PDA

View Full Version : lovecraft events disappointing

Flamesofanger
02-06-2021, 03:30 PM
How are we supposed to enjoy this event when hugthulu prime is locked behind gold tier? Where's the fun of the event if the main selling point is behind a barrier?

How can you reach gold tier without investing an insane amount of time just so you reach bronze tier and do the same thing? It's also very hard to find players at gold tier to open prime for you too..

The the original hugthulu boss barely rewards any points and the loot & Tokens drop is underwhelming which doesn't help maintain your attention long enough.

Why don't you guys make the merfkins drop additional loot? at least 5 tokens?? Or add new lovecraft bosses?

I haven't killed Hugthulu prime since the launch of Lovecraft's revamped look. Didn't kill him once in all these years damn lmaoooo

synoptix
02-06-2021, 03:46 PM
It's one of best events, don't need change anything.

QuaseT
02-06-2021, 03:52 PM
I mean, you have 2 weeks and its the second day right now. Its obvious most havent reached gold tier yet. Much better than being an hour late to an event start and seeing your friends are already plat tier, imo. XD

Kaziscate
02-06-2021, 04:46 PM
How are we supposed to enjoy this event when hugthulu prime is locked behind gold tier? Where's the fun of the event if the main selling point is behind a barrier?

I find the event more fun if you prioritize farming with the golden love elixir, with the points coming naturally. Just making 200k in 5 minutes with those makes the event feel much more rewarding.

Susanne
02-06-2021, 05:56 PM
I think the event is good.

Willl
02-06-2021, 06:12 PM
Within 6 years this event has been implemented from a banner/vanity in the store to 1 of major events.. With lb, token vendor, prizes, loot.. And even 2 bosses.

I dont like some of what s inside it this year but well.. I ll not complain.. I ll just pass on next one

Still wondering why since it represents one of major events there s no altar of it in deepmarsh.. But ok

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Supercience
02-06-2021, 09:47 PM
Within 6 years this event has been implemented from a banner/vanity in the store to 1 of major events.. With lb, token vendor, prizes, loot.. And even 2 bosses.

I dont like some of what s inside it this year but well.. I ll not complain.. I ll just pass on next one

Still wondering why since it represents one of major events there s no altar of it in deepmarsh.. But ok

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando TapatalkI agree with this one i wish sts put altar also in DM [emoji846]

Sent from my STK-L22 using Tapatalk

Juens
02-06-2021, 10:41 PM
This event is stupid it need 20minute to complete only one run.

Supercience
02-06-2021, 10:45 PM
This event is stupid it need 20minute to complete only one run.Lol 20minutes? Hahahah

Sent from my STK-L22 using Tapatalk

Paktwo
02-06-2021, 10:51 PM
Don't sleep 48 hours straight "Try n try until u die"

Ohgeezy
02-07-2021, 02:19 AM
Event is good just need good team to complete map fast, im just annoyed on those gold letter farmer, i was fortunately unlucky to experience with 3 of them in 1 random run, they just killing those mobs and leave 2 mini bosses and leave the map, its no problem for me but common if u guys wants to just farm on mobs, u can solo party and farm those mobs alone.

Archugejackmen
02-07-2021, 02:26 AM
If just about any Tom, Dick and Harry could attain plat tier in just about 3 days, this “platinum” tier would feel really underwhelming wouldnit
If you aren’t going to put in the effort into grinding, stop whining about gold+ tiers being unachievable. Honestly it’s really hypocritical of you
btw username checks out