PDA

View Full Version : Demonic price drop after level raise?

Superdexme
04-18-2012, 03:34 PM
I'm thinking of buying a demonic wand set but am afraid after level raise it will drop quite a bit in price and I will lose money on it (unless I buy after level raise) what do you guys think? It seems to have raised after the last level cap (fang) lol

RedRyder
04-18-2012, 03:57 PM
It'll probably rise. More people farming Humania = less people farming nuri's for the gear, recipes and materials. Demonic still stands to be the hardest crafted sets to produce, so I don't think they'd ever be cheap.

Coltona
04-18-2012, 07:57 PM
Unless they also raise drop rates in Nuri with level raise. Prob not...

Sryyoulose
04-18-2012, 08:30 PM
I'd go 80% Chance it'll just keep rising. Pretty good odds eh?

Walkhardd
04-18-2012, 08:35 PM
Only way it drops is if they increase the drop rate. If they don't, they will eventually be 10 mil + probably.

Coltona
04-18-2012, 09:13 PM
They're pretty close already with at least 1mil per piece of demonic items. Plain and simple Nuri sucks, and the devs don't seem to care about fixing the now broken campaign.

slaveleia
04-18-2012, 09:29 PM
Yeah the prices won't fall, crafting demonic is so hard & a long process. Look how rare the pieces are in the CS! The main problem is finding all the Glyphic Steel blades! They almost never drop like the shadow caves. I just had one drop on me out of dumb luck at Lion's Den....Lion Tamer. I was totally shocked when I got that, couldn't believe it. That got me excited to run more in the Den & Nuris madness but didn't get any since. Ugh
The Demonic sets just look so good...I'm trying to craft the mace set...seems impossible!

Superdexme
04-18-2012, 10:14 PM
What about lvl 65 crafted Lilith wand set? Will it drop in price (I'm lvl 65 and I'm debating which set to buy)

undertheradar
04-18-2012, 10:19 PM
Is there a market for blade steels?? I have like 300 in my inv. lol

Everyone'sFavMage
04-19-2012, 02:38 AM
I will buy all 300 ign mageinyoface ty

Ixillicus
04-19-2012, 06:11 AM
Keep in mind that these are "glyphic blade steels" we need, not "super blade steels" or the vampiric ones.

Rare
04-19-2012, 09:17 AM
What about lvl 65 crafted Lilith wand set? Will it drop in price (I'm lvl 65 and I'm debating which set to buy)

I can almost guarantee the fang sets will drop. Even the glyph sets dropped considerably after the fang update. It wasn't until NOBODY farmed Nuri anymore that they shot back up.

However, much like the BS sets, there was a very long gap between new content. So there is a large volume available and crafting was rather effortless for these pieces.

I think in general, prices will drop significantly in the beginning, then level out at some point.

wvhills
04-19-2012, 09:31 AM
Just as a heads up, yesterday in chat Thade said they were looking at doing something with the difficulty of the Nuri's campaign. If I were you I'd buy a cheap fang wand set and save my money for humania sets.

dudetus
04-19-2012, 10:42 AM
I think they will drop at least for a while.

Everytime a new campaign is being released people are anxious to get the new sets and to do so, they usually need money and they sell stuff they don't actually need.

Whirlzap
04-19-2012, 10:44 AM
It takes some economics to understand this.
The price won't fall, but demand will.
Level 56 Scaled Sets and Demonic Sets were primarily popular for people who twinked at 55 PvP, since it was a popular level for PvPing.
However, Level 65ish PvP is very popular right now for Wand Mages, more people will twink here at 71 cap.
The demand will increase for Lilith 61 and 65.
Prices will fall for Demonic, but being hard to craft and looking good, it will still yield a decent price, 70% of what it is now.

Gaunab
04-19-2012, 11:03 AM
Demonic is practically discontinued, so I don't see the prices dropping unless the droprate for pinks and crafting material changes. I haven't even seen one blade steel drop in 50+ runs lately. And it needs 15-25 to craft a complete set.

The cap items will most likely loose value since many people will sell theirs (increasing supply, decreasing demand), and MF has been out for more than 5 months. There are many more crafted sets then there are Demonics. And they don't look nearly as hot. ;)

LwMark
04-19-2012, 02:31 PM
When nuris was out all you saw was demonic sets everyone had one..its a pattern every time...and if thade said there guna fix it..well then u guys better sell sell...people say its discontinued but y would it b discontinued glyph stuff in nuri hallows reason for goin there if its disc y have nuris u know

Marrypoppins
04-19-2012, 03:28 PM
For those who complain about nuri drop rate, yea it's really tough compaign with really tough drop rate. However isn't is kinda a really good thing to have something sacred? Like ultra rare? Look at lvl 20 fiendish doll and lvl 21 pinks for example! Total trash now. Ruined.. Keep it the way it is devs I beg you! Yes I've wasted 100s of hours farming with not even one pink but when it does finally happen it'll be amazingly sweet!!!!

Swimmingstar
04-19-2012, 03:36 PM
Tip: You won't die if you can't get demonic.