PDA

View Full Version : Free Plat Offers Missing?

kcimythgim
02-12-2021, 01:47 AM
When I click on free plat offers in the menus, the only ones that show up are the Spacetime Nexus one. Are free plat offers no longer a thing? Two players told me they also sent see them, but one player told me they could. Could anyone else confirm or deny this?

IGIVENOMERCY
02-12-2021, 02:36 PM
I haven't been able to see them for quite some time now.

Valtarya
02-13-2021, 05:09 AM
If you have done either of these things, free plat offers are no longer available to you:

A) Plat farmed back in the day

Or,

B) Are a new account (Unavailable for a short amount of time)

Stephencobear
02-13-2021, 10:02 AM
If you have done either of these things, free plat offers are no longer available to you:

Or,

B) Are a new account (Unavailable for a short amount of time)

Neither of those apply to me and I have no plat offers.
I’d guess in my case it’s because I play on an ancient deceive that isn’t supported anymore

Trenton
02-13-2021, 01:48 PM

Lel the good ol days

Valtarya
02-13-2021, 06:34 PM
Neither of those apply to me and I have no plat offers.
I’d guess in my case it’s because I play on an ancient deceive that isn’t supported anymore

That's likely another reason as well. Though, it seems a strange way to limit advertising to only a portion of the playerbase.

I would imagine theres a whole bunch of other factors too that we've never been told about: location, device, OS, and etc.

Stephencobear
02-14-2021, 08:18 PM
That's likely another reason as well. Though, it seems a strange way to limit advertising to only a portion of the playerbase.

I would imagine theres a whole bunch of other factors too that we've never been told about: location, device, OS, and etc.

Yeah, after I posted that, one of the providers reappeared but they're all purchase or personal info fishing, rather than the ones where I could play games to earn.
Random o.o

kcimythgim
02-15-2021, 04:31 AM
The free offers reappeared for me on the 12th I believe. I have TapJoy and Iron something or other available now.

Vapourised
02-15-2021, 08:39 AM
Lel the good ol days

Nice to see some old forumers here for a change :D.

Oh and suentous too. Idk what happened to his other forum account tho.

Stephencobear
02-16-2021, 07:24 PM
Nice to see some old forumers here for a change :D.

Oh and suentous too. Idk what happened to his other forum account tho.

My court appointed attorney has had advised me to not remark on any posible things I may have potentially but prolly didn't do cuz I'm being "good" atm, and
to throw a smoke bomb on the ground and yell "NINJA!" While flailing my arms and running sideways