PDA

View Full Version : Best way to use energy

Range
04-17-2012, 12:03 PM
I find myself running out of energy very fast. How do u guys play without spending plat one energy?
Like should I just do xp fighting missions mostly until I have to unlock by doing the movie skits?
I spend most my time merching, spamming forums or bs'n with other players on DL.

Any thoughts on how to lvl up faster?

morfic
04-17-2012, 12:10 PM
Best experience for the energy spent. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?55050-Best-experience-for-the-energy-spent)

xbabybugszx
04-17-2012, 12:10 PM
1st do all the missions that uses the hour clock, then get off DL and do somthing to pass the time, or better. Play DL at night, do all missions that take alot of time. Go to sleep and when you wake up, your ready to play the next day with full energy and xp ready to gain! Then just play the actual missions and fight some vampires!

Exar0s
04-17-2012, 12:23 PM
Playable missions are always best because you get loot and you get energy drops. I average 1-3 energy gained per mission. Some times I'll gt 5-6 extra energy.

Range
04-17-2012, 12:42 PM
Best experience for the energy spent. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?55050-Best-experience-for-the-energy-spent)

What is..? Wait is this a trick question :P

1st do all the missions that uses the hour clock, then get off DL and do somthing to pass the time, or better. Play DL at night, do all missions that take alot of time. Go to sleep and when you wake up, your ready to play the next day with full energy and xp ready to gain! Then just play the actual missions and fight some vampires!

So what you are saying is I can't just grind through game to max level like pl or sl?

Playable missions are always best because you get loot and you get energy drops. I average 1-3 energy gained per mission. Some times I'll gt 5-6 extra energy.

Yes this is exactly what I've been doing and it's good merch money. But is this best way to 22 w/o being plat rich?

Fyrce
04-17-2012, 12:46 PM
You have to accumulate missions but after a few RL breaks (eating, sleeping, work, school), you should have most of your missions ready to collect. Depending on your play style, have enough energy to go into a dungeon but not MAX energy. Collect some of the missions. You should get some buffs, some xp and some more energy. Go play in dungeons. You should get more energy. Play for like a hour, then take a break -- PvP, auctions, talking, or RL stuff.

If you still need more DL dungeons, then have an alt character either on same account or another account. Play that one.

If you still need more DL, then set up a 3rd alt. Probably that should be enough to then go back to your first character.

Any time you will be away from the game, deplete the energy into missions for later collection.

morfic
04-17-2012, 12:51 PM

That is a link... click on it.

xbabybugszx
04-17-2012, 12:51 PM
No sorry, there is no grinding in DL. Just patience

Range
04-17-2012, 02:27 PM
Ok cool thx a lot guys!

Late
04-17-2012, 02:33 PM
Enemies drop energy

Snakespeare
04-17-2012, 03:39 PM
So what you are saying is I can't just grind through game to max level like pl or sl?

well, you can always spend plat...

me... I got three characters. If one runs out of energy, I just play another. If all three are out of energy, I need to do something else.