PDA

View Full Version : Elite Gold Chests, Locks, Vendors, and Planar Arena

umarrahim
02-13-2021, 12:48 AM
Hi,

Isn't it about time these things get changed?

Aside from Elite Gold Pirate, Warchest, and Puzzlebox, all the other elite gold chests are nearly worthless.

I would recommend adding the forerunner or glorious items as an extremely extremely rare drop from the elite gold chests and elite gold banded chests, or atleast a recolored version, not Vanity, just the item.

Planar Arena is useless now since the chests were mainly farmed to craft Nekro which now only worth around 2m-3m. Vials are extremely hard to to loot, anyone can earn 3m much more quickly then looting 10 vials, and 1 fossil. Considering that 50 plats = 1.3m sometimes during events, and that STS release 2x plat offers as well. Alongside better rewards, it would also be a good opportunity to add new bosses and APs

Marsh Locks are so useless that I feel bad for looting one, they are not worth looting and selling, nor opening. Please do something about them!

Sincerely,
Chaleze

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Mythocrisis
02-13-2021, 12:57 AM
Yea some good stuff to loot such as this has been asked multiple times.
I hope they put some thought into this while they release their expansion.

Ride AL
02-13-2021, 06:53 AM
+1111 for this we need new items to put on those chests and maybe redesign arena for more run running!!

flashio
02-13-2021, 07:51 AM
-1 for adding the forerunner, glorious, etc gear to this kind of chests.(lots of drama would come with this)
+1 for a rework/upgrade on other chests such as orcish or Elite dragon chests, maybe adding arc pets from their respective expansions would help.
+1 for a rework on arena (all round rework, need stronger bosses and better rewards).
As for Marsh locks they should just be removed/replaced with Valley locks alrdy (really it's about time...) or add a recipe in vale vendor that allows the player to craft Marsh into Valley/Elite Valley locks.