PDA

View Full Version : L51 Bear Help

Swimmingstar
04-17-2012, 03:26 PM
Can anyone give tips on fighting each class and what gear to use? Thanks.

Late
04-17-2012, 03:34 PM
Royal sewer helm and armor and sewer king bow
Max buffs, max beckon and stomp and use all 3slashes
This what I use

Walkhardd
04-17-2012, 03:39 PM
I hear int bears are good for pvp at this level. Thats what id use for the tourney.

Hope this helps.

Swimmingstar
04-17-2012, 04:16 PM
Royal sewer helm and armor and sewer king bow
Max buffs, max beckon and stomp and use all 3slashes
This what I use

I have similar gear and skill build, thanks, how about attributes and what should I add at L52?

Late
04-17-2012, 04:37 PM
half dex and str enough for dual spec

Swimmingstar
04-17-2012, 07:34 PM
I already have half dex+str. I guess I just need tips.

Sryyoulose
04-17-2012, 08:31 PM
Attribute points:
1-16Int (+1 Mana Regen)
110 Str (For 51 114 for 53)
Rest Dex

Gear With Gold:
Str Gear For 51:

Royal Sewer Helm and plate.
Fury Set
Hate set
Bellows (Cheaper Just like fury minus mana regen)

Dex gear:
Drainers Recurve
Royal Sewer Bow
Rr Auto bow/Recurve

Combinations Of Gear:
1. Whole fury set(Not Opted(Great mana regen decent dodge))
(Remember When I say fury it may be Opted in with bellows from here on down)

2. Royal Sewer Helm+Plate with fury ax/sword +Shield (This is one of the most common types of tank bears(Good dodge, decent mana regen))

3. Drainers Helm, Royal Sewer Armor, fury Ax/Sword + Shield (This is one of my favorites, it gets you to 100Hit% while still g on you dodge)

4. Either, Fury helm, Royal sewer body, and raid recurve, OR Royal Helm + Plate and Sewer king bow. (This allows you range and crzy Dps that a dex bear has.)

Gear For Platinum
small changes maybe big difference.
Face:
Mecha (Hit%)
crazy (1 Crit)
Koala (1Dodge)
Ring:
Choose:
9Armor 1 dodge
11 Damage 1 Crit
5armor 2hit
Build:
6Rage
6Taunt
6beckon
6Evade
6Stomp
6Hell scream
These Are Generally Considered The must have 6 Taking 36 Skill points
1-6 Crushing Blow (This is recommended higher because combined with hell scream = Mass debuff)
1-6 Iron Blood (This is good armor and very useful, but decide damage or armor)
1-6Sms (90%Chance to stun plus huge damage dealer)
1-6 Vegeful(Knocks Backwards, good damage)
1-6 Crippling Slash(Roots, lower damage, but needed atleast on 1)
0-6 Restore (Recomended on atleast 1 for +5 Health regen)

That's the general builds, I'm not giving anything specific because there is no "Best Build"

Combos:
Basic Strength
Buffs, Remember to stack taunt (X2Dodge), Beckon, Scream, Pick your slashes, stomp.

Basic Dex:
Buffs, Beckon, slash, stomp, scream.

Experiment, and hope I helped.

Nick41324
04-17-2012, 09:41 PM
(Build thread)

Swimmingstar
04-17-2012, 10:23 PM
Attribute points:
1-16Int (+1 Mana Regen)
110 Str (For 51 114 for 53)
Rest Dex

Gear With Gold:
Str Gear For 51:

Royal Sewer Helm and plate.
Fury Set
Hate set
Bellows (Cheaper Just like fury minus mana regen)

Dex gear:
Drainers Recurve
Royal Sewer Bow
Rr Auto bow/Recurve

Combinations Of Gear:
1. Whole fury set(Not Opted(Great mana regen decent dodge))
(Remember When I say fury it may be Opted in with bellows from here on down)

2. Royal Sewer Helm+Plate with fury ax/sword +Shield (This is one of the most common types of tank bears(Good dodge, decent mana regen))

3. Drainers Helm, Royal Sewer Armor, fury Ax/Sword + Shield (This is one of my favorites, it gets you to 100Hit% while still g on you dodge)

4. Either, Fury helm, Royal sewer body, and raid recurve, OR Royal Helm + Plate and Sewer king bow. (This allows you range and crzy Dps that a dex bear has.)

Gear For Platinum
small changes maybe big difference.
Face:
Mecha (Hit%)
crazy (1 Crit)
Koala (1Dodge)
Ring:
Choose:
9Armor 1 dodge
11 Damage 1 Crit
5armor 2hit
Build:
6Rage
6Taunt
6beckon
6Evade
6Stomp
6Hell scream
These Are Generally Considered The must have 6 Taking 36 Skill points
1-6 Crushing Blow (This is recommended higher because combined with hell scream = Mass debuff)
1-6 Iron Blood (This is good armor and very useful, but decide damage or armor)
1-6Sms (90%Chance to stun plus huge damage dealer)
1-6 Vegeful(Knocks Backwards, good damage)
1-6 Crippling Slash(Roots, lower damage, but needed atleast on 1)
0-6 Restore (Recomended on atleast 1 for +5 Health regen)

That's the general builds, I'm not giving anything specific because there is no "Best Build"

Combos:
Basic Strength
Buffs, Remember to stack taunt (X2Dodge), Beckon, Scream, Pick your slashes, stomp.

