04:16 PM
Hey, just registered, but not new to the game, my in game name is Reyven, real name is Phoenix. Glad to be part of this. :)

Avoyelles
08-01-2012, 03:39 PM
Yes it's me again with another odd problem...sigh... I've followed all the guidelines to the T an I'm still unable to upload my signature! Grrrrrr. I checked the FAQ found no help :( searched the web an found "load the photo in to your photo album" this was a total bust! Spent 2 hours going over every setting an option available an cant locate the photo album. FAQ is sadly outdated :( my signature is on photobucket but everytime I attempt an upload I get invalid file! I'm at my wits end! Does anyone have a reccomendation to accomplish my goal here? Please I need help!

Mitchturbo
08-01-2012, 05:39 PM
Yes it's me again with another odd problem...sigh... I've followed all the guidelines to the T an I'm stil unable to upload my signature! Grrrrrr. I checked the FAQ found no help :( searched the web an found "load the photo in to your photo album" this was a total bust! Spent 2 hours going over every setting an option available an cant locate the photo album. FAQ is sadly outdated :( my signature is on photobucket but everytime I attempt an upload I get invalid file! I'm at my wits end! Does anyone have a reccomendation to accomplish my goal here? Please I need help!

Hi read this: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?59712-Mitchturbo-s-instructions-on-how-to-upload-a-signature

It may help :-)

Imortallegend
08-18-2012, 08:02 AM
Hi guys im 14 years Old and im quite addicted to DL. From so far i think the best game in Space studios is DL. But need to improve on few things to get ppl super addicted. Add Me in DL: Imortallegend

WinterKate
08-18-2012, 08:38 AM
Welcome! Add Winterkate and Summerkate in-game. :)

Zeokane
08-21-2012, 01:11 AM
Hello! My character name is Zeokane she s my 3 alter ego.Shes From Russian Vampires guild.I realy love DL! Here so many good people!

Phantomas
08-23-2012, 09:31 AM

Hi I'm Phantomas, started 3 weeks ago, discovered how much fun this game is (and addictve). I like the game itself, but I also like the possibilities to make new friends around the world. If you see me , do not hesitate to make contact, I will try to helpya.
I'm Dutch, (Europe, The Netherlands),I never played a game like this before, and now I am a member of Guild Darkness, well they made me an officer! in less than 1 week playing! LOL, Cu inside!

Zuperranta
08-27-2012, 04:41 AM
Hello everyone ^_^im Zuperranta. I started play DL a week ago and im completely overwhelmed by this game! Hope to see u guys in game!

Deadflesh
08-30-2012, 09:48 AM

Please take a moment to say hi and tell us a little bit about yourself. List your character name so that others can add you to their friends list in game, so you can meet up and play!

My character name is ~DEADFLESH~
I'm a wommen ,live in the USA, and love to play video games❤👍
I'm New to the DL world but , already in LOVE. 😍#⃣1⃣📲iPhone game

Kardiorath
08-30-2012, 03:33 PM
....yad ecin a evah \Kardiorath/ eman si ym, olleH

Running Pear
08-31-2012, 10:25 PM
Hello! My in game name is Rafela! I live in Hawaii! Soutout to all the Hawaii players out there! I'm level 30 right now, feel free to add me and ask questions! I am usually free to help too!

( to the people who don't know, hawaii is part of the US )

Beabawa
09-03-2012, 03:39 AM
Hello fellow vamp's!!! Just wanted to say HAY!!! Hope you are enjoying game as much as me. WOOT WOOT!
Now let the SPILLING BEGIN see you at the BATH!!!

<Beabawa>

<Eternal>

Phantomas
09-04-2012, 10:44 AM
Hi Reyven, my real name is John. :-)

Cezz
09-08-2012, 08:13 AM
Hi! Im Cezz started playing this game a few months ago and starting to love this game.
Im really interested in pvp :biggrin:

Jblazer
09-08-2012, 11:24 PM
Hiya, Mitchturbo here, My Ign is ofcause Mitchturbo :-)
I'm from the UK, I play these games while I'm at work at Night so I'm usually online at the same time as USA players :-)
I specialize in SL more Engineer type, But I'm Loving DL so far! Getting loads of free respec points on my skills, I kinda like the high accuracy and critical build. Lol XD

I probably spend more time on this forum than I do ingame :-D

Lol I probably spend more time on forums then I do in-game to lol.

Kraoracha
11-07-2012, 03:53 AM
Oh, guess I was not supposed to make a new thread but post my hi here, lol

Well, okay, hi then.

Godmodgrotesk
11-10-2012, 03:12 AM
Im Godmodgrotesk. Add me to your friendlist. Idk how to add lol.

Trickmaster
11-10-2012, 11:28 PM
Hello! I'm Trickmaster, from Brazil :-)

I'm 20 years ola and I'm a writer!

Miffstabboy
11-11-2012, 10:33 PM
Hey, I'm Miffstabboy.. 23 years old, Grad student. Yeah. See y'all around!

thirstyone
11-12-2012, 08:26 PM
Greetings im known as Thirstyone in the game live in wash and enjoy the game have a few questions but will post on the previous page. My guild is Lust For Blood feel free to look me up if you would like to join

kurtamirh
11-14-2012, 03:33 PM
Awesome game thumbz up dude!!

mylesn
11-15-2012, 12:19 PM
Hey all, just started playing! My in-game name is Sparklez!

jancha
11-24-2012, 07:35 AM
IGN: jancha
S: Male
A: 22

Hoi!

wollner72
11-25-2012, 06:12 AM
Whats up with the lvl cap, when there are two more powers! So how do you get the brimstone and ghoststrike if lvl cap is 31 and those two are lvl 32??

