PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions on blood and dungeons.

Apollyon
04-17-2012, 08:58 PM
Hi,
My opinion is that elder and more powerful vampires, make better use of thier blood in relation to thier powers. It should be then, that the higher you rank your power, less it should cost. Or adjust the blood spent ratio to damage dealt be lower, so the higher powers cost more than lower, but less in relation to the damage or effect output. This would allow for longer and more epic fights between vamps.

I understand this would cause you to adjust dungeons also. I would also recomend putting levels or ranks to zones which would cause more difficulty and show a valid reason why. It would also allow for the design of new achievements.

Yes, I get that they scale...this would be different.

Apollyon
04-20-2012, 10:48 AM
Wow. Nothing? Really?

Shuri
04-20-2012, 11:30 AM
Agree, This is the reason I stopped ranking up my skills I've noticed it does more damage but it also takes more blood. Honestly why would I want to be taking more blood from myself when I use a skill?
I'd rather it tke less blood and do more damage. However I've also notice it also makes the cool downs go lower too but if that's the case why would you invest in a skill you can spam that will take most of your blood and leave you to die? It makes no sense. So until it's either A) fixed or B) has more understanding I'll invest in passives.