PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: DL Adjustment to UI Phone/Chrome

Shuri
04-17-2012, 08:50 PM
Just a thought, that is if STS actually reads this.

I was looking through the skill tree and notice there all "Activation" skills apart from the four passive abilitys however some are useful and some are not so I was thinking. Maybe a little 'Skill rotation' on-screen touch, It's also easy to embed the feature into the Chrome version as for it's placement I was thinking near the joystick but just away from the blood pool or above the joystick as there's a lot of screen space as is, it's a quick swap of 4 different skills as some take 20+ seconds to cool down, Not only would this feature make it a progressing MMO but also bring more depth into the UI screen.

Just a thought really, I could make a picture of the set up if you all want as I do usually fool around a lot in CS5 and Coral PSPx2 photoshopping and that junk.

However the reason I'm suggesting this is because sometimes I find it a little difficult to utilize my skill tree to it's full potential and clearly all skills have a cap limit of something it can't go to say, 99 level of skill (maybe. LOL) So with this idea not only will it bring more depth to the UI screen but also it'll make PvE missions and PvP arenas more exciting as you can rotate through skills on cool downs or rotate through buffs then back to skills.

Just a suggestion :)

Delphina
04-17-2012, 08:53 PM
Thank you for your suggestion! I'll make sure to include this in my report :)

Ark
04-17-2012, 08:57 PM
I totally agree with you Shuri :p

The skills should be like in Star Legends. I have a hard time picking the 4 skills I like to use :-/

Deathpunch
04-18-2012, 09:38 AM
Hey, Delphina, as long as you're making a report, could you also include that the blood pack button needs to be moved to the left or right a little bit on 10 inch android tablets? I have rather large hands, but its situated right in the middle of the screen and I've found myself hitting it on more than once with my nose because it was easier and less risk of dropping my transformer. This, in turn, caused my 5 year old daughter to laugh at me for "kissing" the tablet and being accused of wanting to marry it. Please, STS, only you can save me from the scorn and ridicule. The laughter haunts my dreams...

-----
Sent from my Asus Transformer