Kraoracha
11-26-2012, 08:17 AM
Future ideas I guess.

Natepiff
12-19-2012, 12:56 AM
Hello, I'm natepiff and I'm a lvl 10.

trancevader
01-04-2013, 07:18 AM
hey. just started playing DL a couple of days ago. my ign is trancevader.

Rouquine
01-09-2013, 12:23 AM
Hey all. Just started playing yesterday. Any tips or suggestions would be cool.

IGN: SatineRose

Kraoracha
01-09-2013, 05:50 AM
Hi Natepiff, Trancevader and SatineRose, welcome. I hope you enjoy the game, don't try to play too fast so you get to the max level, just take your time.

Burnikita
01-12-2013, 10:28 AM
Burnikita here. I have started playing DL a few days back and I'm enjoying it a lot. I love the CTF here.

mayur gajra
01-13-2013, 02:31 PM
Hello now the game dark legends sucks no update nothing what is this man

Phreakazoid
01-15-2013, 05:28 PM
I play Phreakazoid & Phrequinox. This is a great M.M.O. for mobile. I like to farm items and gems so just send me a message and I'm always down to help somebody look. I will share party members helping look for stuff. Hope to have a lot of fun playing see you all on the server. Also A.O.T.A. is an awsome guild I like being a part of it.

XKrobelusX
01-19-2013, 12:49 PM
I'm Xkrobelusx part of guild Rc Delta and I'm an avid pvper. If anyone interested in joining guild for pvp, pm me. :)

Sandra Marie Black
01-19-2013, 02:07 PM
Hi my name is Sandthia and Labaz. These are my dark legends toons. on Al it's just Sandthia On pocket legends its Sandthia , Sandysflower, Sandylim, Sandyhuhu Sandyhihi , Mostly Mage and archer on pl. like both those classes Friend me on all games but don't ask for ATM make your own its funnier that way.

danishani2
01-25-2013, 06:22 AM
Hey, guys! I'm Dani. I started playing DL a few days ago, to be honest and I'm already addicted to it.
Character's name is Lunaci. I'm a 19 year old from Texas/Louisiana (good ol' southern hospitality, eh?) I play guitar and have been for nearly 5 years now. (Metal/hard rock.) I tend to be a bit on the shy side at first. However, that's entirely excluded once people get to know me. I show the same respect that anyone shows me. No worries, though, Southerners are nice, right? =)

Kraoracha
01-25-2013, 06:52 AM
Hi and welcome!

Pathogenic
01-25-2013, 02:55 PM
'Ello, fellow players of Dark Legends. As I am new here; only two days, and I am OBSESSED! For awhile I've searched for a game that was intriguing enough to play, and I must say--Dark Legends is quite epic? Lolol. Nonetheless; I am glad to be among you all, and I look forward to slaughtering with said allies. OH also, how do you change your name in the game..? r__r;

Kraoracha
01-28-2013, 05:18 AM
Hi, and welcome.
You can only change your name once you started with platinum, I had the same problem, it proposed Kraoracha and I didnt change it at the start, so now that is who I am, lol.

januaryleaf
02-01-2013, 01:55 AM
I'm Openwounds from phillippines I'm one of you're huge fans Dark Legends I've playing this for almost 6months but this my first post in forum :) more power !!

bluehrhedz
02-05-2013, 02:23 AM
IGN Bluehrhedz
Dark Legends cool game!!!!!!!!

canislupis081376
02-06-2013, 03:59 AM
Heya. My name is Ross, and my toon is Notasparkly. Been playing for awhile, also been lurking on the Forums for awhile. Love all the useful information here. I'm a bit of a perfectionist, and sometimes I come off as "aloof". I don't mind running solo, but always nice to share the item/xp/gold grind with others. Would also love tips on finding my "Executions"...They seem to hide from me, guess they're afraid. Look forward to seeing some of you guys/gals in game. Happy Hunting!

Vamphyra
02-14-2013, 01:32 AM
Hello Everyone my ign is Vamphyra I hope to make friends here

Kraoracha
02-14-2013, 02:29 AM
H, nice to see new people here.

spacemen
02-17-2013, 09:17 AM
Hi, im Matic. I come from Slovenia. I am 21 yeahrs old. My name in DL is Usazhebi, 12lvl:-P.
And of course this game is awesome :-D

ScaryWhiteBoy
02-24-2013, 01:48 AM
Hay everyone im Scarywhiteboy, ive only been play for a mounth and im already lvl 31.. so yea this game is hella fun... so look me up if u want abd have fun...

p.s. GO VAMPIRE NATION!!!!!!!

antonew
02-24-2013, 04:39 AM
haaaaay aaaall..
i cm from indonesia..
i like Dark Legends soooo much!!!
╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)╯ GO!

Kraoracha
02-25-2013, 04:26 AM
Nice to see some nice new people in here once in a while! :)

Clueflower
02-26-2013, 11:29 PM
Hello everyone! I really enjoy this game but, Im not going to spend anymore money on it. Is there a way to get platinum beside using REAL money to buy it? Thanks for you help!

Kraoracha
02-27-2013, 04:14 AM
Yes, Clueflower, login every day and visit the daily minion every day, after 5 days you get a vanity item, or 5 or 10 platinum.
Other is the offers from the store and then the link to free platinum offers.

Hello, I am Karma. I am guild master of Satan's Cheerleaders. I have lots of characters on DL cuz my favorite thing to do is to kill with my guild and don't want my level to get in the way. My IGNs are: deadlykarma, karmaten, karmafifteen, karmatwenty, and karmatwosix. I've been peaking at the forums for a while, but finally decided it was time to register.

