PDA

View Full Version : Help?

DOllieBerry
02-16-2021, 04:39 PM
I’m pretty sure the answer is no but is there a way to sign into my main and alt at the same time if they’re on the same account?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arcanefid
02-16-2021, 04:56 PM
I’m pretty sure the answer is no but is there a way to sign into my main and alt at the same time if they’re on the same account?

The answer is No.

DOllieBerry
02-16-2021, 04:59 PM
I figured... well bummer haha would’ve been easier to level! Thank you for your reply!

umarrahim
02-16-2021, 09:29 PM
I figured... well bummer haha would’ve been easier to level! Thank you for your reply!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI think STS used to do transfer accounts to STS Email from other sources. Perhaps they can transfer your alt to another email as well.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

DOllieBerry
02-16-2021, 09:33 PM
I think STS used to do transfer accounts to STS Email from other sources. Perhaps they can transfer your alt to another email as well.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

That would be a life saver! I’m in a really helpful guild but from my experience it gets old helping people everyday so I assume others feel the same way so helping my alt with my main would be ideal

arcanefid
02-17-2021, 10:05 AM
That would be a life saver! I’m in a really helpful guild but from my experience it gets old helping people everyday so I assume others feel the same way so helping my alt with my main would be ideal

I’ve been around here for like 6-7 years now and I don’t think I’ve seen that happen before. Just grind a bit, or make a whole new account and help it with your current account.