PDA

View Full Version : Lunar New Year 2021: the Year of the Ox! New Vanities! New Vanity Weapon Set!

Cinco
02-08-2021, 12:21 PM
Happy Year of the Ox!

It's time to ring in a (Lunar) New Year, and you know what that means. We're celebrating with new items, pets, and a good old dose of...making sure evil doesn't take over Arlor. This event runs for 2 weeks from 2/18 to 3/4 with a 3 day cooldown.

Backstory

The good people of Vardan Valley were all set to join the Lunar New Year festivities in Brackenridge when along came Kil'Joy the Goblin. Kil'Joy the Goblin, enemy of joy, a confirmed master of disguise, appeared to the villagers in the visage of a feeble old merchant driving an immense empty wagon. He drove is big rickety wagon to the center of town, interrupting the Mayor's 'Lunar New Year' address to the townsfolk (which is mostly about how to avoid injury on the long walk to Brackenridge).

Kil'Joy's illusory 'dying old man' begged the villagers to load their firecrackers and rat pets and red envelopes onto his wagon. He too was heading for Brackenridge to celebrate the new year. But he was alone. Lonely and unwanted. Without family. Without a purpose - this joyful celebration would surely be his last.

"Let me take part in your joy. Fill my wagon that I may help you on your journey. Please? Let my life have purpose... one last time," he groveled with tears welling up in his ancient eyes.

"Fine," said the Mayor. "That's just fine. You know it is a very long road and a whole lot to carry."

The smitty nodded sternly and bellowed, "Aye! Surely this good and wise old man isn't going to steal from us."

"Yes!" the tavern maid sung in agreement. "It's been nearly a full year since we've had even the slightest whiff of trouble. Let's do it!"

And so they did! The villagers of Vardan Valley loaded their wares upon the old man's wagon. Every egg, every envelope, every painted mask, every shining Arcanite vanity and shoved it aboard the old man's wagon. "See ya at the Tavern," the old man cackled as he drove off. "Happy New Year... suckers!"

It didn't take that long for the people of Vardan Valley to realize that they had been scammed. So they sent their Sheriff to track down Kil'Joy (and get help from Arlorian heroes if necessary).

Getting Started

Talk to Sheriff Qian in Windmoore to learn more about the event. You'll be hunting Kil'Joy the Goblin to collect Red Envelopes that you can trade for this year's special items. Qian also has a daily quest that allows you to collect 10 Red Envelopes toward rewards.

You'll need a Kil'joy Hunters' Elixir active to spawn the greedy goblin, so make sure to stock up before you head out on your search! Sherrif Qian will sell them to you from his shop.

Once you're out in the world, keep an eye out of an unusual enemy about. Slay Kil'joy and collect his goodies before he disappears!

Boss Drops

While Red Envelopes will get you Sheriff Qian's coveted rewards, Kil'joy also has other celebration worth drops, including fireworks, vanities, and pets.

Higher level encounters will result in better drops. Here's the breakdown:

Level 1-19:
- Crackle Bomb Firecracker

- Magic Missile Firecracker

- Up to 3 Red Envelopes

Level 20-39:

All of the above plus:
- Metal Ox Bow, Staff, or Polearm Vanity Weapons

- Up to 4 Red Envelopes

Level 40-59:

All of the above, plus:
- Sparky Volcano Firecracker

- Yinshe's Egg

- Locked Crate of the Metal Ox
- Up to 5 Red Envelopes

Level 60-69:

All of the above, plus:
- Mythic Mortar Firecracker

- Fortune Fountain Firecracker

- Bao's (Heroic Bull) Egg

- Lvl 71 Lunar Spirit Rings (proc to grant +25% Spirit XP for 10 seconds)

Note: Lunar Spirit rings in the Locked Chest of the Metal Rat are Level 76 (and have better stats).