Chansky
03-01-2013, 02:49 AM
Hey guys! This is chantelle also known as chan. Sadly im addicted to the game thanks to my friend... Im kinda new like 3weeks or something but yeah and i guess thats it? My ingame name is Maartierra but if you know chansky and delicieux then you should know maartierra since im all 3 ahahah ;) byebye <3 xo

bloodmourn
03-02-2013, 04:29 PM
Name is Sven, from Tennessee. Ign is bloodmourn. The name is more than what it seems. I have lost many blood brothers. So I mourn on the loss of their blood. Currently lvl 26. I don't mind helping where I can. So of you wanna add me go for it.

DEMONS OF THE APOCALYPSE

p.s. stay fresh till death.

Kaniwa
03-08-2013, 01:18 AM
Hi, let say if DL is not exist, my life isn't complete.. That's it.. The name is Kaniwa.. New player & am a comedian & ofCoz comedian likes playing & have fun.. DL is something that we have more fun inside! Hey, anybody can tell me how to get K-Stone? Thanks..

Karleen Brown
03-20-2013, 01:18 AM
Hi my ign is taasify in dl I am new and don't know all the lingo so I am sorry if I do not understand. I don't play many games online I tryed wow but didn't have money to keep playing other than that nothing else . So far I love this game and am thinking of trying the others.
Thanks

Totallymad
03-20-2013, 02:39 AM
Hey guys! My ign: Totallymad i started to play DL in March 2012) Still i love this game and trying to help ppl around to get in game process. One thing i really dont like for now are beggars and scammers. Be fair, play fair, get everything yourself)

Greencrow
03-25-2013, 05:29 AM
Hi. Im Greencrow lvl 3 hehe

kurangajar
03-25-2013, 10:40 AM
hi alll... nice u meet u...

midnitesorrow
04-01-2013, 09:35 PM
Greetings(ok belated greetings since I've been playing a long time),
I love DL and never find it dull,something is always happening. I'm 34yoa female in florida. My guild is Children of Malkav.

Merry meet and merry meet again.

Emfx
04-02-2013, 02:26 PM
What's up everyone! New to the game, so far I am enjoying the game and plan to stick around for awhile.

Willow breeze
04-15-2013, 11:59 AM
Hi, my name is Willow. I'm Blackwillow from the guild Darkness. I am new to the forum. I'm totally digging the game and have met some incredibly amazing people. I'm on every day and love to chat and make new friends. If you see me say"Hi" and maybe we can kill stuff or farm together :-)

Willow breeze
04-15-2013, 12:03 PM
Love to hear you're still enjoying it. I've only been playing five months but never a dull moment. I'm Willow from Darkness, nice to meet you :-)

Phantomas
04-16-2013, 09:15 AM
Hi, my name is Willow. I'm Blackwillow from the guild Darkness. I am new to the forum. I'm totally digging the game and have met some incredibly amazing people. I'm on every day and love to chat and make new friends. If you see me say"Hi" and maybe we can kill stuff or farm together :-)

Hi Willow, welcome to the forum :applause:
Add me as friend here on forum ; Phantomas

Death Dealer
04-26-2013, 08:43 AM
Hello everyone, my IGN is Baasabae and I have been playing DL for a couple of months now, having a lot of fun and meeting good friends. Hail from Massachusetts USA. Doing well in the campaigns but I need a separate name for DM and CTF like " cannon fodder" take care all

dethanjel
05-09-2013, 10:01 AM
Hey everyone. Pleased to meet u I'm dethanjel in game. Really new to mmorpg gaming. But i like it so far. Friend me if u want. Leave

Fadet
05-14-2013, 12:22 PM
Hi everyone!!! Here Fadet from uruguay!!!

Azicese
05-15-2013, 08:58 AM
Hello, I'm Azicese in the game, nice to meet you all!

matheusviiga
05-19-2013, 03:19 AM
hello guys i am Tetezeu, I'm from Brazil
an awesome game, worth it!
Let's go xD

Pierre Gagne
05-21-2013, 12:29 AM
Allo my name is what my name is the real slim shaddy

Totallymad
05-22-2013, 01:11 AM
:vwub::vwub:

Immortality
05-22-2013, 11:08 PM
Using a fake picture, smh

http://www.taf.in.th/showthread.php?t=51153

Totallymad
05-24-2013, 12:27 AM
Delllo u cheater, no more cookies for you :suspicion:

Cleox
05-27-2013, 11:52 AM
Hello! :) My name is Cristina. Im from Spain. I really love Dl. English is my second lenguaje. I really have meet awesome people in Dl, that I really want to meet in Real life. I love Pvp , Im addicted to Ctf and Im in <The Mad House> guild.

My Ign is: Cleox

Belfasius
05-27-2013, 05:41 PM
Hi everyone! My name is anas and I'm from Spain but I speak French too. I love this game and want meet good people to have some fun. IGN: Belfius. I'm searching for a guild too

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk 2

HauntedRosary
05-28-2013, 10:18 PM
Hiya, names HauntedRosary on Dark Legends and I am apart of BLOOD GODS MASQUERADE, an awesome guild whose growing in numbers, I like anime and all types of cool things. Talk to me and join. Bye bye!

Elisa Marie
06-02-2013, 02:55 PM
Hi I'm Lisa from the UK ....... Love the game so far...... Addicted already

Sayrenn
06-02-2013, 10:54 PM
Well... Hello there, I am Sayrenn, from my living room, enjoying Dark Legends and all it has to offer.

