PDA

View Full Version : disable chat and requests?

LadyRyann
04-17-2012, 05:00 PM
I know what you're thinking ...why the heck would you wanna do that?
I have a level 31 eng and i love my helpers ;) ...but my four year old son is always trying to take my phone to play my account. I've managed to create his own account (which may be illegal since he's only 4, I'm not sure) ...
But the friend requests, constant messaging and chat gets in his way when all he's trying to do is "kill da monsta's" ...
I don't mind it at all, he just gets kinda frustrated with the pop ups and the accidental clicking of the chat window.
He LOVES the game and is super at it ...don't wanna take it away from him. Any help is much obliged ;)

iAmPain
04-17-2012, 06:47 PM
I know what you're thinking ...why the heck would you wanna do that?
I have a level 31 eng and i love my helpers ;) ...but my four year old son is always trying to take my phone to play my account. I've managed to create his own account (which may be illegal since he's only 4, I'm not sure) ...
But the friend requests, constant messaging and chat gets in his way when all he's trying to do is "kill da monsta's" ...
I don't mind it at all, he just gets kinda frustrated with the pop ups and the accidental clicking of the chat window.
He LOVES the game and is super at it ...don't wanna take it away from him. Any help is much obliged ;)

this kind of stuffs would be much more appreciated in this part of the forums http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?56-SL-Suggestions-and-Feedback

Kanozaki
04-18-2012, 10:04 AM
lol cute , im not sure if you could do such things besides take off notifications . correct me if im wrong .