PDA

View Full Version : Did I deserve it?

umarrahim
02-08-2021, 12:45 PM
Hi,

Apparently one of my account got banned long time ago.

And I was told the reason today (1 year later), and it was that one my friend broke ToS by using 3rd party softwares.

Did I deserve the ban?

If one of my IRL friend commits a crime, do I get criminal charges as well?

I am not sure what the logic behind the ban was, this makes no sense, and I am irritated from their response.

I just want to know whether I truly deserved the ban when my friend broke ToS without my knowledge. And to top it off, I wasn't even warned, just direct permaban.

What made it worse was the fact I got a reply after a year, and that's because I got another dev to make an appeal for me (thanks for that), and now they are saying they won't reply to me anymore. I don't even get a chance to defend myself?

Sincerely,
Chalazehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210208/6610b42513eea300ca6dc6dc44a8535a.jpg

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

picklewickles
02-08-2021, 01:13 PM
they can't tell it was commited by another person so they don't know weather you deserve it or not. they only look was the crime commited using that account? yes, then ban and that's it i guess.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

IExposedYou
02-08-2021, 01:19 PM
Did your friend use your account when using the third party software? If yes, then your account has two violation. Account sharing and usage of third party softwares.

If no, I assume your account is associated with the account of your friend for whatever reason. Maybe same household or maybe multiple trades. Either way, it’s hard to argue that you were innocent as there is no hard proof of there being a friend. In other words, you could have used two accounts and used a third party software on one of the two accounts.

Naaabmage
02-08-2021, 01:35 PM
"My friend" lol...u cant prove if it was you or your friend so yes deserved

Cinco
02-08-2021, 01:38 PM
In a nutshell: yes.

Also, quit posting about your bans.