PDA

View Full Version : The "IB4L"

Swimmingstar
04-17-2012, 07:47 PM
I don't know what's up with it, it seems like post-boosting, rep boosting, etc. I don't get it? Is there a reason to post "IB4L"? I don't think so, if there is I need an explanation.

Disclaimer: Saying "IB4L" or "In before the lock" does not earn you god powers or statuses.

Disclaimer Extra: Please don't say IB4L or thank this post, this isn't meant to be a rep booster. And it's definitely not to encourage people to say IB4L.

ATTENTION: IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THIS POST, LIKE MANY PEOPLE DON'T READ THE OP, JUST GO BACK TO OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION.

Ambrogino
04-17-2012, 07:54 PM
IB4L xD

Jkjk :p

Electrifying
04-17-2012, 07:55 PM
IB4L xD
Really?

StompArtist
04-17-2012, 07:55 PM
Not ib4tl... more like just saying hello. :-D

Lowlyspy
04-17-2012, 08:03 PM
Because they enjoy seeing peoples reactions to them (ex, threads like this.)

Samhayne
04-17-2012, 08:17 PM
Ibt... Oh hello! :) whistles innocently

Sorry, just messing with you. People are people, some of them are like that. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

If you see a post that is in violation of the forum rules, please use the report post button to let us know about it. Thanks!

RedRyder
04-17-2012, 09:12 PM
Ib4ttngl

In before the thread not getting locked.

The ib4l is just acknowledging the impending lock on a specified thread. If you've been around long enough, you'd know which threads would probably get locked out of experience. It's pretty much warning everyone not to waste their time posting in a doomed thread.

Ambrogino
04-17-2012, 09:14 PM
IB4L xD
Really? it was a joke chill

Swimmingstar
04-17-2012, 10:25 PM
I don't know what's up with it, it seems like post-boosting, rep boosting, etc. I don't get it? Is there a reason to post "IB4L"? I don't think so, if there is I need an explanation.

Disclaimer: Saying "IB4L" or "In before the lock" does not earn you god powers or statuses.

Disclaimer Extra: Please don't say IB4L or thank this post, this isn't meant to be a rep booster. And it's definitely not to encourage people to say IB4L.

ATTENTION: IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THIS POST, LIKE MANY PEOPLE DON'T READ THE OP, JUST GO BACK TO OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION.

Not ib4tl... more like just saying hello. :-D

Ibt... Oh hello! :) whistles innocently

Sorry, just messing with you. People are people, some of them are like that. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

If you see a post that is in violation of the forum rules, please use the report post button to let us know about it. Thanks!

Nice seeing the usual Sam and Stomp. :D

Deathpunch
04-18-2012, 02:36 AM
Aww, no lock? *throws ib4l on floor* Pfft... Fat lotta good you'll do me now.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D