PDA

View Full Version : Inventory Item Amount Bug

Mrsberry
04-18-2012, 05:34 AM
I have five stash slots when I have one item in my stash it says I have two. When four says five making me not being able to use my last slot.

Shuri
04-18-2012, 06:18 AM
I have five inventory slots when I have one item in my inventory it says I have two. When four says five making me not being able to use my last slot.

I believe inventory counts as Equipped items and none equipped items also. Thus, Stash is also the same. Gem types I.E, Blood, beast, Moon all have separate areas so you need to click on them to actually see what gems using up that slot. There for you could have say 3 weapons and you are using all 5 slots however in difference gem sections there could be two hiding gems.

However I clear my Inventory completely and I have 20/100 so it has to include Vanity items also is my guess.

Honestly, I don't see why it would do this. If you equipped it it should be in a separate slot all together and not a bag slot. as for Vanity that should be unlimited as buying all vanity will require at least another 40 or 50 slots :/

Also, To help people that view this that don't know how to purchase extra slots you have to click on the 0/50 bar and the prices are again, Insane platinum wise, 130p for 100 slots.. 30p for 50 slots. I'll just keep my 100 I got on the start when I put in the 30 plat -_-;

Hope this is a little helpful Berry, Was nice seeing you in-game :)

Mrsberry
04-18-2012, 06:24 AM
Wow im an idiot. I meant my stash I have 5 slots but for some reason says one slot is used when nothing is in there.

I have some editing to do on my thread lol.:crushed:

Can u edit title as well?

Thank you shuri that was very helpful. I figured out what was the problem.
Now hopefully the devs can delete this thread and we can all pretend im not a complete idiot.