PDA

View Full Version : Bound item elixir.....

Motherless_Child
02-10-2021, 12:34 PM
No need for elaboration....

How about an elixir that allows bound items to be tradeable/sellable?????

Sounds good 2 me........

Oakmaiden
02-10-2021, 02:07 PM
Oi, ya know that’s not gonna happen. Coffhboundlbvanitycoff. Mmno.

jazzbloonist
02-10-2021, 02:12 PM
Actually, u need ALOT of elaboration. How is this lix gonna work? Makes bound items stashable tradable for short time? How about other players that u want to trade it with? Need the lix as well? SO MANY THINGS TO THINK OF, SO MUCH ELABORATION TO DO.
Also, talk about dumb ideas, and this will be up there, much higher up there than those ideas for boss damage or gold loot lix.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

|Ares|
02-10-2021, 06:07 PM
Doesn't make any sense to me at all. lol

flashio
02-10-2021, 08:13 PM

Motherless_Child
02-11-2021, 04:03 AM
Actually, u need ALOT of elaboration. How is this lix gonna work? Makes bound items stashable tradable for short time? How about other players that u want to trade it with? Need the lix as well? SO MANY THINGS TO THINK OF, SO MUCH ELABORATION TO DO.
Also, talk about dumb ideas, and this will be up there, much higher up there than those ideas for boss damage or gold loot lix.

Ok.... LOL...

Well.... Maybe not an elixir but instead, like a gem or something that you can use the craft station to combine with bound items and turn them into tradeable items........

Motherless_Child
02-11-2021, 04:16 AM
Ok.... LOL...

Well.... Maybe not an elixir but instead, like a gem or something that you can use the craft station to combine with bound items and turn them into tradeable items........

The GEM can be called "bound gem" or something......

jazzbloonist
02-11-2021, 05:42 AM
Ok.... LOL...

Well.... Maybe not an elixir but instead, like a gem or something that you can use the craft station to combine with bound items and turn them into tradeable items........How about just shut up now. Its even worse of an idea now. U could have gotten away with just being a troll before. Not anymore.

Motherless_Child
02-11-2021, 09:24 AM
How about just shut up now. Its even worse of an idea now. U could have gotten away with just being a troll before. Not anymore.

This is a legit suggestion, you stupid clown..... Don't ever tell me to shut up!!!!!!!

You are the one who is trolling..... Leave them drugs alone, bro!!!!!!!!!

jazzbloonist
02-11-2021, 09:34 AM
This is a legit suggestion, you stupid clown..... Don't ever tell me to shut up!!!!!!!

You are the one who is trolling..... Leave them drugs alone, bro!!!!!!!!!Go mess with the economy even more then lol.