Level 70+:

All of the above, plus:
- Gold Star Mortar Firecracker

- Platinum Fountain Firecracker

Token Rewards

+ Year of the Ox Banner

+ Metal Ox Vanity Sets

+ All Manner of Fireworks (Pictured Above)

+ Bao pet (not an egg)

Locked Crate Rewards

Crack open a Locked Crate of the Metal Ox for more event rewards, such as:

Pets:

+ Yinshe's Egg
+ Feng's Egg

Gear:

+ Arcane Level 76 Talismans, Rings, Amulets, Belts, and Weapons
+ Mythic Level 76 Lunar Legend Rings (Chance to proc +30% spirit XP for 10 seconds)

Vanities:

+ Metal Ox Vanity Weapons (all)

Store

Keep an eye on the store, too! There will be a limited number of Massive Crates of the Metal Ox available for platinum.

Enjoy the event! :D We can't wait to see the Arlorian skies lit up with festive fire!

Mythocrisis
02-17-2021, 12:19 PM
First!!!!!!!!!!!!

Switchback
02-17-2021, 12:20 PM
Thanks! Stay warm and well sts!

thebestzzz
02-17-2021, 12:20 PM
So we can’t loot some of those items when we level 76+?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

invadlng_al
02-17-2021, 12:23 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkisnt the max level now 76??

Sent from my SM-G770F using Tapatalk

intruders
02-17-2021, 12:23 PM
So this year there's no pet available for tokens?

Zhaorabeos
02-17-2021, 12:31 PM
So if you level 76,you cant loot eggs?

Willl
02-17-2021, 12:34 PM
Nice stuff!

You should add the main lunar pet to the token vendor as every year! And maybe add something else too

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Pinklips
02-17-2021, 12:35 PM
The heroic bull won't be available to buy with tokens this year ?

Bundlos
02-17-2021, 12:37 PM
Forgot to add the event pets to token vendor or......? :confused:

TheMadElf
02-17-2021, 12:40 PM
Finally the event most was waiting for time to lag ppl in kragg castle

synoptix
02-17-2021, 12:45 PM
Does Yinshe have any aura to regen hp or mana?

Cabss
02-17-2021, 12:50 PM
is the heroic pet won't be available for tokens? because everyone has set their goals for a new heroic pet.

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

profmsb
02-17-2021, 12:51 PM
So if you level 76,you cant loot eggs?lol..reread its..that for map lvl...so lowest map lvl of lvl 60 map(e.g maus)can loot the heroic egg....

✅Exile✅
02-17-2021, 12:51 PM
Happy Year of the Ox!

It's time to ring in a (Lunar) New Year, and you know what that means. We're celebrating with new items, pets, and a good old dose of...making sure evil doesn't take over Arlor. This event runs for 2 weeks from 2/18 to 3/4 with a 3 day cooldown.

Backstory

The good people of Vardan Valley were all set to join the Lunar New Year festivities in Brackenridge when along came Kil'Joy the Goblin. Kil'Joy the Goblin, enemy of joy, a confirmed master of disguise, appeared to the villagers in the visage of a feeble old merchant driving an immense empty wagon. He drove is big rickety wagon to the center of town, interrupting the Mayor's 'Lunar New Year' address to the townsfolk (which is mostly about how to avoid injury on the long walk to Brackenridge).

Kil'Joy's illusory 'dying old man' begged the villagers to load their firecrackers and rat pets and red envelopes onto his wagon. He too was heading for Brackenridge to celebrate the new year. But he was alone. Lonely and unwanted. Without family. Without a purpose - this joyful celebration would surely be his last.

"Let me take part in your joy. Fill my wagon that I may help you on your journey. Please? Let my life have purpose... one last time," he groveled with tears welling up in his ancient eyes.

"Fine," said the Mayor. "That's just fine. You know it is a very long road and a whole lot to carry."

The smitty nodded sternly and bellowed, "Aye! Surely this good and wise old man isn't going to steal from us."

