PDA

View Full Version : Forest Haven - Hidden Path

Back
04-18-2012, 01:23 PM
It's was only a couple of days ago when I found the Hidden Gate in FH and it got me thinking.. I thought about giving it a try.. Clicked on it.. Some trash talking... and it refused me saying that I need to clear the entire dungeon first.. I was like, WTF? I was using my main char and my only char that worked hard.. So there was no way for me to not clear the dungeon.. Yet I took the time and went to clear the dungeon from 1st Map to the last including PVP maps.. Then I went to the "Hidden Path" again.. I was really frustrated to get the same reply.. Did the clear dungeon thingy once again this time without PVP maps and went straight forward to the "Hidden Path" for the third, only to get the same reply...

So my question is, How to get access and where it leads to ? Or it's just a trace of old PL and was not removed in the later versions, which means it's nothing but just a gate with a tag "Hidden Path" ?

Windwaiker
04-18-2012, 03:47 PM
I think it's glitched. I can't go in either, but here's an old thread talking about this: Why can't I enter the Forest Haven Hidden...? (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?54065-Why-can-t-I-enter-the-Forest-Haven-Hidden-Passage)

LwMark
04-19-2012, 02:09 AM
Oh somethin i had woulda helpd u but it got eatin by trolls .srry