PDA

View Full Version : Complete Forest Haven Guide! : NPC's, Quest's, Pictures, Items, and more!

LwMark
04-17-2012, 06:05 PM
Coltona made sure this was a stupid pointless waste of time so i deleted it.i fail.
:)

LwMark
04-17-2012, 06:06 PM
still working on it..had to cut it short have to go do RL stuff..pictures an more editing later today .later!

Fao
04-17-2012, 06:13 PM
Great job Lw!! I did spot that you spelled strange wrong under Bayer the Mystic!!

Elyseon
04-17-2012, 06:58 PM
Good detailed info, Physiologic, made a similar thing, which included the old FH, maybe u can look at it for ideas
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?18229-Pocket-Legends-Enemy-Boss-and-NPC-Compendium

Sryyoulose
04-17-2012, 07:19 PM
Nice, howeve they can get this information quickly, but good guide nonetheless. Also, for the FH people possibly go over: What they sell, What quests they give, and how to use blacksmith. Good guide.

Elyseon
04-17-2012, 08:35 PM
This is actually a fairly detailed guide, although not complete(as u said ur not done working on it), but its going a good direction

LwMark
04-17-2012, 09:06 PM
just got home gonna continue to finish it with pics an all that good stuff!
if anyone has ANY pics of old forest haven, maps or towne or just anythin pm them to me or post here!
i may include a lil sumtin bout old fh..so pm any info on anythin.
thx again

dudetus
04-18-2012, 12:09 AM
Remember to add NPCs color of the eyes

LwMark
04-18-2012, 12:17 AM
and the number of trees to right

dudetus
04-18-2012, 12:27 AM
Poor trees remain always unnoticed...

To be fair towards biological environment remember to count all of the bushes as well?

LwMark
04-18-2012, 12:44 AM
will do

Elyseon
04-18-2012, 01:08 AM
And pixels per device

Sky../
04-18-2012, 01:15 AM
How do i get to forest haven?

RaptorBlitz
04-18-2012, 01:22 AM
I appreciate the effort you put into this but the NPC talk and magic mirror stuff is probably a bit unnecessary. What would be nice would be detailed guides on quests, dungeons, and recommended setups. Good job though.

Back
04-18-2012, 06:27 AM
How to enter the Hidden Path and where it take me to? I know where it is, just not.able to enter it .. It says something like,, Enter the magic portal and complete all dungeons to gain access.. Really? I completed everything with my mage and still that..

Coltona
04-18-2012, 07:37 AM
It would seem that this guide is a tad useless since there are other guides with this info already in it. Why has no one said so yet? There's already a guide with all npc's in it, a quest guide etc. Idk if there's much point to all your guide making lwmark, it seems you keep doing what others have already done. Is it for rep? This here is a prime example of why people make threads about useless guides seeking rep >.>

wvhills
04-18-2012, 07:58 AM
Isn't all of this stuff very obvious in game?

Coltona
04-18-2012, 09:30 AM
Isn't all of this stuff very obvious in game?

Exactly and even if it's not, there's several other guides with all this info already in them. Nice way to try and undermine a few more threads.

LwMark
04-18-2012, 11:01 AM
Oh nice hatin an trolls mmm My favorite! If u dnt like it dont read it. Sorry i put hard work into my own stuff :) is there a rule to have only one source of info? Maybe mine wil have a lil bit more in it or maybe a fail! Who knows.rep system i dnt care bout it take it out :)
So im going to keep doing whatever i want and whoever it helps it helps. :) good day!
Better yet instead of takin rep system out they should take out the comment section
Agreed?
Better yet take out the forums
Agreed?
Maybe take out PL and STS
Agreed?
LoL forums and people make me laugh

And mine plan for this is just put every bit of FH info that i can find out..its not done

LwMark
04-18-2012, 11:05 AM
Coltona also your sayin this is just another useless thread.hmmmm go look at my stickies in tradersmarket and in general and one in DL and read the comments.all comments are helpful or sayin thank you this has helped me. So im pretty sure u have mistaken the wrong person or yur jellly so stop trollin and go farm or grind or somethin :)

Pinocciohh
04-18-2012, 11:12 AM
How do i get to forest haven?

