PDA

View Full Version : You're sent on a dangerous mission...

Airrie
04-18-2012, 04:05 PM

Give me a list of...

Items
Equipment
Weapons

...you pack before venturing off into the dark world.

What's your skill and survival strategy against vampires and zombies? :livid:

With the huge buzz of Dark Legends, I thought I'd get us going on this topic, let's hear what you all got! :tyrannosaurus:

undertheradar
04-18-2012, 04:07 PM
I would take aluminum foil, a microwave, and a fork. As the aluminum foil sparks in the microwave and distracts the zombies, I would stab them with the fork. =profit

Cahaun
04-18-2012, 04:14 PM
Hmmm let me think...

Electrifying
04-18-2012, 04:20 PM
I'll take Drao with me. :D

dugantale
04-18-2012, 04:30 PM
Id take all the devs so the could /kill all lol :) thats all id need and thats my stratigy!!

Deathpunch
04-18-2012, 04:35 PM
Lots of beer, a shotgun to deal with the zombies, and a copy of Twilight. The first two are pretty self-explanitory, the copy of twilight I would use to show the vampires and werewolves. While they wept bitter tears of sorrow over what had been done to them, I would run away.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

TYRANTO
04-18-2012, 04:35 PM
i will take all the SL bosses with me xD

Piosidon
04-18-2012, 04:37 PM
A bottle of holy water (vampires) and an airship (avoid zombies)

Irulelol
04-18-2012, 04:41 PM
Items:
-Food
-Water
-Ipod (To play DL when it comes out for iOS)
-And last but not least.....a flash light.... And batteries.

Equipment:
-Camo shirt pants and hat to blend in

Weapons:
Chuck Norris

Strategy:
Stay away from zombies/vampires unless confrunted, blend in with my surroundings, be a boss (Or let chuck do it all):p

octavos
04-18-2012, 04:46 PM

Do i need to say more :p

flashbackflip
04-18-2012, 05:23 PM
Items, equipment, weapons = LIGHTSABER

;)

Lowlyspy
04-18-2012, 05:36 PM
An all access pass to Cosco: for all your zombie apocolypse related needs.

Fyrce
04-18-2012, 05:47 PM
A real cool leather outfit, a long leather coat, sparkly gems and all my rings. Um, it's a party, right?

Slcinuup
04-18-2012, 05:49 PM
A stake and garlic is all I need

Rawrimafish
04-18-2012, 07:18 PM
wel, im a fish that can rawr... that takes talent!!!! hopefully the zombies dont laugh at meh :( im try here!

Esoul
04-18-2012, 08:36 PM
Weapons: Gunslinger :pirate: and A Gatling Gun imbued with enormous
destructive power.
Critical Rate + 10 on Brute Xombie :pirate: . Or
A dark, stylish shotgun that has been
modified so that it rapidly fires bullets
from two muzzles to maximize it
power.
Inflicts Splashed damage. :pirate:

ExperimentNebulaCore
04-18-2012, 08:43 PM
Item: chair, soda

Equipment: straw

Weapons: all of you

Sryyoulose
04-18-2012, 08:55 PM
Items:
Chipolte
Sunglasses
Glitter

Weapons:
My Dogs Fart
My Brothers Burp
My Sisters face
Enough said ^_*

Growwle
04-18-2012, 09:02 PM
Well, I would have to have a chainsaw and shotgun for zombies. Vampires are pretty fast, so a UV spotlight and some wooden stakes. Machetes come in handy too. Probably some food, water and beer and a scantily clad female companion.

Lazaras
04-18-2012, 09:16 PM
Hm me personally or my toon from Starlegends?

If it's me. I'd kinda be screwed due to non-athletic status. However I've done LOTS of research into zombie slaying. The problem is we're not dealing with Romero-esque shamblers. Plus there's Vampires around. Think Underworld type vamps (Frak the tutorial mission mentions your maker got waxed by a UV bullet.) I'm not sure if this means Holy Symbols get any affects or not, but given magic exists I'm going to go on the idea that Holy Symbols do too. Also I've seen shotguns do Jack Squat against the Dark Legends vamps (granted your toon is supposed to be stupidly powerful for how young (s)he is but still.

If it were me going in I'd have to assume it'd be strictly against zombies and or lesser undead since if we're having to go toe to toe with ubervamps your average geek is Screwed.

A shotgun would be tempting but if I went with a shotgun it'd have to be slugs. And those'd have to be hellboy specials (silver garlic and white oak shavings in holy water) or Dragon Breath (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon's_Breath) rounds (which would annihilate the barrel of the shotgun due to heat in two or three shots if you're lucky.)

Of course I'd prefer to have a bit more distance so a rifle. If it were traditional shambler zombies a .22 would be sufficient, but since these aren't I'd have to go with a 30/30 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.30-30_Winchester) deer rifle as a primary and a colt 1911 as a backup sidearm.

Armor's very iffy. Personally, given the opponents we'd be facing, modern armors would at best weigh you down and keep you from moving well. I'd recommend something comfortable, but not loose fitting since you will be doing lots of running.

For actual gear I'd want a crowbar (or some variant thereof like the stanly FUBAR which is a combination prybar/wrench/hammer), and the rest kinda comes down to if this is just a visit or if we're staying.

For a short visit I'd want an armor plated garbage truck (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-j_oHhMl44I4/TVzCAdT1dlI/AAAAAAAAAD0/D9JHHoBDVB8/s1600/DeadReckoning.jpg) like from land of the dead.