"Yes!" the tavern maid sung in agreement. "It's been nearly a full year since we've had even the slightest whiff of trouble. Let's do it!"

And so they did! The villagers of Vardan Valley loaded their wares upon the old man's wagon. Every egg, every envelope, every painted mask, every shining Arcanite vanity and shoved it aboard the old man's wagon. "See ya at the Tavern," the old man cackled as he drove off. "Happy New Year... suckers!"

It didn't take that long for the people of Vardan Valley to realize that they had been scammed. So they sent their Sheriff to track down Kil'Joy (and get help from Arlorian heroes if necessary).

Getting Started

Talk to Sheriff Qian in Windmoore to learn more about the event. You'll be hunting Kil'Joy the Goblin to collect Red Envelopes that you can trade for this year's special items. Qian also has a daily quest that allows you to collect 10 Red Envelopes toward rewards.

You'll need a Kil'joy Hunters' Elixir active to spawn the greedy goblin, so make sure to stock up before you head out on your search! Sherrif Qian will sell them to you from his shop.

Once you're out in the world, keep an eye out of an unusual enemy about. Slay Kil'joy and collect his goodies before he disappears!

Boss Drops

While Red Envelopes will get you Sheriff Qian's coveted rewards, Kil'joy also has other celebration worth drops, including fireworks, vanities, and pets.

Level 1-19:

- Up to 3 Red Envelopes

Level 20-39:

All of the above plus:

- Up to 4 Red Envelopes

Level 40-59:

All of the above, plus:

- Yinshe's Egg

- Up to 5 Red Envelopes

Level 60-69:

All of the above, plus:

Note: Lunar Spirit rings in the Locked Chest of the Metal Rat are Level 76 (and have better stats).

Level 70+:

All of the above, plus:

Token Rewards

+ Year of the Ox Banner

+ Metal Ox Vanity Sets

Locked Crate Rewards

Pets:

+ Yinshe's Egg
+ Feng's Egg

Gear:

+ Mythic Level 76 Lunar Legend Rings (Chance to proc +30% spirit XP for 10 seconds)

Vanities:

Store

Keep an eye on the store, too! There will be a limited number of Massive Crates of the Metal Ox available for platinum.

Enjoy the event! :D We can't wait to see the Arlorian skies lit up with festive fire!

im so excited to loot the new egg! and the platinum firecracker!!!!

SurielSD
02-17-2021, 01:06 PM
So if you level 76,you cant loot eggs?

It says 70+ so yes, 76 can loot the egg too

FrostFlame
02-17-2021, 01:08 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThere is written 70+

Gesendet von meinem M2007J3SG mit Tapatalk

Bluehazee
02-17-2021, 01:10 PM
Is heroic pet's passive a joke? Not comparable to Timur/Geng and also 'chance to...'
Cmon StS, really....

thebestzzz
02-17-2021, 01:11 PM
Ahhh it says “all of the above plus...” so lvl 76 can loot all of the above I’m so dumb lol

Nocturnus
02-17-2021, 01:13 PM
Can we buy egg with token like a past year?

dualray
02-17-2021, 01:14 PM
The passive for this new heroic is just disappointing

umarrahim
02-17-2021, 01:22 PM
No Pet for Tokens? I don't like relying on luck.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

flashio
02-17-2021, 01:23 PM
Is heroic pet's passive a joke? Not comparable to Timur/Geng and also 'chance to...'
Cmon StS, really....

Well in exchange looks like the passive pushes enemies which is also quite good reset the enemy attack (at least on pvp), also we don't know yet what % chance it has to slow and reduce dmg nor the % the dmg gets reduced.

Stormydragon
02-17-2021, 01:27 PM
Lmao pet for rog and war were on available with tokens, why not mage? Btw what lvl does hauntlet count for?

