PDA

View Full Version : Need a good mage build/gear

FrostFlame
02-16-2021, 02:21 AM
Heyo Guys i m a mage 76 and need a good gear and playstyle and a bit a look into must haves and awakes.
Ms budget is 30m

Gesendet von meinem M2007J3SG mit Tapatalk

Shocan
02-16-2021, 08:20 AM
Can find yourself a good staff+gun for your budget lol

Advocacies
02-16-2021, 09:04 AM
Go skratch staff + endless set 6-8%int + interred set 9-12%int + mire arti mind 3%int + equip with excellent noble that should get u 1.3k int +

evilmorty
02-16-2021, 01:54 PM
Go skratch staff + endless set 6-8%int + interred set 9-12%int + mire arti mind 3%int + equip with excellent noble that should get u 1.3k int +

That's decent but full int will get u nowhere fast, the real profit is in boss damage. Being able to blast bosses will get u invites for many maps from the pro's. More invites , more gold

Neutrone
02-16-2021, 02:17 PM
That's decent but full int will get u nowhere fast, the real profit is in boss damage. Being able to blast bosses will get u invites for many maps from the pro's. More invites , more goldMinimum how much boss damage?

evilmorty
02-16-2021, 03:34 PM
Minimum how much boss damage?

I would start at 30. You can find c
items with 10-12% boss damage easy, overall 50-60% as a base is good to stack with pets and arcane items buffs

FrostFlame
02-16-2021, 03:51 PM
I would start at 30. You can find c
items with 10-12% boss damage easy, overall 50-60% as a base is good to stack with pets and arcane items buffsBuffs and pets like?

Gesendet von meinem M2007J3SG mit Tapatalk

Advocacies
02-16-2021, 05:54 PM
That's decent but full int will get u nowhere fast, the real profit is in boss damage. Being able to blast bosses will get u invites for many maps from the pro's. More invites , more gold

Well bd is also good but bd awakes rely heavily on procs so you really need such as arcane armor and gun to have it's full potential use

Bluehazee
02-16-2021, 06:37 PM

You forget to mention that unless you know how to trigger procs quick, boss dmg is absolutely irrelevant. You can have 150% boss dmg and barely scratch boss hp if procs dont happen.
Usually people use different gear for every situation, having sets with gold loot awakenings, main stat, speed, or boss dmg.

Also, who are those Pro's you say? If they need you "to blast bosses" maybe they aren't that "Pro", or we need to redefine concept xD

evilmorty
02-16-2021, 07:41 PM
You forget to mention that unless you know how to trigger procs quick, boss dmg is absolutely irrelevant. You can have 150% boss dmg and barely scratch boss hp if procs dont happen.
Usually people use different gear for every situation, having sets with gold loot awakenings, main stat, speed, or boss dmg.

Also, who are those Pro's you say? If they need you "to blast bosses" maybe they aren't that "Pro", or we need to redefine concept xD

Very well said, i was getting to all of that good stuff and lol @ the last part xD. As pro as u are, nobody can literally run every map alone, teamwork is key. If you're good enough of a mage u will be recommended to others for events, gold, farming and more. I say that because it's happened to me on many occasions. Stats i had at 71 mages are now seeing at 76 xD cause of all the new arcanes, so me with 11k dps and experience would get more invites than a mage with 2k int, 100m vanity and 40m pets. Money can't buy skill

Stephencobear
02-16-2021, 08:04 PM
I barely have boss or elite damage awakes, I went more int and focused on gear, procs , and pets
BUT,
The op asked about a limited budget, not what was best overall so it’s a different discussion than “int vs bd”.

So, which gear slots are more important? As in weapon vs armor/arti/ ect...

I’d say maybe prioritize weapon(s) and armor(s) and pets first for mage. I look to stack procs until that’s possibly not allowed in the future (if it is).
Ppl have different ways, mine isn’t the only “best”
To each their own

Ante Tavra
02-18-2021, 05:05 PM
Skratch staff, ebon armor, abys helm, full interred set, and mire artifact, buy that and farm this year of the ox event for mage pet