PDA

View Full Version : Allow the ability to rebind keys on PC VERSION PLEASE!

Cathleene
04-19-2012, 12:59 AM
I love this game alot, more than your other 2 titles... but please, PLEASE make this small change which will greatly improve your game.

Currently on the PC version of the game... I have pressed every button on my keyboard and came to this conclusion.

WASD and NUMPAD 8,4,6,2 will move your character. Spacebar is your auto attack, and 1-4 are your skills. I absoluteley LOVE using WASD to move since it's the normal thing in mmo's on PC. but it's not possible to use WASD and press 1-4 for your skills at the same time. This makes me have to play like a weirdo with my right hand pressing 1-4 while my left presses WASD. can you PLEASE make J K L ; also skills 1-4?????? Or at least allow us to rebind our keys so I can make new binds for skills 1-4... if that can happen this game will become THAT MUCH BETTER. I already love it for PC and mobile which I play on both, but I would really apprecaite if you could take this small fix into consideration!

Irony
04-19-2012, 07:59 AM
It takes time to adjust man, at first I was like you, but then I got used to it, what I recommend is that you unlock your camera and learn to use the mouse to turn, there are also third party programs that you can install that will press different keys when you press different keys, for example you can get a program that makes your J key also send the 4 key command.

Shuri
04-19-2012, 12:39 PM
I love this game alot, more than your other 2 titles... but please, PLEASE make this small change which will greatly improve your game.

Currently on the PC version of the game... I have pressed every button on my keyboard and came to this conclusion.

WASD and NUMPAD 8,4,6,2 will move your character. Spacebar is your auto attack, and 1-4 are your skills. I absoluteley LOVE using WASD to move since it's the normal thing in mmo's on PC. but it's not possible to use WASD and press 1-4 for your skills at the same time. This makes me have to play like a weirdo with my right hand pressing 1-4 while my left presses WASD. can you PLEASE make J K L ; also skills 1-4?????? Or at least allow us to rebind our keys so I can make new binds for skills 1-4... if that can happen this game will become THAT MUCH BETTER. I already love it for PC and mobile which I play on both, but I would really apprecaite if you could take this small fix into consideration!

Every MMORPG has WASD to move and you're thankful it's only 1 to 4 as 'normal' MMO's I.E. free Roaming has 1 - 9 and I'm used to that, I disagree with most of this however I would love for them to swap camera rotation with Q and E instead of Z and X as it's impossible. Not just that but E always sets off my blood packs when I go to turn my cam. lol. Also it would be even nicer if on the PC version you could just have the option to "Click anywhere" when you don't have click to move on to attack with the mouse, lol :P

Still a nice post though.
+1 thanks

Samhayne
04-19-2012, 12:44 PM
The ability to remap keys for the Chrome version is on the list for a future version. We know people want and expect it. Thanks for your patience!