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk

dualray
02-17-2021, 01:33 PM
The two heroic pets don't even had damage multiplier like geng or timur. Sad mage

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

flashio
02-17-2021, 01:33 PM
Lmao pet for rog and war were on available with tokens, why not mage? Btw what lvl does hauntlet count for?

Hauntlet scales to the player lvl so I guess it's whatever the player lvl is

flashio
02-17-2021, 01:37 PM
Happy Year of the Ox!

Backstory

Getting Started

Boss Drops

Level 1-19:

- Up to 3 Red Envelopes

Level 20-39:

All of the above plus:

- Up to 4 Red Envelopes

Level 40-59:

All of the above, plus:

- Yinshe's Egg

- Up to 5 Red Envelopes

Level 60-69:

All of the above, plus:

Level 70+:

All of the above, plus:

Token Rewards

+ Year of the Ox Banner

+ Metal Ox Vanity Sets

Locked Crate Rewards

Pets:

+ Yinshe's Egg
+ Feng's Egg

Gear:

Vanities:

Store

Can put heroic pet in vendor (like it's always been for lunar events) and increase the size for warriors shield?, how's that small plate supposed to protect our big body? :/

Redjellydonut
02-17-2021, 01:43 PM
Yinshe pet has pretty good stats [emoji102] aura is also different!

Bluehazee
02-17-2021, 01:47 PM
Well in exchange looks like the passive pushes enemies which is also quite good reset the enemy attack (at least on pvp), also we don't know yet what % chance it has to slow and reduce dmg nor the % the dmg gets reduced.

Pushes? Im a mage....its a mage pet...i dont need push, i stun enemies. If i want to push, i can use arcane shield upgrade.
Chance to slow and reduce dmg? Timur attacks 4 targets reducing their armor by 20% (always) and 80% bleeding. Geng attacks 4 targets, reducing armor by 15% (always) and 60% bleeding. This pet, after 2 years waiting, attacks SINGLE target with CHANCE to slow and debuff damage.
Like i said, its a joke of passive if you compare it vs Timur/Geng. Not to mention that isn't even available at vendor

synoptix
02-17-2021, 01:51 PM
Pushes? Im a mage....its a mage pet...i dont need push, i stun enemies. If i want to push, i can use arcane shield upgrade.
Chance to slow and reduce dmg? Timur attacks 4 targets reducing their armor by 20% (always) and 80% bleeding. Geng attacks 4 targets, reducing armor by 15% (always) and 60% bleeding. This pet, after 2 years waiting, attacks SINGLE target with CHANCE to slow and debuff damage.
Like i said, its a joke of passive if you compare it vs Timur/Geng. Not to mention that isn't even available at vendor

You forgot to mention that geng gives %damage, and this pet doesnt...

Ikosevy
02-17-2021, 02:05 PM
"Higher level encounters will result in better drops."

Alghost
02-17-2021, 02:08 PM
Yo yo yo, relax with those pet stats 105INT??? 25% armor? Woa.

Redjellydonut
02-17-2021, 02:15 PM
Will Spirit gears be a thing for expansion? Because those mythic rings are kind of useless at the moment since no one uses spirit.

evilmorty
02-17-2021, 02:20 PM
Forgot to mention, us mages waited 2 years to get a pet for our class and it has no damage? Is this a joke xD

umarrahim
02-17-2021, 02:29 PM
Yo yo yo, relax with those pet stats 105INT??? 25% armor? Woa.Rather have 25% dmg bruh

Gaprisha
02-17-2021, 02:32 PM
why arent the pets or atleast one of them in the token vendor?

