View Full Version : PRICE CHEEEECk

Tookyo
02-11-2021, 01:55 PM
black marvel set W
had 700m offers bout 1 month or 2 ago and wanna know if it rised or not
ty in advance
I trynna let you know that i got offered 700m two months ago
Im not trying to sell the item , im just looking for its price
Stop saying im manipulating or lying , i literally got proof , if u dont like its price dont buy , yall acting dumb

Lookupnabs
02-11-2021, 02:03 PM
If u put a fake price like 700m and ask wether it rised or not .......
It just shows how ur brain functions.....
-fellow arlorian

synoptix
02-11-2021, 02:07 PM
PRICE MANIPULATEee

Tookyo
02-11-2021, 02:10 PM
-fellow arlorian

Tookyo
02-11-2021, 02:12 PM
how low are you trying to lower the price so yall can buy it?
-fellow arlorian

Motherless_Child
02-11-2021, 02:16 PM
-fellow arlorian

LOL.....

He must have just escaped from a mental institution.....

Drug him immediately!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!

Lookupnabs
02-11-2021, 02:23 PM
how low are you trying to lower the price so yall can buy it?
-fellow arlorian
Not so hard to make my guildie or friend who is rich and well knowned to post such stuff or make offers

-fellow true arlorian

Tookyo
02-11-2021, 02:25 PM
Not so hard to make my guildie or friend who is rich and well knowned to post such stuff or make offers

-fellow true arlorian

What? I showed u proof if the offers what are you trying to say ?
Either gimme a price check or leave

Alghost
02-11-2021, 02:27 PM
Instead of making a whole thread about trying to rise this items price. Maybe just make a thread on traders market asking for 800m auto. Since that’s what you want to hear.

Tookyo
02-11-2021, 02:29 PM
Instead of making a whole thread about trying to rise this items price. Maybe just make a thread on traders market asking for 800m auto. Since that’s what you want to hear.

Please read the replies i posted proof kid

Lookupnabs
02-11-2021, 02:35 PM
What? I showed u proof if the offers what are you trying to say ?
Either gimme a price check or leave

Lets see who offers ..... prolly 39 replies 40 posts
Peope open the threAd
1- sell
39-bumppp

-FA

Tookyo
02-11-2021, 02:37 PM
Lets see who offers ..... prolly 39 replies 40 posts
Peope open the threAd
1- sell
39-bumppp

-FA

Or i just reply to my 700m offers ? Rather look for more

Alghost
02-11-2021, 03:33 PM
Please read the replies i posted proof kid

Your proof is irrelevant moron, anyone can make an alt or ask a friend to make a forum account to provide a fake offer “kid”-some moron.

Tookyo
02-11-2021, 04:06 PM
Your proof is irrelevant moron, anyone can make an alt or ask a friend to make a forum account to provide a fake offer “kid”-some moron.

One offer is from simaoa and its nicobellic in game i think , the other is jellybooy , you should probly know him , then its me , fkp , we’re different people and if we started suspecting everything than we could never sell the item for the right price , black marvel is rare , i mentioned my last offer so the price might if rised or fallen , also , i havent seen anyone selling it for a long time, so the price is mine to set , and placing it higher doesnt mean im manipulating , manipulating would be faking or not telling the truth , which im not , so someone either give me a price check or stop spamming bs

Alghost
02-11-2021, 04:29 PM
One offer is from simaoa and its nicobellic in game i think , the other is jellybooy , you should probly know him , then its me , fkp , we’re different people and if we started suspecting everything than we could never sell the item for the right price , black marvel is rare , i mentioned my last offer so the price might if rised or fallen , also , i havent seen anyone selling it for a long time, so the price is mine to set , and placing it higher doesnt mean im manipulating , manipulating would be faking or not telling the truth , which im not , so someone either give me a price check or stop spamming bs

Not saying you can’t sell your item for 10bil, what I’m saying is anyone can make a fake offer, you donut.

Tookyo
02-11-2021, 04:49 PM
Not saying you can’t sell your item for 10bil, what I’m saying is anyone can make a fake offer, you donut.

And i told you i didnt fake them , you idiot sandwich

arcanefid
02-11-2021, 05:32 PM

If you're the one to set the price, why did you make this thread?

Alghost
02-11-2021, 06:44 PM
And i told you i didnt fake them , you idiot sandwich

“Hey guys, how much is this 10bil gnarled set worth?”- A nothing burger.

Mythocrisis
02-11-2021, 08:40 PM
If you're the one to set the price, why did you make this thread?