Knivesfull
06-13-2013, 12:31 AM
Hi its me knives hahahahhaa

Natasha Vera
06-13-2013, 10:18 PM
Chassaty 26 female memphis, tn

Queenkitty
06-14-2013, 01:09 PM
Hello everyone! My IGN is Davinapham and I've been playing DL since mid Feb and is an officer of the lovely AOTA guild. I love to pvp, kill things, chat or whatever''s fun so come say hi and let's slash up some zombies together ;)

Conquered
06-14-2013, 08:09 PM
Welcome to da forums!
names zenxpro

a.Phillips
06-14-2013, 09:30 PM
Hi I'm Andy. Only.have one question can you add co masters to guild. The Prowling hunters as I play along side my wife.

Malladus
06-19-2013, 09:00 PM
My name is Pedro been playing Dark legends for a while now...
If you want to farm at harg kyth Domain to get relic infused hammer, hook me up! :couple_inlove:

IGN: Malladus

Angelicbeast
06-27-2013, 08:27 AM
im 11 my name is ashley i play dark legends up untill 2 guys stalked me an keep trying to get me to send them naked pics. There names are Leviathan an Keotabe can you please make them stop :"(

Sariita
06-28-2013, 05:12 PM
Hello ahaha :D I'm Sariii in DL. I'm lvl 8 (I can't play two games) I'm from Panama so English is my second language :p If u are asking yourself that xD

Sariita
06-28-2013, 05:15 PM
One thing that I love from DL is that I can slay zombies :p
*feels strange* loool I'm pretty sure people like that xD

MR.GEE
07-03-2013, 10:22 AM
my dl ign is jaythebitter , just starting playing dl, for my 1st true love is star legends , oh and im from chicago

danascully
07-09-2013, 01:52 AM
Im danascully love the game

nebelparder
07-09-2013, 02:25 PM
hello, i´m katrin - name in the game is nebelparder. I´m from germany and love this GAME!!

Azelie71
07-10-2013, 11:01 PM
Hello :D I'm new to DL. I have a question.. how do you play pvp battles? Is it in the Asylum? :o

Damianna
07-23-2013, 07:57 AM
i'm jordan :) 20. UK! Damianna is my username :) hellooooooo

mrsgandolf
07-24-2013, 08:37 PM
In game I'm Alicexcullenx .. i just started playing dl abour a week ago. My main love is pocket legends tho. Im 25 f from the USA . :-) hmu !!

Conquered
07-30-2013, 04:58 AM
Welcome to DL

Dravenlady
08-03-2013, 10:20 PM
hi, my DL name is Dravenlady and I just started playing 3 days ago. level 12 and loving this game so much! "Capture the flag" is my fave PVP match. but I love being asking of the Ring in Deathmatches also! I'm a tank, I run right up and start killing everything like crazy.

I even started a guild, "Beautiful And Deadly" = BAD get it? lol

pg simpson
09-03-2013, 10:07 PM
Hi, my ign is Iateove. I'm a noob of coarse. Started last week and I'm hooked! If I may ask a nooby question. I've maxed out my 500 slots for inv, how do I sell my items? Not looking for ah, and cant find items to sell. Smh I feel rather foolish. I'm on a samsung tablet am I missing options? Ty in advance for any help.

thebane
09-04-2013, 11:08 AM

Rae Joung Lee
09-12-2013, 09:43 PM
Hello im Scorpioonk ~~
nice to me you lol

Rae Joung Lee
09-12-2013, 10:05 PM
Hello ^__^

Keldrak
09-13-2013, 01:22 AM
Yeah. Above name, see it - Keldrak. Introduction complete. Now, time for cookies. :emmersed:

PuncturedSoul
09-14-2013, 08:55 AM
Hello! It's nice to meet you. ^_^ My username is Kyranite.

butterflykdh
10-05-2013, 02:46 PM
Hi I`m just trying to figure out how you can get a pet? I see a tab for it under inventory but don't see how to get one

Gutheck
10-05-2013, 08:30 PM
Hello everyone!!! I like to be known as Gutheck, it is an old alias of mine. I am turning 21 October 10th and it is glad to see all of you!! I play on my phone, but unfortunately it stopped working recently.. I can't figure out why. Have a great day/night everyone!

Yvonnedd
10-07-2013, 08:55 AM
Hi I'm Yvonne (in game name Yvonnedd or Doberflame) from the Netherlands, I'm in the guild called Cinders to Ash. In this guild there are mainly players from another vampire game called Vampire Stories which regrettably had to close. We had a great community there and I made a lot of friends, we want to stay together, that's why we started playing Dark Legends and maybe more of us will join. I like Dark Legends very much and hope there will be more levels and new campaigns.

I also wonder if there is a place in the forum for role play, where we can post stories about our vampires, because there are some writers among us 😊.

thatmafiagirl
10-21-2013, 01:10 PM
Hey everyone! (:

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

Avoyelles
10-23-2013, 02:54 PM
Hiya, I'm Avoyelles same name in the game :) I'm back for another round of Halloween DL and try once again to hunt down the elusive gamer set. I'm starting my quest today :/ I've got the next few days off from work so I'm going to try and make 1001 runs in dark hallow in hopes of getting the top. See y'all in game ;) toodles

Pirotesss
11-13-2013, 02:45 AM
Hi all, I'm Lunaestrella in the game. I play when I take breaks from Pocket Legends (play as an archer named Pirotesss on there) and just enjoy puttering around doing quest stuff. Nice to meet you all. :)

Kraoracha
11-13-2013, 04:32 AM
always nice to see there are still new players joining :)

Dan Paloay
01-28-2014, 09:56 PM
hi i am acquarion 3rd place at Dm Lb :) i luv death mtach

loganspidey
02-09-2014, 07:21 PM
I'm spiderrman on dark legend but you players can call me Logan. I love this game and reached level 28 in only five days

loganspidey
02-09-2014, 07:22 PM
Lol

deadlystriker
02-10-2014, 07:09 AM
wow

Meloncholia
02-21-2014, 02:30 PM
Hey!