Advocacies
02-17-2021, 02:36 PM
Why can't mage get love from sts i mean why not 25dmg for boa instead of 15%armor rog gets good care geng gives 90dex 25%dmg

Tiger Mike
02-17-2021, 02:37 PM
guys stop replying by quoting the entire post , scrolling through all of that so many times is very annoying :dejection:

Naaabmage
02-17-2021, 02:37 PM
Put the pet in vendor wtf is this...rogue and war pets were in vendor?? But now not mages?? So unfair imma delete this game now..sad...haha

Advocacies
02-17-2021, 02:39 PM
Damn big disappointed for those mages like me who waited 2 years to have this garbage hb xD hope you change 15%armor to dmg%

Overbear
02-17-2021, 02:47 PM
Yay! A two sided bladed weapon vanity. Thanks :)

snakeeyes
02-17-2021, 02:49 PM
Happy Year of the Ox!

Backstory

Getting Started

Boss Drops

Level 1-19:

- Up to 3 Red Envelopes

Level 20-39:

All of the above plus:

- Up to 4 Red Envelopes

Level 40-59:

All of the above, plus:

- Yinshe's Egg

- Up to 5 Red Envelopes

Level 60-69:

All of the above, plus:

Level 70+:

All of the above, plus:

Token Rewards

+ Year of the Ox Banner

+ Metal Ox Vanity Sets

Locked Crate Rewards

Pets:

+ Yinshe's Egg
+ Feng's Egg

Gear:

Vanities:

Store

Means in higher map 72-up all of that can possibly drop to killjoy?

umarrahim
02-17-2021, 03:00 PM
Fix the Heroic Pet. Start the new movement with me brothers.

#Magelivesmatter

Boss807
02-17-2021, 03:24 PM
Ty for keeping us entertained!!

Paktwo
02-17-2021, 03:24 PM
You can buy all of this pet egg by using platinum on eggzavier.

Stormydragon
02-17-2021, 03:56 PM
#Magelivesmatter

Mitsooos
02-17-2021, 04:29 PM
Great event ty:)
Better make the heroic pet available with the tokens from the vendor like previous years (to be fair) and the vanity only dropped from kill joy or chests.

seasonedchicked
02-17-2021, 04:29 PM
Futum looking at these comments like. [emoji872][emoji105][emoji872]

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Switchback
02-17-2021, 05:09 PM
The pet is fine. If you're farming Gates or Marsh you should be using a Damage Elixir anyways.

Senkuu
02-17-2021, 05:18 PM
Bao should have even 25% damage or something

Advocacies
02-17-2021, 05:38 PM
#Magelivesmatter

evilmorty
02-17-2021, 08:18 PM
Representing for much blue brothers.
#Magelivesmatters

gibsonmanuel258
02-17-2021, 10:12 PM
+1 to this mages always crappy on items 15%armor isnt going to help 25% damage boost is better sts pls

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk

Keylavavy007
02-17-2021, 11:10 PM
Ah come on sts.. mage deserve better than this. And please put the pet in vendor.

Senkuu
02-17-2021, 11:27 PM
#magelivesmatter

gibsonmanuel258
02-17-2021, 11:36 PM
Timur have better AA and geng has better HB , and this bao no damage increase HB,single target AA with no buff , waited 2yrs for this kind of pet?

evilmorty
02-18-2021, 01:29 AM
Timur have better AA and geng has better HB , and this bao no damage increase HB,single target AA with no buff , waited 2yrs for this kind of pet?

Forgot the hashtag.
#Magelivesmatter

Ante Tavra
02-18-2021, 02:16 AM
This kinda isn't fair to mage because last 2 pets had stats for warr and rouge which were optainable from token vendor while this pet is obtainable by drops only. 😐

kennetics
02-18-2021, 02:54 AM
What about those poor mage? how can they obtain boa if there is no available pet in token vendor?

Analytical
02-18-2021, 02:54 AM
#Magelivesmatter

Eventhough I'm a war I do agree mage often gets left out

Badzauberer
02-18-2021, 03:02 AM
can you pls also re release timur and geng for tokens on vendor? many player didnt get geng and timur. only way is by buying it which cost a fortune. what about those new player just started in this year? 0 chance to use geng/timur.

kulldeepboro
02-18-2021, 03:28 AM
#mageslivematter.
so much disappointment .really thought at last after waiting 2 years finally gonna have a pet specially made for mage but no ,every event they make something which is not at all needed in the game . respect the players who play ur game ,at least give something good which will make players to stick in game .

