PDA

View Full Version : New event broken?

OneVsAll
02-10-2021, 06:33 AM
After hundreds of runs I can conclude purple rarity weapons don’t exist. And if they do, maybe I’m just that unlucky...?

SillyJuan
02-10-2021, 07:04 AM
I don’t usually complain, but I’ve had enough of this. I used 3000 plat in this event so far, to get nothing but recycled weapons. This event was just a waste of my money and time. I’m trying to stay positive, but I really am losing my patience. I understand that some items aren’t meant to be dropped, but at least increase the odds of the higher tier loot for people who unlock the coffins!

Vivapinata
02-10-2021, 07:27 AM
3000 plat? Fr or just exaggerated

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

SillyJuan
02-10-2021, 07:28 AM
3000 plat? Fr or just exaggerated

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

Yes, literally. Realistically 2000, but 1000 was used on the new sets

SillyJuan
02-10-2021, 09:31 AM
Yes, literally. Realistically 2000, but 1000 was used on the new sets

Update, got one satin toga at least. Still pretty bad for the amount of plat used

Fwend
02-10-2021, 08:15 PM
After hundreds of runs I can conclude purple rarity weapons don’t exist. And if they do, maybe I’m just that unlucky...?

As mentioned in your other forum post, I don't think Epic rarity (purple) weapons exist either.

Fwend
02-10-2021, 08:18 PM
I don’t usually complain, but I’ve had enough of this. I used 3000 plat in this event so far, to get nothing but recycled weapons. This event was just a waste of my money and time. I’m trying to stay positive, but I really am losing my patience. I understand that some items aren’t meant to be dropped, but at least increase the odds of the higher tier loot for people who unlock the coffins!

Gosh that is a lot of runs and plat used, keep at it. I do feel you will loot more togas, circlets and those elusive wings soon.

I commend players like yourself that spend on plat and support our beloved game. It would be awesome if the plat spenders got more loot though it is well deserved.

SillyJuan
02-10-2021, 08:19 PM
Gosh that is a lot of runs and plat used, keep at it. I do feel you will loot more togas, circlets and those elusive wings soon.

I commend players like yourself that spend on plat and support our beloved game. It would be awesome if the plat spenders got more loot though it is well deserved.

Thanks man, this is my childhood game. I gotta give love back and contribute. I ended up getting the satin toga so I guess it’s enough for me. Done grinding for a while [emoji28]