I'm Meloncholia (MelAncholia was already taken) from New Joisey. I am a neophyte who just started playing DL 2 days ago. BTW I'm almost down to zero packs o' blood! Assuming I can buy more blood packs, how and where? Thanx in advance!

����������������������������������������

Never mind y'all, I found it!!! (I feel so foolish)

doomdoomdoom
02-21-2014, 06:47 PM
Hey!

I'm Meloncholia (MelAncholia was already taken) from New Joisey. I am a neophyte who just started playing DL 2 days ago. BTW I'm almost down to zero packs o' blood! Assuming I can buy more blood packs, how and where? Thanx in advance!

����������������������������������������

Never mind y'all, I found it!!! (I feel so foolish)

Hi Meloncholia...welcome!

BTW...if you join a guild, most guilds have discounted blood packs in their guild halls. So buy from your guild hall instead of the Club Sanctuary. Also some 2 hour allies give blood packs as well.

deadlystriker
03-04-2014, 09:22 AM
hi all add me ign deadlystriker

Zenithar (Divine)
03-11-2014, 10:20 PM
My IGN is Zenithar.
I like the game and it's community. I got the game expecting it to kill my time...
Turns out it's one of my hobby to play!

Knivezfull
03-13-2014, 11:21 AM
hello all hahahahha

Mezderak
03-14-2014, 12:07 AM
hi nice to meet you all :) I'm Mezderak my DL name

deadlystriker
03-14-2014, 06:55 AM
lol

kyhara
04-06-2014, 03:10 PM
hi i am kyhara and my Dl name is Kyhara

Sunneedae
04-07-2014, 03:36 PM
hi i am kyhara and my Dl name is Kyhara

hiya,
i think i may have met u in game! =)
~Sunneedae

DivineMyth
04-09-2014, 10:42 AM
hiya,
i think i may have met u in game! =)
~Sunneedae

I think ive met you too o.o xD

iishmachii
05-30-2014, 08:30 PM
Hi! my DL name is iishmachii :)
add me! :D

Conquered
05-31-2014, 12:06 AM
You replied to an old thead XD

Elizabeth J. Mercier-Baer
06-03-2014, 08:40 AM
Hi Everyone!
Just started DL a week ago & can't put it down!
I'm having a ton of fun & just joined a guild :vwub:
Send me a friends request, Thanks

Kornsen
06-04-2014, 07:43 AM
Welcome to DL and Satan's Cheerleaders Elizabeth :)

doomdoomdoom
06-04-2014, 10:52 AM
Hi Everyone!
Just started DL a week ago & can't put it down!
I'm having a ton of fun & just joined a guild :vwub:
Send me a friends request, Thanks

Welcome again. And can't put it down is right....already level 35. ^_^

x-Amorevole
06-22-2014, 08:39 AM
Hello. I started DL last night and I am addicted. Currently level 11 :D add me. Mellienniane

Capricornius
07-29-2014, 03:14 AM
Hello Everyone!!!
Iam Capricornius and DL is my second life hehe
Glad to be here!

doomdoomdoom
07-29-2014, 10:25 AM
Hello Everyone!!!
Iam Capricornius and DL is my second life hehe
Glad to be here!

Welcome to forums ^_^

Dan Paloay
08-21-2014, 05:09 AM
hi thank you.. im a fan of acquarion.. tnx for helping

Sundar Moorthi
09-25-2014, 08:21 AM
Am a new player for this game idk how to play but i hav lvl 41 account in al and am a familiar player in al am new for dl tel me how to play etc

ign : Indianwarir

Luve
09-26-2014, 11:34 AM
Glad to see all these new players :) I'm Luve, I'm decently experienced so if you need help or advice add me in game! I'm friendly so don't be shy.

MadameAshes
09-26-2014, 08:04 PM
Hi there- I'm MadameAshes on DL -have been playing on & off for awhile, but now just can't put it down & stop- lol! Mosdef could use some help learning how to progress further & some players to campaign with & learn from - dying to know how to get the special gems that give you the glowing pentagrams around wrists or neck of avatar- can you only receive these by attempting to get them by buying chances with platinum or is there a way to pick them up/win them in the game?
Thanks for listening to my nooby questions & I appreciate any help - thanks!!! Ashes

Luve
09-28-2014, 08:41 PM
Hi there- I'm MadameAshes on DL -have been playing on & off for awhile, but now just can't put it down & stop- lol! Mosdef could use some help learning how to progress further & some players to campaign with & learn from - dying to know how to get the special gems that give you the glowing pentagrams around wrists or neck of avatar- can you only receive these by attempting to get them by buying chances with platinum or is there a way to pick them up/win them in the game?
Thanks for listening to my nooby questions & I appreciate any help - thanks!!! Ashes

Currently the only way to get those types of gems is through the store. You'll have to buy chances with platinum like you said and hope you get it. Currently the only ones available are crimson blood ruby gem(red), eternal shadow gem(purple), and ecliptic moon gem(blue). Each cost 5 platinum, though the moon gem can be bought through the daily deal for less some days.