AL_LilTecca
02-18-2021, 04:37 AM
There are two ways this can go... either y’all fix the token vendor to buy pets and fix the mage pet stats completely orrr orrr hear me out... most of the mage community leaves and y’all basically just have a game full of rogs and warriors which therefore making the mage class useless. Yea some are still going to mage but after a while mage players are going to realize that mage gets no love and quit mage.

umarrahim
02-18-2021, 07:00 AM
Come on STS, only few hours left until event. Please announce something.

#Magelivesmatter

Xeroxn
02-18-2021, 07:20 AM
Where do we farm ? Last year i run most at festerfang

shorus
02-18-2021, 08:20 AM
hero samael in zavier event plssss

Enviado de meu M2004J19C usando o Tapatalk

Eugeni000
02-18-2021, 10:49 AM
great stuff going on.. looking forward to this event!

Yourmomsphone
02-18-2021, 04:26 PM
Finally an event i can play without dieing ridicously.

Faded09
02-19-2021, 08:33 AM
Hey Devs Can u pls make a change about the vanity weapon Halberd Ox Axe for War because the action of war while charging the weap is so weird like wtf? Can u make it like fort glaive or Goblin Glaive style make it long or maybe if we use this vanity weap the action of our character while running is like a ninja that the weapon in a back of war with one hand

flashio
02-19-2021, 08:54 AM
Hey Devs Can u pls make a change about the vanity weapon Halberd Ox Axe for War because the action of war while charging the weap is so weird like wtf? Can u make it like fort glaive or Goblin Glaive style make it long or maybe if we use this vanity weap the action of our character while running is like a ninja that the weapon in a back of war with one hand

+1 to make it larger but leave the attack/walk motion as it is

Futumsh
02-19-2021, 05:25 PM
Halberd of the Metal Ox should be fixed if you patch.

xenpo
02-19-2021, 08:16 PM
is it me or i really prefer this type of action for axe? just need adjustments on attacking, was expecting for more type of this action in other vanity weapons in the future updateshttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210220/18e2a2bb55ed07b40c04f29d9ee400dc.jpg

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Jemstroyer
02-19-2021, 09:40 PM
May I suggest for a longer Ox vanity wep for warrs, looks like a toothpick not a polearm can you make it like Fort Glaive, Goblin Glaive

Moscu
02-20-2021, 06:21 PM
Can Show a preview of Xing Aura?

dualray
02-21-2021, 12:26 PM
No aura sale?

Pricegold
02-21-2021, 01:12 PM
I run and run but I still don't get a weird lot chance by the way sleepless game is very good the mole although it would be great a loot by: Pricej

Enviado desde mi DRA-LX2 mediante Tapatalk

Sync93
02-21-2021, 06:23 PM
Happy Year of the Ox!

Backstory

Getting Started

Boss Drops

Level 1-19:

- Up to 3 Red Envelopes

Level 20-39:

All of the above plus:

- Up to 4 Red Envelopes

Level 40-59:

All of the above, plus:

- Yinshe's Egg

- Up to 5 Red Envelopes

Level 60-69:

All of the above, plus:

Level 70+:

All of the above, plus:

Token Rewards

+ Year of the Ox Banner

+ Metal Ox Vanity Sets

+ Bao pet (not an egg)

Locked Crate Rewards

Pets:

+ Yinshe's Egg
+ Feng's Egg

Gear:

Vanities:

Store

Enjoy the event! :D We can't wait to see the Arlorian skies lit up with festive fire!3 day run nothing drop .. r u kidding me :/

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

Pricegold
02-21-2021, 06:29 PM
Me too no lot in 3 day full farm no sleep

evilmorty
02-21-2021, 08:00 PM
3 day run nothing drop .. r u kidding me :/

Same, we all can't get lucky. At 17k tokens total with no drop

Sync93
02-21-2021, 11:48 PM
Same, we all can't get lucky. At 17k tokens total with no dropI hope sts fix it [emoji28] .. that event just for collect token mybe .

umarrahim
02-22-2021, 01:35 AM
I hope sts fix it [emoji28] .. that event just for collect token mybe .