That's his motive.
Change title to "My price ,my item"
Not price check .

firebelt & crystalkiller
02-12-2021, 12:01 AM
BTW if u got 700m offer for marvel when price was hyped or bfor awake it prolly dropped not rose...
Rn kershal is not selling for 140m where it used to go for 190
Most 100m vanities are now straight half or lesser in price.
War cotton armor used to be 90m now it won't even sell for 35
Gk set I sold mine for 70m at a time.. Now it is like 30-35.
1700 Plat auras seems like a joke.
Like 90% of vanities I see dropped lowerthan 50-60% of its value.
So... Based on that... Do the math.
Also have seen a ghost set seller for 800m..thats 33.33% lower than what ppl usually sell for bfor awake event. (1.2b)
Im not saying marvel dropped specifically but.. Golds value has gone up for sure so unless there's a buyer like the guy who bought jupiter axe for 700m...u can't sell it for that high.. Not here to join the drama but wanted to give some information and not spew words at each other. Ty

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

treddeza
02-12-2021, 12:37 AM
BTW if u got 700m offer for marvel when price was hyped or bfor awake it prolly dropped not rose...
Also have seen a ghost set seller for 800m..thats 33.33% lower than what ppl usually sell for bfor awake event. (1.2b)
Im not saying marvel dropped specifically but.. Golds value has gone up for sure so unless there's a buyer like the guy who bought jupiter axe for 700m...u can't sell it for that high.. Not here to join the drama but wanted to give some information and not spew words at each other. Ty

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

I like this guy opinion

+69

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geuimau
02-12-2021, 01:21 AM

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using TapatalkWISE

Sent from my JSN-L22 using Tapatalk

Encryptions
02-12-2021, 02:58 AM
As I said too in the past after pirate booty you people tried to blame me for manipulation making all prices high when knowing for a fact it was pirate booty when a major amount of gold was added. I didn't even own 99% of the items that shot up to crazy prices.
-_- I even said wait. Once awake event comes every thing will be cheaper. Guess what? Awake event just passed. Items now losing value.
Why? Because everyone invested into blue gems and op gears so rarely any one has pure now. Learn how an economy works instead of blaming people for crap.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
02-12-2021, 08:16 AM
Offers a slice of cold pizza and a flat cola.. fixed.

Lookupnabs
02-12-2021, 08:47 AM
black marvel set W
had 700m offers bout 1 month or 2 ago and wanna know if it rised or not
ty in advance
This guy isnt worth typing and clicking the post button just ignore ....
Tryhards will always be theree
Ignore such people and move on...
-fellow arlorian

Spooked
02-12-2021, 10:02 AM
In your “proof” you csay you claim to think the set is 680-700 max, then u proceed to make a thread to ask for the item’s price.
Could you make it any less obvious?

Alghost
02-12-2021, 10:56 AM
Lol if you look at his thread history, you can see him trying to sell it for 1bil XD, now he’s saying it’s worth 700m? Lol ez trying to inflate prices, what a moron.

Tookyo
02-12-2021, 11:38 AM
In your “proof” you csay you claim to think the set is 680-700 max, then u proceed to make a thread to ask for the item’s price.
Could you make it any less obvious?

I mentioned that the offers were from 2 months ago , thats why im asking for the current price. Also , i did not claim theyre 680-700 , the guy offering did

Lookupnabs
02-12-2021, 11:44 AM
I mentioned that the offers were from 2 months ago , thats why im asking for the current price. Also , i did not claim theyre 680-700 , the guy offering did
If u get caught atleast apologize dont try to think too much and try writing sometin in forums boecoz
all of us have brains .....and we know eho u are ...
-FA

Tookyo
02-12-2021, 12:11 PM
If u get caught atleast apologize dont try to think too much and try writing sometin in forums boecoz
all of us have brains .....and we know eho u are ...
-FA
Then i should ask who are you? Nevermind i dont like hanging out with kids but what i trynna say is im not selling the item , i dont even play AL , im just trying to know the price of it ffs

Tookyo
02-12-2021, 12:18 PM
“Hey guys, how much is this 10bil gnarled set worth?”- A nothing burger.
I got offered a gnarled set and other stuff for the set , i wanted to know how much each of the items costed , how cant your stupid little brain comprehend that
Also replying to Fid , i was comparing the prices , its true that i can set the price , but i also wanna know how much would others offer

Alghost
02-12-2021, 12:54 PM
I got offered a gnarled set and other stuff for the set , i wanted to know how much each of the items costed , how cant your stupid little brain comprehend that
Also replying to Fid , i was comparing the prices , its true that i can set the price , but i also wanna know how much would others offer

I feel sorry for you. You can’t even understand what my reply meant, and have the “stupid little brain”? lmao. You truly are a donut.

Tookyo
02-12-2021, 01:04 PM
I feel sorry for you. You can’t even understand what my reply meant, and have the “stupid little brain”? lmao. You truly are a donut.

i didnt understand your reply ? dude you didnt understand it yourself you are just talking nonsense , this is why i quit in the first place , cuz ppl like u and spooked play for the drama only
stop replying unless youre gonna give a price check

Alghost
02-12-2021, 01:45 PM
i didnt understand your reply ? dude you didnt understand it yourself you are just talking nonsense , this is why i quit in the first place , cuz ppl like u and spooked play for the drama only
stop replying unless youre gonna give a price check

I did, that’s why I said it lmao. You’re the one who didn’t understand it. By the looks of it 4 others understood it as-well lol. This is a strange why of apologizing to us XD. Lol but apology accepted.