MadameAshes
10-10-2014, 06:08 AM
Thanks very much😈

Mohd Salim B Mansurdin
10-10-2014, 12:49 PM
Hi, sid here, actually, im an old player, but have never register to the forum until just now, have stop playing d.l for a year and a half because log in d.l using facebook and accepting challenge from friend if i can actually survive with out f.b for a year, challenge accepted end up not log in to d.l extra half a year coz my phone broke down, and since that i am a poor dude, had to settle myself with a cheap phone, anyway, i am playing again, came her just want to know why with the maintenance, hope they not increasing the max level yet coz i just a little bit more to level 36 the get grimoir. My d.l character is bujangsenang, it is a mystic legend story about a man becoming a crocodile in sarawak, but if you direct translate it to english, it also mean easy bachelor, which is me, i am still bachellor and single.. Lol :p.

doomdoomdoom
10-10-2014, 01:16 PM
Hi, sid here, actually, im an old player, but have never register to the forum until just now, have stop playing d.l for a year and a half because log in d.l using facebook and accepting challenge from friend if i can actually survive with out f.b for a year, challenge accepted end up not log in to d.l extra half a year coz my phone broke down, and since that i am a poor dude, had to settle myself with a cheap phone, anyway, i am playing again, came her just want to know why with the maintenance, hope they not increasing the max level yet coz i just a little bit more to level 36 the get grimoir. My d.l character is bujangsenang, it is a mystic legend story about a man becoming a crocodile in sarawak, but if you direct translate it to english, it also mean easy bachelor, which is me, i am still bachellor and single.. Lol :p.

Welcome and I don't think there are any plans to raise the level cap anytime soon....so you should have plenty of time to hit 36. ^_^

requiemrift
10-11-2014, 04:11 PM
Hello I play under the handle requiemrift and requiemriftx one is a male and female guess which is the m anyway to the point my first time on forums been playing dl for a while also playin arcane bg its a good game for recess. so hello everyone in the dl sts universe im glad to be a part of it. 36m btw.

Ibadjokei
11-04-2014, 04:35 AM
Hii all. I am playing dark legends for a month. I am from Turkey and i think i have a strong character in game. I changed my nickname to Ottomans and i have a gulid named Ottomans too. Good games to everyone and good luck :)

Shanarai
11-20-2014, 08:00 AM
Hello :) I'm new to the forum but been playing Dark Legends for 2 months now :D But anyways, just dropping by to say a quick hi and skipping the fancy stuff ;)

Kornsen
11-21-2014, 08:56 PM
Welcome to the forums Shanarai

Shanarai
11-22-2014, 01:40 AM
Welcome to the forums Shanarai

Thanks Korn :)

Blightmaster
11-24-2014, 10:18 PM
Hey, all! I am Blightmaster, new to the forums as of... sayyy... a few days ago...? I've been playing Dark Legends now for about a month. My in-game name just happens to be Blightmaster (fancy that!) I'm currently gallivanting around level 26 ishhh. Add me, PM me, anytime, anywhere, I'll probably respond..... If I like you... XD

anyway.... HAII!

-BM

(Adressing my posts as "BM" isnt a good idea...

-Blight

[There we go :)]

Mkthekiller
11-25-2014, 06:23 AM
Hello all...I am not much new to Dark Legends, I've been playing for 5-6 months...just registered in forums.I've joined Satan's Cheerleaders and will stay there, that guild is very nice and friendly in all ways...my main alt's name is Madetokill, and I am from India.

Kornsen
11-25-2014, 07:10 AM
Welcome to the forums MadeToKill :)

Mkthekiller
11-26-2014, 05:41 AM
Ty kornsen.. ^_^

doomdoomdoom
12-01-2014, 04:21 PM
Hello :) I'm new to the forum but been playing Dark Legends for 2 months now :D But anyways, just dropping by to say a quick hi and skipping the fancy stuff ;)

Hello all...I am not much new to Dark Legends, I've been playing for 5-6 months...just registered in forums.I've joined Satan's Cheerleaders and will stay there, that guild is very nice and friendly in all ways...my main alt's name is Madetokill, and I am from India.

Welcome to forums Shanarai and MadeToKill. Glad you both joined Satans Cheerleaders. ^_^

Virai
12-02-2014, 02:40 AM
WELCOME to forums Shanarai and MadeToKill! -^__^-

Mkthekiller
12-02-2014, 05:11 AM
Tysm vi and doom. ^_^

Redbloodholic
12-08-2014, 08:26 AM
Welcome MadeToKill! ^.^

Dienoobs
12-09-2014, 08:00 PM
Hi all ^.^ my name is die.. I'm new here. Need help with PvP I'm kinda nooby.. Any volunteers?

likepig
12-15-2014, 10:12 PM
Hi.I am big pig and I'm a huge fan of DL.

dawb
12-20-2014, 10:55 AM
Hello! I'm Dawb. Started to play DL about week ago and met great people. ;)
in game name: Dawb

Ryan J Gariando
01-23-2015, 06:29 PM
Hi.. Gooday evryone..:)

Redbloodholic
01-25-2015, 09:46 AM
Hi ya!

Ryan J Gariando
02-18-2015, 04:12 AM
Hi evry one. Hve a nice day.

Ryan J Gariando
02-18-2015, 04:16 AM
hi evryone.

Phantomas
02-19-2015, 03:14 AM
Welcome to forum of DL, need help have question just ask us :eagerness:

Hideandseek
02-19-2015, 09:06 AM
Hallo!
Welcome to the game. Hope you have lots of fun with us.