Sent from my RMX2001 using TapatalkI don't mind the price of eggs dropping since I am planning to buy them anyways towards the end of event.

I didn't loot any, but even if they increase the drop rate, you still might not loot anything.

It depends on your real life luck.

evilmorty
02-22-2021, 03:46 AM
I hope sts fix it [emoji28] .. that event just for collect token mybe .

Well look at at this way, if u just farm 7.5k tokens for bao and run deep marsh until event ends u can buy yinshe. Might get lucky and loot bao/yinshe along the way soo

Pricegold
02-22-2021, 11:41 AM
Full drop vanity weap, no drop eggs yinshe :( i dont sleep I hope Im lucky these days... https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210222/6279655bee3bb98c6048b1920ef84297.jpg

Sync93
02-22-2021, 12:09 PM
Well look at at this way, if u just farm 7.5k tokens for bao and run deep marsh until event ends u can buy yinshe. Might get lucky and loot bao/yinshe along the way sooYes i already do this way bud .. my friend got 4 loot egg bao .. for same time run with me .. or my acc not have luck ? :')

AlfineMahesa
02-22-2021, 12:53 PM
I think sts should add something interesting to the token exchange

Sent from my Axioo AX5 using Tapatalk

fajaratulnaj
02-22-2021, 03:22 PM
I think sts should add something interesting to the token exchange

Sent from my Axioo AX5 using Tapatalk
Yes please sts urmmmmmmm :(

Pricegold
02-23-2021, 02:36 AM
My day 4 op farm no lot egg yish https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210223/411de4e8cde91dc82094fc810a37b72c.jpg

evilmorty
02-23-2021, 02:55 AM
Yes i already do this way bud .. my friend got 4 loot egg bao .. for same time run with me .. or my acc not have luck ? :')

Been farming since Thursday, it's now Tuesday and i didn't loot bao or yinshie. Now sitting on 20k tokens, spent 10k and on 10k again while my friend with 4k tokens looted 3 bao so it's random i guess

Sync93
02-23-2021, 03:01 AM
Been farming since Thursday, it's now Tuesday and i didn't loot bao or yinshie. Now sitting on 20k tokens, spent 10k and on 10k again while my friend with 4k tokens looted 3 bao so it's random i guessMybe not have luck for this event :D just run for token xD

evilmorty
02-23-2021, 03:08 AM
Mybe not have luck for this event :D just run for token xD

I have enough endless to supply a small army lol, maybe the game said "no he looted enough".

Xeiq
02-23-2021, 07:08 PM
So kt4 can’t drop bao?

Cabss
02-23-2021, 08:59 PM
So kt4 can’t drop bao?I guess not,

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

Ummmmm
02-24-2021, 10:29 AM
I dropped 1 bao after about 45 min in mogera lair, 2k tokens farmed there and nothing else yet

Yourmomsphone
02-24-2021, 09:59 PM
Suggestion, aura for ox (helm, armor and banner).

TheMadElf
03-02-2021, 01:05 PM
Farm 7.5k and no egg drop. Yay said no one ever

evilmorty
03-03-2021, 05:35 AM
Farm 7.5k and no egg drop. Yay said no one ever

I farmed 35k tokens before i got 1 egg. XD

Oakmaiden
03-03-2021, 10:09 AM
5 weapon vanity, 0 eggs, 2 sore thumbs and a whole lot of disappointment.