PDA

View Full Version : Best Archer, Bear, Mage in PvE!!

KaiserOfDeath
04-17-2012, 07:21 PM
Well...I got bored in PL lol and then i asked to myself who was the best bear, archer or mage i've played with?
But i only find a bear that is one of my best friends in PL lol but i want to ask all of you...

WHO IS THE BEST MAGE, ARCHER OR BEAR THAT YOU HAVE PLAYED WITH?

:D

Swords
04-17-2012, 07:23 PM
Hmm...... A lot of great players that had runs with me :) i cant really choose.

Maybe um....... Saintsaturn-mage,Chirocon-mage,Crapicorn-bear,

Swimmingstar
04-17-2012, 07:35 PM
Bear: Mysticaldream's Bear

Overkillzzz
04-17-2012, 08:25 PM
Mage: Overkillzzz
Archer: Seokapabas
Bear: Soulkillzzz

They are the best by far!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::b anana::banana:

(yes their me)

dudetus
04-18-2012, 04:14 AM
I have been fortunate to have many PL friends who are awesome overall players. I haven't been running that much with other ppl than my own guildies ('cause usually pug games r awful after Eclipse runs) and I consider them all to be top class.

But for me Ruby stands out of the awesomeness. She is one of the actually efficient Rambomages I've met. She usually kills the whole room of enemies until we others just reach to there.

Bird category is hard for me. Hard to pick only one, but if I had to, I would say Heu is a top class Bird. LBs 1st place has taught him to be RLY effective Bird alongside with the certain kind of awareness to situations. He has good timing with skills, notices dangerous situations and so fort.

Bears... Well there is not a best bear for me but overall top class bears with whom I've been running with r in Eclipse as well.

Not trying to promote Eclipse, but they r the ppl with whom I've been running the most so I have the best picture what kind of players they are. I've ran with other awesome players but the full picture comes by time.

slaveleia
04-18-2012, 09:20 PM
Bears pullers
•JDiddyDavis
•Hotnasty
•XBearspiritX

Birds
•Moogerfooger
•Onebadazzbird
•Spacejunker

Mages
•Okakabarah
•Zzohan

Xionskull
04-18-2012, 09:26 PM
All r mages: satanicka~ 60k SOMTHING kills no deaths
And... Wickedwarlock~ 49k SOMTHING kills no deaths
(and me)
;)
Then: a bunch of u guys pretty much all u guys if u played with me, I know u pro

Overkillzzz
04-18-2012, 09:29 PM
All r mages: satanicka~ 60k SOMTHING kills no deaths
And... Wickedwarlock~ 49k SOMTHING kills no deaths
(and me)
;)
Then: a bunch of u guys pretty much all u guys if u played with me, I know u pro

I went through something horrible, wickedwarlock has died :(

Swampy
04-18-2012, 09:32 PM
Satans actually over 90k and is a really nice person and awesome guild master. :)