If it's long term. The house would need to be fortified. Heavily. We're talking more a bunker than a home with layers of external and internal defenses, fallback points, and escape routes.

Edit: If it were my SL toon. I'd want to bring a couple commandos and an op with me. And LOTS of food.. Carve out a chunk of the town as Our territory and force the vampires to the negotiating table since it'd be better for them to try suing for peace than to have ot bury us in bodies. Actually I'd rather have my entire guild backing me. And about a store's worth of food.

Seiyen
04-19-2012, 10:10 AM
A credit card :-P

sent from my hand using tapatalk

Rawrimafish
04-19-2012, 10:56 AM
friends :)

Lady_Pebbles
04-19-2012, 11:10 AM
Lets see... Being that I am a violent woman by nature... XD

Equipment:

Leather from head to toe. Gatlin Gun, couple of hydras, a couple of magnums, grenades. Hella ammo & a few swords.

My Crew:

Chris & Claire Rendfield, Jill Valentine, Leon Kennedy, Alice (for good measure), and Nemesis (on a leash).

Objective:

Destroy all zombies and pwn the DL Universe with our awesomeness.

Rawrimafish
04-19-2012, 03:15 PM
A credit card :-P

sent from my hand using tapatalk

wats this gunna help with? pick a dungeon lock? its just a piece of plasitc xD

octavos
04-19-2012, 03:18 PM
wats this gunna help with? pick a dungeon lock? its just a piece of plasitc xD

with "plastic" you pay for reinforcements, weapons, guns, more guns.....and maybe a vanity pet...all while drinking a bloodymary at the bar.

taterbug
04-19-2012, 03:19 PM
lol chuck Norris as a weapon that was actually pretty funny and true

Cahaun
04-19-2012, 03:43 PM
Lets see... Being that I am a violent woman by nature... XD

Equipment:

Leather from head to toe. Gatlin Gun, couple of hydras, a couple of magnums, grenades. Hella ammo & a few swords.

My Crew:

Chris & Claire Rendfield, Jill Valentine, Leon Kennedy, Alice (for good measure), and Nemesis (on a leash).

Objective:

Destroy all zombies and pwn the DL Universe with our awesomeness.

All you need for the big guys is Leon ;)
Leon takes down two N'desu with only a pistol, small TMP, and a knife very quickly when it takes Chris and Sheva a long time to kill ONE with a mini gun, .50 LMG, and unlimited ammo. :p

Delphina
04-19-2012, 09:58 PM
with "plastic" you pay for reinforcements, weapons, guns, more guns.....and maybe a vanity pet...all while drinking a bloodymary at the bar.
<3 it!

StompArtist
04-19-2012, 10:02 PM
Holy water and a super soaker... ah yeah and some junior mints.

Anishavie
04-20-2012, 01:02 AM
Items: Food, space food, garlic, tazer, flashlight, zombie and vampire encyclopedia, sacred kung fu book, star legends army

Equipment: Atomite set , golden vular baby, the force

Weapons: bionic crushers, electro razor, nova blaster, lightsaber, staff, welding torch, blackstar shield,

Kiwihawk
04-20-2012, 01:22 AM

do i need to say more :p
so true

dudetus
04-20-2012, 01:27 AM
Well this is an easy one!

There is no reason to try to resist. If zombies come they will invade the whole word alongside with vampires. I have seen teh moviez and all humoz diez.

So my strategy is: If u can't beat 'em, join them! By camoflagues that is!

Zombies are the least of my worries because they feed on brains and I think we all have noticed that I am missing something in the uöper department of my body :stupid:.

So all I need is some vampire camoflague.

I need a large black cape and fake fangs for the looks, infinite amount of tomato juice and a new passport with name Count Vladimir Wamp from Transylvania (it's in Hungary I believe).

All I need besides this is a decent Bloody Mary recipe.

Gambatte
04-20-2012, 07:31 PM
My Laptop so I can play it :D

Tryggva
04-20-2012, 07:58 PM
Hmmm rookies! Id bring a saiga12 with 20 round drum, a hanwei liondog, and a grenade to finish myself off if I got overran. Oh and a chain mail shirt like the bad guy from commando....hmm and id want a mullet for good measure. Oh the shotgun is for vampires and zombies, they cant bite u if you blow their heads off. To make sure there heads are gone use 3" slugs and the sword is for closer combat also in the head removal department. The chain mail and mullet are for big pimpin on vampire babes!

Cahaun
04-20-2012, 08:23 PM
Hmmm rookies! Id bring a saiga12 with 20 round drum, a hanwei liondog, and a grenade to finish myself off if I got overran. Oh and a chain mail shirt like the bad guy from commando....hmm and id want a mullet for good measure. Oh the shotgun is for vampires and zombies, they cant bite u if you blow their heads off. To make sure there heads are gone use 3" slugs and the sword is for closer combat also in the head removal department. The chain mail and mullet are for big pimpin on vampire babes!
You should replace the saiga12 with an AA12 :)

Tryggva
04-20-2012, 08:47 PM
Ya but I got a saiga lol im loaded for bear!! I am totally prepared for a post apocalyptic situation save I survive lol.

Antibiotic
04-21-2012, 01:44 AM
Lara croft, tons of ammo, beer, coffee, fancy hat ;)

Qqqxxxzzz
04-28-2012, 12:41 PM
Weapons: sts devs with full equipment and mad stats.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2

Xionskull
04-28-2012, 12:49 PM
a few machetes, and a vacuum cleaner. ;-)

Cero
04-28-2012, 01:48 PM
teeth for a teeth,

Weapon : Custom dentured fangs.