PDA

View Full Version : Eggzavier suggestion

arcanefid
02-13-2021, 08:39 AM
Hello,

Noticed in the roadmap that Eggzavier is coming again in the future, so I have a suggestion regarding the Eggs that we can get from him.

Wouldn’t it be better if the pets that we can get now not drop from Eggzavier?

If Eggzavier keeps dropping pet eggs that we can farm, like Kelvin, Snappy, Gloom, Nekro, Granite, etc. then it only ruins their value. Farming them becomes 100% pointless, and it’s one less thing for lower level players to farm.

So yeah, to sum it up, Eggzavier should only drop Eggs that aren’t available in normal gameplay.

Also, it would be nice if we can loot a wider variety of Heroic Eggs from the inverted zone because the last few times it’s been only around 40 of them and the loot tables haven’t been updated at all.

Overbear
02-13-2021, 12:31 PM
I agree, pets that are currently farmable should not be droppable (maybe the exception of Nekro, then again there's also Gold Nekro & Arcanite Nekro so many not) & I think it would be cool if there was more variety in the heroic eggs you could loot.

Abdu ._.
02-13-2021, 01:00 PM
Where do u farm nekro? I’m not very bright as u can tell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Analytical
02-13-2021, 01:06 PM
-1 all eggs except store pets (especially recent ones) should be farmable. That's the main point of eggsavier.

Eggs themselves do not need to have a preferred "value" as though only few people can own them.

For example, I would rather many can afford good pet like nekro so we will see more good pve players that's tight on budget. Imagine nekro price dropping from 3m to 1m that's 3 X more good players added to the game.

arcanefid
02-13-2021, 03:14 PM
-1 all eggs except store pets (especially recent ones) should be farmable. That's the main point of eggsavier.

Eggs themselves do not need to have a preferred "value" as though only few people can own them.

For example, I would rather many can afford good pet like nekro so we will see more good pve players that's tight on budget. Imagine nekro price dropping from 3m to 1m that's 3 X more good players added to the game.

But what's the point of being able to loot Eggs that are already farmable outside event? There's literally no point.

You can make a case for Nekro or Stampy, but the rest are all easy to get. As Overbear pointed it out, Gold and Arcanite Nekro aren't farmable so they should probably keep coming with Eggzavier; that means people would still be able to loot that useful AA.

Kolpertis_333
02-14-2021, 01:34 AM
Where do u farm nekro? I’m not very bright as u can tell

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkFirst you need to finnish a quest in shuyal then after that you need 10 rare vials and arcane fossil - not sure how many arc fossils but i think its 1, and then you craft it

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Advocacies
02-14-2021, 04:52 AM
+1 hope mephisto and Obsidyas Drop during event hehe

leohate123
02-14-2021, 10:16 AM
+1 to this. farmable and lootable eggs should not be dropped in eggzavier.

Abdu ._.
02-14-2021, 11:15 AM
First you need to finnish a quest in shuyal then after that you need 10 rare vials and arcane fossil - not sure how many arc fossils but i think its 1, and then you craft it

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Ty[emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk