PDA

View Full Version : Game mechanics

tubbies
04-17-2010, 10:36 PM
I find that there isn't enough information on game mechanics.

Information such as:

- How much hp/base/damage/etc every point of Str/Dex/Int give exactly?

- How much hp does a healing pot heal? (based on my observations, its a percentage of your hp)

- How much damage reduction does armor give?

- How much mana/health regen does 1 m/s h/s give?

- Do bosses actually have a higher drop rate than normal mobs?

I'm sure there are plenty of other questions other players can bring up. I think that with more information about the game mechanics, people would have a better understanding and enjoy their gameplay more extensively.

Love the game btw. The fact that I can play with 4 other people so easily is probably the best part of the game.

Cheers!

Xervitude
04-17-2010, 10:46 PM
- How much mana/health regen does 1 m/s h/s give?

I'm sure there are plenty of other questions other players can bring up. I think that with more information about the game mechanics, people would have a better understanding and enjoy their gameplay more extensively.

Cheers!
1 m/s = 1 mana per second, does it not? Couldnt get any more clear, unless I am wrong :)

I agree having a better understanding of how the game works would make it more enjoyable. I DO have a question though it may not be a complicated one to answer... when you are partying and someone opens a treasure chest do they get the loot or is it random? I think gold is shared but what about items, is it just treated like an item drop from a mob?

tubbies
04-17-2010, 10:49 PM
1 m/s = 1 mana per second, does it not? Couldnt get any more clear, unless I am wrong :)

I agree having a better understanding of how the game works would make it more enjoyable. I DO have a question though it may not be a complicated one to answer... when you are partying and someone opens a treasure chest do they get the loot or is it random? I think gold is shared but what about items, is it just treated like an item drop from a mob?

Don't know for sure because to me it feels like more than 1 mana per second.

On a another note, when i first started playing, i thought 1 m/s would increase your movement speed. Till i checked out the forums and found out it was mana regen.

Deathshock
04-18-2010, 02:00 AM
Right now bosses don't have a better drop rate or don't drop anything special compared to normal mobs. I'm 99.99% sure on that.

Splurd
04-18-2010, 04:15 AM

1 m/s stands for 1 meter per second!
and 2h/s stands for... um... uhh.... 1 hour/ second! yeah.....

cough...

Shebee
04-18-2010, 07:40 AM
I totally agree with this.

Buvet
04-18-2010, 09:17 AM
All loot drops are awarded randomly as long as you are within a reasonable distance. That goes for chest drops as well.

Splurd
04-18-2010, 11:15 AM
All loot drops are awarded randomly as long as you are within a reasonable distance. That goes for chest drops as well.

except the devs have coded in Murphy's law into the loot logic and you'll never get what you want.