PDA

View Full Version : Is it a new trend of manipulation?

Willl
02-15-2021, 11:33 AM
Hopefully it will not end in a drama but I got a question for you guys!

Since long time we have seen players making fake threads on forum to manipulate and increase price of items they own to gain more gold, we know this happened and still happens, we are used to it.

But what if happens the opposite? Which is making fake threads of an item selling for a very low price cause those manipulators wants actually BUY them for a cheap price?

The question is, does someone noticed something like that?

Thanks have a nice day!

Probably might be hard to notice cause after awake event all prices are going down so much.. But well maybe the manipulators are always around the corner

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Analytical
02-15-2021, 11:51 AM
Nice catch, this is partly obvious as in what happened to kershal and maul. People trying to lower the price more and more by saying everything dropped and justify their lowballs attempts

synoptix
02-15-2021, 12:09 PM
Balloon boy has created thread about "nonstacking dmg pets" are better than "with stacking dmg", because can't afford arcanite loveling hahaha, fake billionaire

Overbear
02-15-2021, 12:47 PM
Sigh. Once again Encryptions is the root of all evil, huh? You guys are pathetic, get a life.

zazapapata
02-15-2021, 01:16 PM
LOL he can fock him self he isnt good at math red foking failed abortionretardYes lmao , he still saying stack damage bad with procs in him video comments , just funny.

THE GOLDEN KING
02-15-2021, 01:32 PM
he makes all the items rise in price in this game no one can buy them so fok him he is no life kid

Yes, 1 person can make all the items drop in value all at once? I like your logic, unless he had hundreds or even thousands of the same other 100+ different items and 100bil+ pure Gold I don’t see how 1 person can change the entire market.

It’s obvious what happened, during awake event everyone panicked sold everything. And since some people were desperate for gold to hoard awake gems they ended up selling high valued items for cheap. That’s all it is, please stop with all these conspiracies about manipulation that, player hoard this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looiaqop
02-15-2021, 01:48 PM
Balloon boy has created thread about "nonstacking dmg pets" are better than "with stacking dmg", because can't afford arcanite loveling hahaha, fake billionaireokhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210215/5d80b503c39fb9eef242bb37611c1f27.jpg

Alghost
02-15-2021, 01:57 PM
There’s no such thing as price manipulation of items, we the players decide how much we want to sell our items for. So, you can sell your ghost set for 3bil, there are no rules that say you can’t.

Zeus
02-15-2021, 02:00 PM
Yes, 1 person can make all the items drop in value all at once? I like your logic, unless he had hundreds or even thousands of the same other 100+ different items and 100bil+ pure Gold I don’t see how 1 person can change the entire market.

It’s obvious what happened, during awake event everyone panicked sold everything. And since some people were desperate for gold to hoard awake gems they ended up selling high valued items for cheap. That’s all it is, please stop with all these conspiracies about manipulation that, player hoard this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome, someone using actual logic about what happened with the prices. Some of these comments make me feel like people should never try investing in real life.

Willl
02-15-2021, 02:31 PM
Actually the purpose of this thread was not pointing finger to 1 person for manipulating.

And definitely not rising the price of few items but the opposite, which is lowing down few items prices (by making multiple fake threads) in a way to be able to buy them cheaper.

I was looking for few examples you might have noticed aswell as the first reply was pointing out
I think to have noticed this on the ghost set aswell

Please no drama guys

Willl
02-15-2021, 02:35 PM
There’s no such thing as price manipulation of items, we the players decide how much we want to sell our items for. So chop, you can sell your ghost set for 3bil, there are no rules that say you can’t.I never planned to sell this set for the past 4 years and neither now XD.

And yea, sadly the manipulation exists, many of us noticed it during years on the trader market section.

Anyway the main topic was slightly different than the normal "price manipulation" people went trough years.

It was new to me notice people trying to low the price of an item

Alghost
02-15-2021, 02:36 PM
Actually the purpose of this thread was not pointing finger to 1 person for manipulating.

And definitely not rising the price of few items but the opposite, which is lowing down few items prices (by making multiple fake threads) in a way to be able to buy them cheaper.

I was looking for few examples you might have noticed aswell as the first reply was pointing out
I think to have noticed this on the ghost set aswell

Please no drama guys

So in other words “if you don’t agree with me, you’re wrong”? I thought you were better than that...

