PDA

View Full Version : No sound at all....(chrome)

Obsidian Blood
04-18-2012, 09:46 PM
Dark Greetings!

This game is just awesome...but there is no sound!

I am playing it though Chrome web browser (latest version), my computer is a recent model Mac mini, running OSX 10.6.8
I never have had this trouble with other Spacetime games or anybody else's games I play with this computer.

I don't think this will make me not enjoy the game, but I'd really love to hear what is going on as well!

Great job and a big thank you to those who make this game!

Obsidian Blood
04-20-2012, 06:34 AM
I tried all of the obvious things- empty the cache, turn up the volume, check the in game options for sound, and then I removed the game from chrome and re-installed it (? though I don't really know if it's really a download or just a book mark)

Nothing changed- still no sound...

angeldawn
04-20-2012, 05:28 PM
I have the same problem!!! Making me crazy cuz I only play with sound.

Please please please fix!!!

Obsidian Blood
04-24-2012, 05:10 AM
C'mon don't we get any response? Are the developers not interested in adressing this flaw?

angeldawn
04-24-2012, 06:31 AM
I think this may actually be a chrome problem. I got tired of waiting for a response (I can't play with the sound off makes me crazy.) and tryed trouble shooting.

Finally two days go I got my sound back. Only thing I think that worked was uninstalling Chrome and reinstalling.

Hope it works for you.

Obsidian Blood
04-24-2012, 07:23 AM
Thanks Angeldawn- I may try that. I'd hate to lose all my bookmarks and stuff, though maybe there is a way to store them.

I don't know much about programming but it seems that if every other game I have ever tried in Chrome had sound - but this one doesn't - that the problem is not with Chrome.