PDA

View Full Version : Simple suggestion

whotfisgusty
02-12-2021, 06:22 PM
Why sts dont want to add more country flags.. I play this game since 2014-2015 and still didnt have my country flag (Romania)..
Is not that hard to add one, and i think is very usable, cuz if anyone wear a Romania flag u know that player is from Romania, etc..
I hope sts see this and add my country flag, thanks [emoji3059]

hahahAUGUSTIN

flashio
02-12-2021, 06:42 PM
Wearing a country's flag doesn't mean that player is from that country, also there are a f lot of countries to release a banner from each one of em XD.
That being said let's let devs decide, I'm ok with whichever choice they take.

whotfisgusty
02-12-2021, 07:17 PM
Wearing a country's flag doesn't mean that player is from that country, also there are a f lot of countries to release a banner from each one of em XD.
That being said let's let devs decide, I'm ok with whichever choice they take.Yea, maybe u dont want to add more flags bcs u already from a country wich have a flag...

hahahAUGUSTIN

flashio
02-12-2021, 08:00 PM
Yea, maybe u dont want to add more flags bcs u already from a country wich have a flag...

hahahAUGUSTIN

Well I haven't even bothered on checking tbh, so maybe Spain has a vanity flag in game, still I didn't say I don't want sts to add more flags, I said I'm ok whatever they decide to do.

whotfisgusty
02-12-2021, 08:04 PM
Well I haven't even bothered on checking tbh, so maybe Spain has a vanity flag in game, still I didn't say I don't want sts to add more flags, I said I'm ok whatever they decide to do.Yea but come one, should be nice to have any country a flag in game.. For me anyway [emoji2369]

hahahAUGUSTIN

whotfisgusty
04-03-2021, 05:17 PM
So..? @Cinco @Futumsh

hahahAUGUSTIN

Undershooting
04-04-2021, 11:42 AM
+1 flags should be available for all the places in the globe instead of some chosen ones