Basic Dex:
Buffs, Beckon, slash, stomp, scream.

Experiment, and hope I helped.
Thanks!

(Build thread)

Already saw that

Swimmingstar
04-17-2012, 10:23 PM
I just need some tips vs mages and birds and bears.

Nick41324
04-18-2012, 10:00 AM
i can help here :D (str bear)

My bear Vs mages is probably the easiest thing for me. All you have to do is trap them up against the wall and debuff them/ attack them until they die. Ill try to record some game play of me 1v1'ing a L66 with my L61 bear. Show the tactic of trapping :D

My bear Vs birds is a little difficult to explain. if they dodge one piece of your combo (such as beckon) your whole combo gets screwed up. I usually just play birds by ear.

Imsebastiaanl
04-18-2012, 10:55 AM
I just need some tips vs mages and birds and bears.
I know its not smart to tell this because I'm in the same tourney. Combo vs mages:
Mages (int):Fight with full str armor (3 royal items, 1 fury item for a little m/s):
Beckon, hell scream, crushling blow (they won't hit much until ur able to do the attack again), a slash, stomp, slash, slash, hell scream, crushing blow, stomp, beckon, slash, slash, hell scream, crushing blow, stomp, beckon (so he stays close at you! No combo hit now) etc

Birds (dex): str armor/dex bow as armor:
Combo: beckon, hell scream, crushing blow, slash, stomp, slash slash (he's 9 out of 10 times dead). Trust me, dex is good against birds. Thats becoz of the health pool.
If they dodge beckon, and they used root use stomp, so you can walk again and try hit them with it too so their gone, go again if you have beckon again.

Against bears (str): dex bow/str armor.
Combo: hell scream (if he beckon you), crushing blow, beckon+stomp (so he's gone). Kite him now, do this again if he does beckon.

Bears (dex): dex bow/str armor:
Beckon, hell scream, stomp. Now stay away or walk to him. If you do use: hell scream, crushing blow, slashes until you have beckon), beckon, stomp (wait like 1 second bewteen this) etc.
If you kite keep repeat the beckon, hell scream, stomp combo.

You have to give 6 to rage, hell scream, crushing blow, beckon (could be 5 too), dodge buffs. Also 3 in stomp (or more). The rest you have to deceide ;). Also 1 in all the slashes, or more its up to you. Plz try this its good. GL (used some info of a bear with 20k+ kills, he's good name is a secret)

Pm me if you have (a) question(s)

GL and try this, IMO these are good combo's.

Swimmingstar
04-18-2012, 03:11 PM
I know its not smart to tell this because I'm in the same tourney. Combo vs mages:
Mages (int):Fight with full str armor (3 royal items, 1 fury item for a little m/s):
Beckon, hell scream, crushling blow (they won't hit much until ur able to do the attack again), a slash, stomp, slash, slash, hell scream, crushing blow, stomp, beckon, slash, slash, hell scream, crushing blow, stomp, beckon (so he stays close at you! No combo hit now) etc

Birds (dex): str armor/dex bow as armor:
Combo: beckon, hell scream, crushing blow, slash, stomp, slash slash (he's 9 out of 10 times dead). Trust me, dex is good against birds. Thats becoz of the health pool.
If they dodge beckon, and they used root use stomp, so you can walk again and try hit them with it too so their gone, go again if you have beckon again.

Against bears (str): dex bow/str armor.
Combo: hell scream (if he beckon you), crushing blow, beckon+stomp (so he's gone). Kite him now, do this again if he does beckon.

Bears (dex): dex bow/str armor:
Beckon, hell scream, stomp. Now stay away or walk to him. If you do use: hell scream, crushing blow, slashes until you have beckon), beckon, stomp (wait like 1 second bewteen this) etc.
If you kite keep repeat the beckon, hell scream, stomp combo.

You have to give 6 to rage, hell scream, crushing blow, beckon (could be 5 too), dodge buffs. Also 3 in stomp (or more). The rest you have to deceide ;). Also 1 in all the slashes, or more its up to you. Plz try this its good. GL (used some info of a bear with 20k+ kills, he's good name is a secret)

Pm me if you have (a) question(s)

GL and try this, IMO these are good combo's.
Thanks!

Late
04-18-2012, 03:12 PM
beckon stomp 1 slash and run

Zerious
04-18-2012, 07:13 PM
If you can grab a xbow for birds, good on ya. Don't kite them, the xbow is for you to be able to reach them if they repulse and try to kite. Landing crushing blow will end the fight, you win.

For bears, a recurve is a nice way to get around heavy armor, and then just kite. Beckon hell scream stomp as fast as you can while always running forward, that way you "throw" them far enough to either prevent their stomp from hitting you, or to give you enough room to recover from a stomp stun safely should they recover before you.

For mages, full str gear is pretty nice (I like to have fun and use a talon XD). When you approach them, run along the wall (matrix-like :eagerness:) that way if they firestorm you, it won't knock you back, and you can still pull them right into your combo with beckon and not have to worry about your positioning being disrupted.

Imsebastiaanl
04-19-2012, 12:07 AM
Thanks!

No problem, just practise with it.

waaninasa
04-19-2012, 04:18 AM
well swiming, so will u be able to fight today same hour we accorded to fight yesterday?? u already leveled up, got some tips... lets make it soon!-.-