PDA

View Full Version : Plat tier LOVECRAFT

Tampia
02-07-2021, 04:32 AM
Alright, sooo about the event. People be complaining about the prime boss lvl 76 in low lvl and other stuff...

Well, I’m a bit disappointed about the plat tier bcuz when i first review the tiers before even reaching bronze i thought the title for plat tier will be coloured pink and didn’t know it’d be like a normal color like the other normal titles. I want it to at least be colored for the title to look more cool and exciting to look at. Idk know guys what do you guys think about this beside those other complains that’s been flooding general discussion [emoji24][emoji1787].

I mean if it is possible or not I’m okay with it. Just saying it’ll be cooler! Thank y’all and enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reechii
02-07-2021, 10:48 AM
Alright, sooo about the event. People be complaining about the prime boss lvl 76 in low lvl and other stuff...

Well, I’m a bit disappointed about the plat tier bcuz when i first review the tiers before even reaching bronze i thought the title for plat tier will be coloured pink and didn’t know it’d be like a normal color like the other normal titles. I want it to at least be colored for the title to look more cool and exciting to look at. Idk know guys what do you guys think about this beside those other complains that’s been flooding general discussion [emoji24][emoji1787].

I mean if it is possible or not I’m okay with it. Just saying it’ll be cooler! Thank y’all and enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using TapatalkYea the plat tier title make it dissapointing

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

ldaraya96
02-07-2021, 06:10 PM
Dude I complete agree with you! When I finally got to plat tier I was so disappointed with the title. Same as you, I thought it was going to be bright pink not that dull looking thing we got xD.