Tookyo
02-12-2021, 01:59 PM
I did, that’s why I said it lmao. You’re the one who didn’t understand it. By the looks of it 4 others understood it as-well lol. This is a strange why of apologizing to us XD. Lol but apology accepted.

Why are u continuing to reply , am i the only one who gives u attention? Please stop , youre weird and your grammar is weird too

Spooked
02-12-2021, 03:10 PM
Hmm.. a little under 2 weeks ago you tried to sell it for “1B or lb items”
Which would imply you were aware of the price and how much you wanted for it 2 weeks ago.
Im still not quite sure how your weak throws are defending anything.
To me it seems like youre just trying to get more for this set than its actual worth, anticipating people would call you out and then hit them with your “proof” to add some structure to your intentions to make the items price higher.
Very clever though ill give you that

Tookyo
02-12-2021, 03:36 PM
Hmm.. a little under 2 weeks ago you tried to sell it for “1B or lb items”
Which would imply you were aware of the price and how much you wanted for it 2 weeks ago.
Im still not quite sure how your weak throws are defending anything.
To me it seems like youre just trying to get more for this set than its actual worth, anticipating people would call you out and then hit them with your “proof” to add some structure to your intentions to make the items price higher.
Very clever though ill give you that

Quit before winter event and started playing a new game , after a while i was intrested on watching the price of it , so to save myself the drama i set auto at 1b so someone would correct ( noone did so i didnt bother bump ) . Even if i got no reply id rather do that again that go through this bs . Im not selling the set why would i try to inflate the price , taking into consideration the awake event wasnt that long ago i just wanna know how much it dropped , i want to know that so i can move on and only after 2 months or so appear with the same question. If noone has any idea on its price then ill just wait till next time

Spooked
02-12-2021, 04:50 PM
Quit before winter event and started playing a new game , after a while i was intrested on watching the price of it , so to save myself the drama i set auto at 1b so someone would correct ( noone did so i didnt bother bump ) . Even if i got no reply id rather do that again that go through this bs . Im not selling the set why would i try to inflate the price , taking into consideration the awake event wasnt that long ago i just wanna know how much it dropped , i want to know that so i can move on and only after 2 months or so appear with the same question. If noone has any idea on its price then ill just wait till next time

To save yourself drama you set the price to 1b so someone would correct you?
You know damn well that a price correction for this number would stir up alot more drama than simply asking a thread bare, asking for the price.
without any crazy c.o claims
Which is what you wouldve done if you genuinely wanted to know the price without any drama, truly.

Alghost
02-12-2021, 06:32 PM
Why are u continuing to reply , am i the only one who gives u attention? Please stop , youre weird and your grammar is weird too

*Uno Reverse Card*

Overbear
02-12-2021, 09:37 PM
All I'll say is it's very easy to get someone to put up fake offers and you probably shouldn't try to price them based off of that. You also bought the set sometime between 40 days ago and now (1/1/21 - you commented 'b marvel set W' on a post) so it is pretty sus.

Lookupnabs
02-12-2021, 09:58 PM

If u bought for more than 400m u got scammed hard... im not a kid tho..... Anyways ... if u have so many friends who legitly offered why is no one putting here the ss saying he offered ...??? Seems almost everyone is against you .,. Lol ....
-FA

Ilove_Poopoo
02-12-2021, 10:32 PM
This thread wouldn't have gotten this bad if it was created, in a more appropriate section, the traders market.

But ofc the OP would want more publicity, so, drama it is.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Tookyo
02-13-2021, 01:57 AM
Thread closed

Lookupnabs
02-13-2021, 05:21 AM
Thread closed

No one is creating drama here but if the price seems like a scam ofc not only me the whole arlor community will try to make the truth appear here .
-FA

Tookyo
02-13-2021, 06:52 AM
No one is creating drama here but if the price seems like a scam ofc not only me the whole arlor community will try to make the truth appear here .
-FA
If u dont like my price go find another seller , right now im trying to find buyer prices , on top of all of that i said multiple times im not selling it .
I really dunno what your problem is , im literally trying to find its price , the 700m offers were offers and thats it , i cant blame others for offering more than you like

Lookupnabs
02-13-2021, 11:42 AM
[QUOTE=Tookyo;3483974]If u dont like my price go find another seller , right now im trying to find buyer prices , on top of all of that i said multiple times im not selling it .
I really dunno what your problem is , im literally trying to find its price , the 700m offers were offers and thats it , i cant blame others for offering more

I cant afford to waste time to PM
-FA( figure out the full form of PM)

Tookyo
02-13-2021, 01:13 PM
[QUOTE=Tookyo;3483974]If u dont like my price go find another seller , right now im trying to find buyer prices , on top of all of that i said multiple times im not selling it .
I really dunno what your problem is , im literally trying to find its price , the 700m offers were offers and thats it , i cant blame others for offering more

I cant afford to waste time to PM
-FA( figure out the full form of PM)
I dont wanna waste time figuring what that is but youre wasting YOUR time replying to every comment i make , u seem desperate, everything ok buddy ?

Analytical
02-13-2021, 01:19 PM
Dev please close this thread for god sake