PDA

View Full Version : Need many platinum? Read this.

Imsebastiaanl
04-17-2012, 09:46 AM
Hey guys,

If you need many platinum, download 'bamboo wallet'. If you download some apps, like games at facebook (and much more things) they'll give you some dollar. If you reach 10 you can buy a iTunes card (you can buy 75 plat with it). Fill in your real e-mail adress!! Fill this code in at 'invite code', to get 0.25$ for free! (I'll get 0.50$ so plz do it ;) ):
SD788167

Good luck!

Coltona
04-17-2012, 10:42 AM
Hey guys,

If you need many platinum, download 'bamboo wallet'. If you download some apps, like games at facebook (and much more things) they'll give you some dollar. If you reach 10 you can buy a iTunes card (you can buy 75 plat with it). Fill in your real e-mail adress!! Fill this code in at 'invite code', to get 0.25$ for free! (I'll get 0.50$ so plz do it ;) ):
SD788167

Good luck!

There's also junowallet, swag bucks, and many others like this...i will do it just to help you!

Coltona
04-17-2012, 10:46 AM
Haha bamboo wallet is the updated junowallet it uses your juno account lol

Imsebastiaanl
04-17-2012, 11:06 AM
There's also junowallet, swag bucks, and many others like this...i will do it just to help you!

Wow ty! I'll get it if you have 0.50 $. and bamboo wallet is juno wallet

Noelx
04-17-2012, 11:11 AM
I dont get this

Imsebastiaanl
04-17-2012, 11:54 AM
I dont get this

Download the app (bamboo wallet) fill in the code above, download some apps and receive dollars. If you have 10 dollars, you can buy a iTunes card. Good luck!

Catric
04-17-2012, 12:36 PM
there's also an app trailer which spams me a bunch of crap, these things take kinda really long without refs

Imsebastiaanl
04-17-2012, 12:40 PM
there's also an app trailer which spams me a bunch of crap, these things take kinda really long without refs

Time to try bamboo wallet then ;)

Swimmingstar
04-17-2012, 07:55 PM
junowallet never emailed me anything. And it didn't give me points. I tried others like appredeem and apptrailers. I got the points but it said I was banned when I did nothing,

Windwaiker
04-17-2012, 07:59 PM
Why not use tapjoy? Its ay easier and gives you direct plat. You can register for it from the Plat Offers, then visit the website, and download apps. From there, you open the app, play on it for a little, then delete it and walah! Free plat! Every day, you can return to the Offers and get 1 plat just for going onto the tapjoy website. It's really easy and it works.

Imsebastiaanl
04-18-2012, 12:08 AM
junowallet never emailed me anything. And it didn't give me points. I tried others like appredeem and apptrailers. I got the points but it said I was banned when I did nothing,

My friend had one of 10. It worked...

Imsebastiaanl
04-18-2012, 12:09 AM
Why not use tapjoy? Its ay easier and gives you direct plat. You can register for it from the Plat Offers, then visit the website, and download apps. From there, you open the app, play on it for a little, then delete it and walah! Free plat! Every day, you can return to the Offers and get 1 plat just for going onto the tapjoy website. It's really easy and it works.

uhm okay ty..