Ryan J Gariando
02-23-2015, 10:35 AM
Hi .. :)

Mr.Diamante
02-23-2015, 11:58 PM
Hi :D

Magherally
03-27-2015, 08:40 AM
Hi! I'm new to the forums, but not to the game. I've been playing for almost a year now. My ign is Magherally, and I'm a recruiter for the Legendary Knights guild. I have a question that I'm hoping someone can answer. After yesterday's maintenance, I'm still not able to play the game on Chrome, but I can play on the iPad. I've uninstalled Chrome, re-installed it, and still cannot get the game to open. I keep getting the 404 Not Found error. Any suggestions?

doomdoomdoom
03-27-2015, 12:30 PM
Hi! I'm new to the forums, but not to the game. I've been playing for almost a year now. My ign is Magherally, and I'm a recruiter for the Notherncoven guild. I have a question that I'm hoping someone can answer. After yesterday's maintenance, I'm still not able to play the game on Chrome, but I can play on the iPad. I've uninstalled Chrome, re-installed it, and still cannot get the game to open. I keep getting the 404 Not Found error. Any suggestions?

Hi Magherally. Welcome to forums.

I don't play on Chrome. I would say hold down the shift key while clicking Reload button. People have also suggested deleting the browser cache. But you would think that would happen automatically if you delete and re-installed the browser.

Maybe if you create a thread about the problem under the Technical Issues/Bugs section, more people will see it. Sorry I couldn't help more.

Magherally
03-27-2015, 12:55 PM
Hi Magherally. Welcome to forums.

I don't play on Chrome. I would say hold down the shift key while clicking Reload button. People have also suggested deleting the browser cache. But you would think that would happen automatically if you delete and re-installed the browser.

Maybe if you create a thread about the problem under the Technical Issues/Bugs section, more people will see it. Sorry I couldn't help more.

Thank you. I'll try what you've suggested and see if that helps.

Mkthekiller
03-28-2015, 02:32 AM
Thank you. I'll try what you've suggested and see if that helps.

I think what doom had said will help you..but if it still doesn't let me know. I play DL in google chrome as well and I might help you! :excitement:

Magherally
03-28-2015, 01:13 PM
I think what doom had said will help you..but if it still doesn't let me know. I play DL in google chrome as well and I might help you! :excitement:

Thanks, but since this has happened, I've learned that I enjoy playing it more on the iPad than I do on Chrome, lol Thank you for the offer of help though, I do appreciate it :)

Sandy Smith Cartage
07-30-2015, 09:23 PM
its been 3years when i played DL til now DL is my fav in STS games :)

Raucapet
09-09-2015, 04:53 PM
My in game name is the same as my user name. I'm not very social in game, I'm more there for campaigning. I originally got game as a way to keep me entertained as I recently had surgery and wasn't allowed to sit - so I played on my phone on my stomach! fun times!!

angelicone0927
10-11-2015, 07:36 PM
Hi all..noob here:)any tips on builds(skills),ways to get most money and how to know the best weapons/gems in game?anything else thats important would be great thx in advance,add me and say hi:)AngelicOneXX-my ign..from Pennsylvania with love😇

Phosgore
12-04-2015, 09:43 PM
Greetings everyone.

I started playing just over ten months, I have only these two characters, I'm from Brazil, I know I arrived a little late in this game, but so far I'm enjoying it, I hope novelties.

Deusagor
01-11-2016, 10:58 AM
Hey bro welcome

Interphace
03-20-2016, 02:07 PM
Hi everyone my is Interphace. I'm loving the game from Newcastle England

Ace Kasan
03-24-2016, 04:39 PM
Hi guys my naame is Ace kasan but you can call me Ace

Sonyfusion
05-02-2016, 06:52 PM
Hello There My Name Is Sonyfusion Im new to the forums but not the game ive been playing dark legends for a long time like 2 years already ive been doing videos about you can check my channel out to see all my videos im doing i will entertain all of my viewers as much as i can.

Youtube Channel:Sonyfusion

To: (Forums of Dark Legends Community)

Dan Paloay
05-03-2016, 11:45 AM
my character name is acquarion
me and my cousin use this account. lets the owner of this account is dan and janine

Question
08-30-2016, 06:13 PM
Hello Everyone who is new!

Phosgore
01-29-2017, 10:16 PM
Welcome New Vampires of 2017

Have a good drink of fun :vwink:

sianidax
02-08-2017, 04:01 PM
hello i am sianidax , nice to meet you :D

sharpblades
06-04-2017, 02:45 AM
Can someone please tell me how to get elder blood rear of zero

CHAOSSS
06-07-2017, 01:54 AM
Hi I'm active guild master of Chaosss..3 s's not 2.. IGN: Eurtnyaloy also owner of eurt frog tavern like page here in forums check it out..Freind for a personal visit to my frog tavern or just to party and chat also seeking players interested in my guild.. I got a forum that discusses requirements and stuff check it out..PM me or Freind me thank you

CHAOSSS
06-07-2017, 01:57 AM
Oops my last post was meant for acane legends didn't notice this was Dark Legends my mistake:(

doomdoomdoom
06-07-2017, 04:45 AM
Can someone please tell me how to get elder blood rear of zero

It is available for plat purchase from one of the new vendors. It doesn't drop.

Dollarr
01-08-2018, 02:55 PM
Hey Dark Legends !!