Once you create a character, You have to do the 'Tutorial'. After you have completed the tutorial you will then be Transported into the campaign. If you dont want to do the campaign you can 'Exit Level' where it will take you to the homescreen and you can enter the towne 'Forest haven' or you can click onto the 'World map and click on 'Forest haven' and press 'Enter Towne'. :)

Coltona
04-18-2012, 11:18 AM
Coltona also your sayin this is just another useless thread.hmmmm go look at my stickies in tradersmarket and in general and one in DL and read the comments.all comments are helpful or sayin thank you this has helped me. So im pretty sure u have mistaken the wrong person or yur jellly so stop trollin and go farm or grind or somethin :)
It would seem to me since a few of your threads were actually helpful, you are getting a big head and have the impression that you can just make a guide about anything, even if it's just the same as others, and it be a big hit, this i assume is why you've been making multiple threads like a total troll. That's a fairly noobish thing to do, and sayin "I can do what I want." makes you look even more so, if that where the case i'd tell you to go **** yourself, but that's not allowed now is it. 0.0

LwMark
04-18-2012, 11:23 AM
i know i cant wait wear hats anymore :/ wait il brb i gta go **** myself . thanks for ruining my play experience

RedRyder
04-18-2012, 12:22 PM
Facepalm*

Coltona
04-18-2012, 12:52 PM
i know i cant wait wear hats anymore :/ wait il brb i gta go **** myself . thanks for ruining my play experience

Maybe you should look at they way youre doing things trying to get high rep or get noticed before the guard announcement this Friday. It's kinda sad, it goes to deserving people, not just someone who made several guides (that were already around) in the hopes of achieving it.

LwMark
04-18-2012, 01:25 PM
fyi your a troll
and i didnt even kno there was a guard thing an i dont care!
i hope they wouldnt even thinkof me if this is what is to be beleived.
what dont u get i dnt care bout guard this guard that rep this rep that
TROLLLLL! you obviously do not kno me at all..so go back under balefort bridge

IM SOOO SORRY ALTERRA THAT I WAS JUST TRYING TO PUT STUFF TOGETHER TO HELP US OUT FOR THOSE WHO NEED IT OR MAKE IT CONVEINENT
SORYYY I WASTED A HOURS AND HOURS OF MY TIME AND MONEY

Sryyoulose
04-18-2012, 01:27 PM
Come on guys, this is the reason why people are leaving the forums stop going on this ragin war.

LwMark
04-18-2012, 01:31 PM
yes people like coltongadkins or however you spell..i just noticed they changed there name..

dudetus
04-18-2012, 01:35 PM
Come on guys, this is the reason why people are leaving the forums stop going on this ragin war.

Doogyplum ツ
04-18-2012, 03:06 PM
Gonna have to agree with Coltona on this one, of all your threads maybe 10% have a point. I see many useless random threads that, if you need an example of I can find one easily as they are numerous, serve no real purpose. There is no reason to rage just because one person had a completely valid point, can you imagine if academia were like that? Second thing, unless English is your second language, it does help to make ones posts legible, just a thought... Coltona has a valid point, but it is no reason for you to take your guide down. That is just... Well its downright childish.

NECROREAPER
04-18-2012, 03:09 PM
It would seem to me since a few of your threads were actually helpful, you are getting a big head and have the impression that you can just make a guide about anything, even if it's just the same as others, and it be a big hit, this i assume is why you've been making multiple threads like a total troll. That's a fairly noobish thing to do, and sayin "I can do what I want." makes you look even more so, if that where the case i'd tell you to go **** yourself, but that's not allowed now is it. 0.0

You guys are a prime example of what the forums have become and why the vets, the old timers, the Founders are leaving.

Congratulations

Disclaimer: this post is not solely directed at Colton, but at everyone who is posting in such a manner as quoted above.

Doogyplum ツ
04-18-2012, 03:19 PM
You cannot be serious, if I remember correctly the forums were a troll fest back then. In fact we had some pretty epic trolls, anyone remember, oh shoot I forgot his name. I just remember he spammed pr0n :3. Anyways, its really very abnormal for any game to have that strong a forum community... Forums take time, time is time, time is better spent playing the game. I would not solely blame what you can the death of the forums on what you see as a new generation. I guarantee they are not anything new.

NECROREAPER
04-18-2012, 03:34 PM
Never said it was a new generation, just saying that what you guys are doing is a prime example of the decline of the forums

undertheradar
04-18-2012, 03:39 PM
Coltona, please pm me as soon as possible.

LwMark
04-18-2012, 03:40 PM
Trolls.. just because somethin doesnt help you doesnt mean it doesnt help the next person..if u dnt like what is posted defriend me or block me thank you!
I dnt care bout rep or anythin like that
Im here for PL and the enjoyments of the game
Quit tryin to ruin my game experience please stop its really gettin to me it make me not wana play when i havve people tellin me that whatevr i post is unessary
Like r u kiddin me no hearts at all
I cant beleive this

undertheradar
04-18-2012, 03:41 PM
Trolls

If you would PM me as well, that would be great.

LwMark
04-18-2012, 03:47 PM
Ok ill pm you

RedRyder
04-18-2012, 05:54 PM
Coltona made sure this was a stupid pointless waste of time so i deleted it.i fail.
:)

Lol I'm sorry but this doesn't help me much, nor will it help the next person.

LwMark
04-20-2012, 08:23 AM
So bcuz it doesnt help u..it doesnt help anyone else? Hmmm ok

Elyseon
04-20-2012, 10:32 AM
I love how the trolls here have defended more worthless guides o_O

I havent seen a guide since the revamp of FH