PDA

View Full Version : Zaltiar's "What's That Image?!" Contest Winners!!!!

Zaltiar
04-19-2012, 12:59 AM
Zaltiar's "What's That Image!?" Contest has officially ended!!!
link here* (bit.ly/I4emat)

le exams have finished! :D
Thus, concluding this contest. I'd like to first apologize for taking quite a while (yes, I realize that's an understatement haha) to wrap up the contest. I do hope everyone who participated enjoyed it and had some fun rummaging through their stash/consignment shop trying to figure out each picture. I promise you, the awards will more than make up for all your hard work! It was fun trying to figure out which item to use each batch :), but of course, the contest would not have been successful without your guys participation, so thank you all again. Most of you may know, this is the last contest I will hold, (and possibly, the last few times I will be on STS forums), It has been a good year :). Have fun!
Cheers,
Zalt.

An now, for the long awaited winner lists! *drum roll*

#1. Crunchee (500,000 Gold +200 platinum+ Omnipotent Crown of Dreams)
#2. LowlySpy (200,000 Gold + 100 platinum) gold✓
#3. Inflammed (100,000 Gold +50 platinum)
#4. JackOak (50 platinum)
#5. 25thNinja (50 platinum)
#6. Swimmingstar (50 platinum)

please pm me your character's name in PocketLegends so I can confirm who to send the plat to

I will be ingame in PocketLegends for the rest of the day, add me on "Zaltiar" or "Zaitiaz" to receive your gold.

Congratulations!! Go out there and spend em plat!!!

Lowlyspy
04-19-2012, 01:08 AM
Holy cow crunch, you are a machine lol. Grats buddy.

Thanks for the contest Zal, it was quite fun. Now to find out what I want to use that plat for :p

Zaltiar
04-19-2012, 01:18 AM
haha you're most welcome, thanks for participating Lowlyspy!
I'll meet you in PL to hand your moneyz? :) add me on zaitaiz!

Crunchee
04-19-2012, 06:02 AM
Wow! Congratulations to all the winners!
Zaltiar, thanks for holding this interesting contest. :) I really enjoyed it. Sad to see you go, and I hope you'll enjoy your real life, and may your dream of being an accountant come true. :)
May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back.* May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields.*

You'll be missed :)

Holy cow crunch, you are a machine lol. Grats buddy.

Thanks :p I guess if you've participated in the contest at the same time as me you'd be at the 1st place without doubt! :) it was a pleasure to compete with you :D

25thninja
04-19-2012, 06:45 AM
Ya, crunchee, well done, you got like 20 right lol, and thx Zal, that contest was really cool and original. My IGN is Leiekueboz, and do you mind me putting some of the close-up shots in my soon to be contest? If not thats fine too.
And i hope you did good on your exams! :p

Zaltiar
04-19-2012, 10:03 AM
No worries, guys I live in sydney so time difference might be a problem haha
just tell pm me what pacific standard times you will be on and i'll try to log in

@Crunchee, thank you crunchee :), and "and may your dream of being an accountant come true" lol I was just being sarcastic in my
description. I did a month as an accounting intern. hated it. bleah. But i'm doing a double degree in marketing which is way more awesomesauce ;)
all the best to you too!

*cough, i might also give out additional amounts of gold that I have left over to winners ;)

Swimmingstar
04-19-2012, 03:04 PM
just tell pm me what pacific standard times you will be on and i'll try to log in

@Crunchee, thank you crunchee :), and "and may your dream of being an accountant come true" lol I was just being sarcastic in my
description. I did a month as an accounting intern. hated it. bleah. But i'm doing a double degree in marketing which is way more awesomesauce ;)
all the best to you too!

*cough, i might also give out additional amounts of gold that I have left over to winners ;)

IGN's Swimmingstar! In reply to this post and your first. Lol thanks for hosting this wonderful contest, and I might be able to get to 66 now!!!!1!!!!!!

RaptorBlitz
04-20-2012, 07:37 AM

all the best to you too!

HEY! I live in Melbourne, same time zone. Any spare cash for an interstate buddy? ;) *Hasn't even posted in contest thread, came across this thread while browsing contests and attempts to leech cash off person who I don't even know very well FTW :)*

25thninja
04-20-2012, 04:18 PM

That would be for me if i am lucky enough to catch ya' :)

Swimmingstar
04-20-2012, 04:43 PM
Did everyone get their prizes yet? I hope I'm not the only one who hasn't. :)

Lowlyspy
04-20-2012, 04:50 PM
Got my gold (thanks for the bonus zal, got a bigger budget for my glyph gear now :) ), still waitin on the plat tho.

Zaltiar
04-20-2012, 06:28 PM
I'll try to be on later guys :), still recovering from last night out ;_;

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Zaltiar
04-23-2012, 08:50 AM
Pm me your in game names yo!

Swimmingstar
04-24-2012, 05:33 PM

Swimmingstar, Farmerstar, Archerrebel, Merchantstar, Etc.

I hope it's obvious now. :p

25thninja
04-25-2012, 09:02 PM

IGN: Leiekueboz

25thninja
05-03-2012, 09:41 PM
When is this happening? Because this is been takin a while.

Lowlyspy
05-03-2012, 09:51 PM
I pm'd Sam to see what's going on. I hope the plat is awarded before the hero gear is gone, I really want the hammer.

25thninja
05-03-2012, 09:53 PM
I pm'd Sam to see what's going on. I hope the plat is awarded before the hero gear is gone, I really want the hammer.

Lol ya

25thninja
05-03-2012, 09:53 PM
Thanks again zal

Zaltiar
05-04-2012, 01:05 AM
sorry guys, was waiting on everyone to send me a pm with their names, PMed sam with the names that I did get
I've gotten 4/6 of the winner, and its been two weeks.

Zaltiar
05-04-2012, 01:14 AM
Is anyone currently online? I'll leave pl on, please message me here when you get in-game so i can give you your prizes!

Zaltiar
05-04-2012, 01:50 AM
Announcement:
Guys, I have transferred the winning prize gold to Lowlyspy, please find him ingame to get your gold :)
*Crunchee and Inflammed*
Pm has been sent to Samhayne regarding the platinum prizes, hopefully you will get it by next week!
enjoy the game guys!

Lowlyspy
05-04-2012, 02:02 AM
I'll be on a bit tomorrow night, find me then.

Swimmingstar
05-04-2012, 12:31 PM
Thanks I need this plat to get 10k fast for fast 66.

Inflammed
05-07-2012, 03:54 PM
Congrats to all winners, and to all participants, better luck next time :)
And big thanks to you Zal, one of my best contests yet!
I'm also taking a break from pl after collecting my prizes, so I'll catch ya maybe next year on pl!

Thanks for everything guys, bye :)

Lowlyspy
05-08-2012, 06:13 PM
All prize muhneez passed out :)

Grats to all, hopefully our plat rewards come through soon :p

Zaltiar
05-08-2012, 09:25 PM
Thanks Lowlyspy ! Owe ya one :)
Heh I did send the pm on a friday, and with gms being busy with 3 games, I'll give it some time.

Zaltiar
06-03-2012, 11:12 PM
Sorry if I necro this thread, but has everyone gotten their platinum?
I haven't received confirmation from the winners or from Samhayne, send me a pm and let me know :)

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

Crunchee
06-03-2012, 11:30 PM
I haven't received confirmation from the winners or from Samhayne, send me a pm and let me know :)

I've received mine, and the crown as well, ty :)

Swimmingstar
06-04-2012, 12:06 AM

Yep, received it!

Lowlyspy
06-04-2012, 06:26 PM
Got mine.