PDA

View Full Version : DL Pinks Table

Trollee
04-18-2012, 06:46 AM
NOTE: You will need to expand your browser window very wide to see the table as a whole because I simply took screen capture of my excel spreadsheet then combined them using photoshop.

Here is a table that fully summarizes all the pinks in Dark Legends that drop as loot. On the LHS of the table you have Prefix of the item's name, as well as its primary stat and type of weapon. This is sorted downwards by the campaign at which it drops. Going across the top of the table is the Suffix of the item, which increases in level as it goes across. If a square is filled in with dark grey, there is no doubt that it exists, if a square is partly shaded with diagonal lines then it means that the item should exist. A majority of the items towards the bottom of the table can only be acquired through twink farming, because they require you to get to the latter stages of the campaign and still to be at a low level.

Anyway, I hope this table is useful to you, and if not, then I hope it is at least a little interesting. =]

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll168/seven7oliverceff/DLTABLEFINAL.jpg

Hope this helps!

Aculeas
04-18-2012, 11:29 AM
Brilliant work my friend!

I myself have yet to list every single item in game BUT knowing how many of each now exist will be more than helpful to my own endeavors.

Beanmachine
04-21-2012, 02:51 AM
That is amazing! Good job Trollee!

Elyseon
04-21-2012, 03:05 AM
Nice chart :D

Roc
04-21-2012, 09:35 AM
Holy Mother of Charts! Excellent organization and layout! So much information in so little space makes it pack a punch :)

drewcapu
04-23-2012, 11:11 PM
Items you can add...

Axes:
Dawn Hacks of Vitor L17
Soulcleavers of Bashing L19
Heartgashers of Protection L20
Soulcleavers of Assault L20

Maces:
Ghastnails of Bashing L19
Rite Hammers of Protection L20
Ghostsplitters of Protection L20
Ancestor Clubs of Assault L20
Ghastnails of Assault L20

Swords:
Feeders of Potency L11
Reapers of Warding L15
Reapers of Redoubt L18
Midnight Twins of Bashing L19
Ravagers of Bashing L19
Reapers of Protection L20
Midnight Twins of Assault L20
Ravagers of Assault L20

Daggers:
Mortalsnips of Warding L15
Lightcutters of Barrage L16
Lifeshears of Vitor L17
Carnage Knives of Bashing L19
Lightcutters of Bashing L19
Death Razors of Vitality L20
Lifeshears of Vitality L20
Goreblades of Protection L20
Mortalsnips of Protection L20
Carnage Knives of Assault L20
Lightcutters of Assault L20

Blood:
Redoubt L18
Protection L20
Assault L20

Shadow:
none

Moon:
Well-being L14
Vitality L20
Assault L20

Beast:
Well-being L14
Bashing L19
Protection L20
Assault L20

Trollee
04-24-2012, 12:50 AM
Just updated the table with many items added.

@drewcapu TYVM I just wish I had updated it sooner as there are only 2 items on your list that currently aren't on the table (Soulcleavers of Bashing & Carnage Knives of Bashing). These will be added in the next update.

Fun Fact: There are currently 144 pinks in Dark Legends that I know of :D

Thanks guys

Irony
04-24-2012, 01:43 PM
- Dusk Cleavers level 20, Skull Trimmers level 20, Soul Cleavers level 19, Mortal Snips level 18 all missing

- Carnage Knives should be of Bashing not of Redoubt

- Level 3 damage is 14.2, level 6 is 19.2

Please Add Campaign and the Name of the Mission at the end of each row.

Trollee
04-24-2012, 10:58 PM
- Dusk Cleavers level 20, Skull Trimmers level 20, Soul Cleavers level 19, Mortal Snips level 18 all missing
Dusk Cleavers of Vitality/Protection/Assault?
Skull Trimmers of Vitality/Protection/Assault?

