View Full Version : 2 characters problem, & Attack vs Dmg

Edgarhighmen
04-17-2012, 05:06 PM
Hi, my first Guy I log into through Facebook 21 plat, found out my upgrade button dissapeared before I got 30 plat so I made another char (female) with email and password. Saved up 30 plat and upgraded.

How do I have them both on the same account? Girls got way more and better vanity options than guys.

Also what does attack do? How does it work with or compare to damage? I've run out of offers to get plat so I don't wanna play my 1st account without my 2nd char integrated. I even got enough plat to add the 2nd char slot. I'd really like to do that, I didn't mean to make them separate, so annoying.

Iaceden
04-17-2012, 05:10 PM
Email support@spacetimestudios.com and explain the situation. Not sure if they will combine the 2 accounts but they are the ones to ask. :)

MrKrone
04-17-2012, 05:15 PM
Yeah, just ask them to merge the accounts, and tell them which account will be your main account.

Wererhino
04-17-2012, 06:48 PM
Seems like it would be unfair if he was able to take advantage of free plat offers twice, then have his account merged. It costs 50 plat for me to get a 2nd slot.

Edgarhighmen
04-17-2012, 09:30 PM
There is no free plat twice. Tapjoy reads from the same device (imei) so the offers done once don't come back

Basswhole
04-17-2012, 10:42 PM
There is no free plat twice. Tapjoy reads from the same device (imei) so the offers done once don't come back
U r wrong. I just merged my accounts together, mainly for sl and pl, and on DL I now have Walmart and Target as my tw charts and got 20 plat.

Edgarhighmen
04-18-2012, 02:28 AM
The tapjoy offers I completed with Facebook are not available with email/password login. The offers are tied together to my device no matter how I log in. Its not doubled.

What's the difference between attack and damage?

Lady_Pebbles
04-18-2012, 02:47 AM
What's the difference between attack and damage?
Attack = Skill dmg, weapon dmg, etc.
Damage = Straight DPS
Defense = Dodge & Defense
Health = Def & Mana (blood sphere used for skills)

Edgarhighmen
04-18-2012, 05:00 AM
So is attack and defense better than DMG?
Hey I played a Guy named Thren pvp dl