PDA

View Full Version : Level range & pvp Q's

Range
04-17-2012, 12:55 PM
1.Does anybody know the lvl range for pvp? Like is it within 5 levels like pl and sl?

2. Is it always a random game to join or can someone make a map?

3. It seem my level 3 starter gear owns in pve but since I'm 12 now anybody know how it compares to looted gear or even the plat pack u can buy at any lvl?

4. I'm looking for a simply devastating skill build help. I'm lvl 12 atm, maybe I need to save some skills or I can respec nbd

Thx for any help :)

Btw this game is the ROCKS!

Darkfader
04-17-2012, 05:16 PM
1. I been in same game with level 14 and im 20. (that's lowest I seen since update)
2. Yeah it's random game always trough portal, there's no way to make game.
3. No idea about premium pack gear, never bought that deal. But go to sanctuary club and at most right corner from door you find consignment shop, compare your items stats there to looted ones. Plat pack items seems to be most strong items in game at the moment.
4. Sorry won't remember my build from level 12, but skills I used was unholy force, hellblade, shadow dance and unholy bless.Usage was bless first when you see enemy, hellblade from distance, shadow dance to get close combat and last hit unholy force if they still alive.

Ripper McGee
04-17-2012, 06:17 PM
I'm level 13 and was playing in a team with 20s today, so there's still at least a 7-level difference. While I had fun, that's far too much of a difference, IMO.

Swede
04-17-2012, 09:42 PM
Yeah it's intended to be a 5 level difference. I will investigate tomorrow, thanks guys.

brokenikon
04-18-2012, 04:58 AM
Ive seen a few 6's n my pvp matches, and thinking "ok...this is going to be interesting for them". And then massacre them.

Range
04-18-2012, 08:10 PM
Today I was with a 20 and a 6 on my team. I'm 14 at the moment