PDA

View Full Version : Town/Cities Maps tweaks

Analytical
02-16-2021, 09:44 AM
Often find it hard to go into a new city whether it's in expedition camp or paradise pier. Sometimes it brings you to the same city even after you have jumped from one city to another.

Say when we are scrolling to join our friend/guildmate city map, can we have a superscript on top of it to indicate which room they are in?

For example :
Expedition camp *R1
Expedition camp *R2
Paradise pier *R1
Paradise pier 'R3
Etc.

Analytical
02-16-2021, 10:06 AM
Wrong section I think 😅 created another one in suggestion

dynastygaming
02-16-2021, 10:41 AM
too unnecessary -1

Analytical
02-17-2021, 08:22 AM
too unnecessary -1

So is your comment, if you don't agree at least be constructive.

This is not some feature that requires a "Holywood theatre-movie" fund to add. Just something simple and can help people who are into buying and selling stuff.

dynastygaming
02-17-2021, 08:28 AM
So is your comment, if you don't agree at least be constructive.

This is not some feature that requires a "Holywood theatre-movie" fund to add. Just something simple and can help people who are into buying and selling stuff.

lol check on fl then "join" :)

Spooked
02-17-2021, 05:12 PM
Could be helpful, but as the homie above me mentioned, its alot easier to warp to a friend, seeing as there never seem to be more than 2 active lobbies per outpost map at a time
Dont see this being too crazy of a request though, maybe if devs have some spare time..
Nice quality of life feature

Analytical
02-18-2021, 01:54 AM
Could be helpful, but as the homie above me mentioned, its alot easier to warp to a friend, seeing as there never seem to be more than 2 active lobbies per outpost map at a time
Dont see this being too crazy of a request though, maybe if devs have some spare time..
Nice quality of life feature

What do u mean by warp to a fren bro, because sometimes 2 or more friends/guildmates often happen to be in the same lobby and then when you thought it was a new map it actually isn't.

Also, could be cool to add a subscript to indicate if the lobby is full or still have space