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

xTHOTHx
07-16-2018, 10:32 PM
Hey I'm xThothx, Zach, Sinthetic, Lightborne, Emperorxiii.
I've been on Dl since 11/12/12 off and on like most of you older players :b

Thothhorus
10-14-2018, 09:05 AM
Hey my name is thothhorus i am master of the gods of the universe we are over 4500k strong members,officers and recruiters add me thothhorus and join* gods of the universe* !!!!!!! Also subscribe channel cmomoney1000 at YouTube to watch gods of the universe videos the playlist name is dark Legends gods of the universe172245 https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHlvHTRG3pm2cOoJzT6g4sb_kjMWekC2J

Mssandylove
11-05-2018, 10:33 AM
Mssandylove here :)

Seraphina
11-27-2018, 03:41 AM
Hi! Not really "new" but haven't played in a long time.

Charm frew
12-07-2018, 06:00 PM
Hi I'm a newbie just started today and I'm hooked lol

Igothikal
12-15-2018, 07:49 AM
Hi doubt anyone checks this thread anymore but I'd like say I finally 6 yrs lol got accepted to forums. I never could get validation email until now thanks Devs!!! Anyways I'm Gothika ive played this for about 6 yrs under different names Hello 😂

TheNix
01-08-2019, 01:11 AM
Hello! I've been playing for 2-3 years and it's just now I decided to join the forums :)

I love the current winter event although I have just saved up for all my gold loot weapons and gems. Btw, ign is Queenix and not to be confused with the rest of the other queens with their names in front ;)

see you all in Old Town (photo added with my fav Dr. Wells)

Haebarei
03-20-2019, 04:41 PM
Hi everybody.

Leviatha
03-25-2019, 01:48 PM
I introduced myself on this forum 6-7 years ago but it's been a while so I wanted to drop by and say hello again. Still one of my favorite games. Welcome new players!

caineleon
03-25-2019, 03:20 PM
Hi everyone. I started playing dark legends a year ago .My ign is Reyesvidal and also i do have other accounts . I hope all the new members are enjoying the game. Looking very forward to the games new lvl cap!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190325/c83631be0f3bae747df40786a9e26e35.jpg

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

krumpster82
03-28-2019, 05:43 PM
Hello everyone my DL Screen name is VayneDrain... I've been a gamer since I was 5 and I'm close to my 40s :) Gamer for life... anyways, I have a question for Cinco... Why is it that the big green horns say to wave to get lil green horns under info tab and it works but big love 2018 says the same thing but doesn't give lil love? if it isn't working, shouldn't the info tab say otherwise????

Leviatha
05-29-2019, 07:06 PM
I'm Leviatha, here and on DL. I'm almost lvl 19. I started playing not too long ago and got addicted. I'm trying to raise enough gold to buy the awesome armored top and legs. I play on my smart phone for now until I can figure out the technical issues I'm having with it on my pc.
As for RL, I'm 21 years old and I'm a freelance artist looking for other jobs as well. I'm a proud milf with a beautiful 8 month old daughter and a husband I adore. I couldn't be happier.

Those were the days. Can't believe my little one is 7 years old now.

Vinícius Freitas
01-13-2020, 08:02 PM
Hi,everyone!
My name is Vinícius,I'm a brazilian player,I'm 21 years old and on the game I am Thirstyviper,a female vampire.
Dark Legends is my first MMO and being honest,when I started to play on December 2019,I was a bit afraid of the experience,because the socialization is the main aspect of this type of game and I have difficulty to interact with strangers.
I've lost my fear and now I've been enjoying so much the game!
I'm a member of the Subject of Ymir guild and I was well received by the master and the other members.
It's a pleasure to be a part of the DL family!

SerebroVoron
02-19-2020, 05:55 PM
Hello, I am Serebro, or Sere, I do alot of trades and am new to the forums. I have been a member of the game since 2012. I recently played again back in 2019 after thanksgiving. Hope you are happy and good tiddings.

caucary
02-09-2021, 01:38 AM
New Era Apocalypse guild

Hi my names Caucary and I was the previous Guild Master Twilight of the Apocalypse
after a 6 year hiatus I returned to see Apocalypse gone well I've come to change that I have started a new Apocalypse Guild DEVILS OF THE APOCALYPSE
To usher in a new era of apoc if your interested in helping me bring back a once great guild pls feel free to message me in game or pm me directly

for any previous apocalypse members that are willing to join pls pls pls message me

new players are very welcome

- Caucary GM of Devils of the Apocalyse :banana:

Wildenrose
06-26-2021, 02:29 PM
Hallo! Ich heiße Wildenrose.
I used to play in 2012, and have been back on DL for a few years now, since about 2019, so some of you might know me. =)))
Just joining the forums now, mostly out of curiosity. How’s it going?

Rockisdead
07-08-2021, 05:47 PM
Hallo! Ich heiße Wildenrose.
I used to play in 2012, and have been back on DL for a few years now, since about 2019, so some of you might know me. =)))
Just joining the forums now, mostly out of curiosity. How’s it going?

Hi Wild, I definitely remember your name.. welcome back.. are you looking for a guild?? :DD

Banshee
12-27-2021, 07:03 AM
Hello, everyone

xSilence
07-14-2022, 07:35 PM
Nice game!!!!!

jorge-washington1386
01-22-2023, 02:37 AM
hi everyone i got a bug while trying to loging to my own account and i dont know why it didnt get fixed after an hour or more. the bug is "Too many recent authorization code requests. what should i do

PupGrievance
01-22-2023, 01:11 PM
i'm not completely new, i played for a while... but there's still so much i don't know about.
like, whats the complete prize-pool for the "nightly rewards"? like, there's a picture of a chest with a weapon and different gems but i've only ever gotten gold from it...

Threeye
01-22-2023, 01:41 PM
Um idk about it.

Sent from my Infinix X6810 using Tapatalk