- Carnage Knives should be of Bashing not of Redoubt
- Level 3 damage is 14.2, level 6 is 19.2
Fixed on my spreadsheet, will be in next update

Please Add Campaign and the Name of the Mission at the end of each row.
Could you please explain what you mean in further depth? I realize that the drops for each mission are listed when you select the mission, but I didn't think that they would correspond to the rows in my table. I will look into it.

Thanks

Irony
04-25-2012, 10:05 AM
Could you please explain what you mean in further depth? I realize that the drops for each mission are listed when you select the mission, but I didn't think that they would correspond to the rows in my table. I will look into it.

There are 38 different missions in the game, each mission has a boss who drops a pink item with a 2.3% chance, that gives us 38 different pinks, those items are always the same for each mission, what suffix you get depends on your level, suffix changes every 3 levels, you cannot get a pink of lower level than yourself, but you can get higher! Also the pink will always have the same dominant stat on them.

For example you can get Midnight Twins of Aggression (lvl 10) from the last mission in the first campaign if you farm that missions at level 8-10, if you get level 11 it starts to drop Midnight Twins of Striking (lvl 13), and if you return to that mission at level 20 it will only drop Midnight Twins of Assault(20). You cannot get Midnight Twins from any other mission, and only Midnight Twins drop in that one. You can get a Ghost or Rare Achievement Boss spawn in that mission, but even they will have a chance to drop same Midnight Twins.

Dusk Cleavers of Vitality/Protection/Assault?
Skull Trimmers of Vitality/Protection/Assault?

Now that you know how it works you can probably guess yourself :P Just look at what other suffixes exist for said item.

Trollee
04-25-2012, 05:52 PM
There are 38 different missions in the game, each mission has a boss who drops a pink item with a 2.3% chance, that gives us 38 different pinks, those items are always the same for each mission, what suffix you get depends on your level, suffix changes every 3 levels, you cannot get a pink of lower level than yourself, but you can get higher! Also the pink will always have the same dominant stat on them.

For example you can get Midnight Twins of Aggression (lvl 10) from the last mission in the first campaign if you farm that missions at level 8-10, if you get level 11 it starts to drop Midnight Twins of Striking (lvl 13), and if you return to that mission at level 20 it will only drop Midnight Twins of Assault(20). You cannot get Midnight Twins from any other mission, and only Midnight Twins drop in that one. You can get a Ghost or Rare Achievement Boss spawn in that mission, but even they will have a chance to drop same Midnight Twins.

I see I see, fascinating info, thanks! With this information this table can not only provide a list of all the pinks in the game with their stats but also in which exact location that they can be farmed and what item you will get depending on your level. This is great!

Trollee
04-25-2012, 07:28 PM
Huge update on table. Due to Irony's request I have updated it to include the campaign at which the item drops on the right hand side of the table (as I have not yet finished the campaigns this will be updated in time). Also, I have added several light grey squares all through the table which indicate that due to the patterns I have noticed in item occurrence and trends the item should/probably does exist. I hope that in time when twinking first comes into DL (assuming STS will implement lock xp gain at some stage) we will be able to farm items that are only available in the latter campaigns at low levels! ;D

Exciting stuff, thanks goes to Irony for this information. Check out his money making guide here that also has a lot of information on drops:Money Making Guide (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?56304-Money-Making-Guide).

Kornak
04-30-2012, 04:21 PM
Blood gem assault lv 20 is in BLOOD BOULEBARD in GALLOWS ALLEY SLUM

Trollee
05-31-2012, 08:23 PM
Finally got round to updating the table! It now has all the pinks in the game. If you can confirm the existence of any item that is partly shaded in with diagonal lines then just post in this thread. I assume that every one of the items exists in the table, and all that is required is to confirm this.

Thanks

n00b13st
08-13-2012, 08:37 PM
Thanks Trollee!

Do you plan to update to level 25/26?

Trollee
08-19-2012, 09:44 AM
Thanks Trollee!

Do you plan to update to level 25/26?

Sorry but the answer is no, I haven't played DL since the cap was 21 and no longer have the luxury to spend time doing things like this. =[

Devilonia
09-28-2012, 10:21 AM
Must be helpful!great work:encouragement: