PDA

View Full Version : Need help about gears and where to farm

Greazemk
02-13-2021, 11:18 AM
So I came back to the game knowing that I have absolutely nothing to begin with, since what I did before I quit the game last time.

Anyway, I came here to get the people's attention and get some tips on what gears should I buy and where to farm something specific.
I've been planning to buy tainted set and a speedset as a 76 and farm Elite Gold Puzzle Boxes as they sell for decent amount of gold.

What do you guys think? My current budget is 15m.

firebelt & crystalkiller
02-13-2021, 11:52 AM
So I came back to the game knowing that I have absolutely nothing to begin with, since what I did before I quit the game last time.

Anyway, I came here to get the people's attention and get some tips on what gears should I buy and where to farm something specific.
I've been planning to buy tainted set and a speedset as a 76 and farm Elite Gold Puzzle Boxes as they sell for decent amount of gold.

What do you guys think? My current budget is 15m.Get ss and there are good events soon.
Especially arlor egg hunt and egg zavier where all can make a decent amt of gold.(last year from egg hunt I made 50-70m and egg zavier I got kind lucky and looted 100m worth pets) made 20-25m in goblin event ect ect.. I don't play morethan 3-4 hrs at max..
if u can't afford arcanes or gl set best is to grind events.. Atleast that what I did whn I came back after a long break.
Don't merch btw.. It's dumb to waste time on that unless u have good budget.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

umarrahim
02-13-2021, 01:50 PM
As the previous person mentioned, don't waste time merching unless u have high budget, or seeing a good deal.

I feel it's better to farm jewels in hauntlet which I am currently doing!

It doesn't require any prerequisites, speedset does help tho.

I am currently doing it on my mage to farm xp + pve kills + get gold.

You can easily earn profit of around 200k per hour doing this. Not the best way of earning gold, I am just mainly doing this for PvE kills tho.

Also events are the fastest way of earning money. I have seen people earning over 1m per hours just through the current Lovecraft event!

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Greazemk
02-13-2021, 08:21 PM
Thanks both of you! I will definitely try the things you two mentioned and yeah I don't like the idea of 'Merching' tho. :biggrin:

Naaabmage
02-13-2021, 09:22 PM
U come back at the right time.....get ur taint set and ss...u can farm jewels and elite gold chests while u wait for zavier and egg hunt events to come around...maybe work on 25k aps and when them events come I'm sure u will have enough pve kills to join a decent guild...good guild can help during both those events