Willl
02-15-2021, 02:42 PM
So in other words “if you don’t agree with me, you’re wrong”? I thought you were better than that...Uhmmm I didn't say anything near that xD

Willl
02-15-2021, 02:47 PM
So in other words “if you don’t agree with me, you’re wrong”? I thought you were better than that...This post simply means I didnt want people start trashtalk someone for price manipulation and that the topic is not the common manipulation we got used to see but the pricing down expensive items.

I said it to avoid go off topic as it already happened with a drama as you can actually see.

Hope now it's more clear to you :)

QuaseT
02-15-2021, 02:52 PM
A point most dont consider here is that, from previous stated dev replies, the attempt to manipulate prices is enough to get banned. You dont actually need to change an items price at all. However, the other way around, people who think every change in price has manipulation as cause are obviously wrong too.
So, if there are people who strategically post threads to lower prices they deserve an ban. It doesnt matter if the price did change or not, the attempt counts. Just as in ign selling on forums.

Tookyo
02-15-2021, 03:04 PM
There’s no such thing as price manipulation of items, we the players decide how much we want to sell our items for. So, you can sell your ghost set for 3bil, there are no rules that say you can’t.

Then why the fuq were u making drama on my last thread? I can see youre not stable but damn

Alghost
02-15-2021, 03:22 PM
Then why the fuq were u making drama on my last thread? I can see youre not stable but damn

Because there’s a difference between making a thread about selling frank set for 2bil and making a thread about selling frank set for 5bil while having “proof” of 3.5bil current offer.

Tookyo
02-15-2021, 03:29 PM
making a thread about selling frank set for 2bil and making a thread about selling frank set for 5bil
what? nevermind lets not ruin this thread , but forums arent a place to let loose of your irl emotional problems , lets forget that , and lets remind you that there was nothing wrong with my thread , i had offers for 700m+ ingame and in forums , which i provided proof of but of course unless you lower the price to 1/4 of the original one ( which is ironic , cuz this is what wills thread is saying ) you cant afford it . if you got anything more to say head to pms , i wanna save others your bs
TL;DR
Dont manipulate
Dont trashtalk
Dont get emotional here

Scll
02-15-2021, 04:20 PM
Heard ther is drama goin on so I rushed wit some bobcorn boiss join in!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210215/d5f2f40f30b592bc9b282cb7ef19dfe0.jpg

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

Encryptions
02-15-2021, 04:31 PM
Heard ther is drama goin on so I rushed wit some bobcorn boiss join in!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210215/d5f2f40f30b592bc9b282cb7ef19dfe0.jpg

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk
Nope I want chicken legs.

Scll
02-15-2021, 04:34 PM
Nope I want chicken legs.

Lmfao u use me ������ epic....

evilmorty
02-15-2021, 07:15 PM
This happened with lucky golem set, it was 3.5m when it settled. Its not even rare, u can fill a guildhall with those sets in game and there's no demand for the set. So why is it 50m+? Something isn't right

luckyfaujdar
02-15-2021, 10:37 PM
Lmfao u use me ������ epic....This one is better ngl xd

looiaqop
02-16-2021, 12:05 AM
Its a combination of manipulation and people panicking and rushing to sell just because they see others selling rush so they just follow along and sell for cheap in fear of their item dropping

daysalalican01
02-16-2021, 01:43 AM
he is a idiot guy. I want him to live stream in YouTube video of him shooting his face with shot gun in real lifeHow is he not banned yet.

Susanne
02-16-2021, 03:40 AM
he is a idiot guy. I want him to live stream in YouTube video of him shooting his face with shot gun in real life
That is a terrible thing to think and worse, to post.
To be as wicked as that because of a game makes me feel sick.
You should be ashamed of yourself and I'm ashamed to say this but I hope you get banned.
I can only hope your attitude here is not indicative of how you are in real life.

Neutrone
02-16-2021, 02:30 PM
The only reason I'm mad at price manipulators is because they haven't manipulated the price of smash hands to 400m+ smh..

Spooked
02-16-2021, 07:49 PM
The only reason I'm mad at price manipulators is because they haven't manipulated the price of smash hands to 400m+ smh..

Imeannn.. if youre down we could make smth happen