PDA

View Full Version : The New Ox Pet....

umarrahim
02-17-2021, 02:02 PM
Hi,

Why does it not give %dmg like Geng, and why is it not available to be purchased for tokens? Why is the world so unfair to mages?

I feel this is very unfair to Mages, Rogues get to have 25% damage on Geng, and a pretty decent AA from him as well. And it was available for tokens.

I m saying it now, my luck is horrible! I don't think I will end up looting one. The only good thing I have ever looted playing AL for 7 years is 1 arcane chest, and Antonio during eggzavier last year.

Again, my luck is horrible, I'd much prefer to farm tokens and buy him from vendor that way. And please consider giving the ox pet %dmg as well.

Edit: Just saw that it has %armor on it, come on STS, it's a pet for Mages, we probably won't be needing that armor buff. %dmg is clearly more important! It might be a good try to have %Int on a pet!

Thank You,
Chaleze

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

umarrahim
02-17-2021, 02:14 PM
#Magelivesmatter

Naaabmage
02-17-2021, 02:32 PM
Timur and geng were good...this pet is a slap in the face to mages...how sad

Stormydragon
02-17-2021, 02:46 PM
#Magelivesmatter

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkYea :)

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk

dualray
02-17-2021, 02:53 PM
I feel you fellow mage. I feel exactly the same.
Very very disappointed at this new pet and feel totally betrayed after one year of waiting game.

Sucha sad day.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Switchback
02-17-2021, 03:04 PM
Wait, comparing to geng its a trade between 20% Damage and 15% Armor? So use a Damage Elixir and comparing them again, this pet is superior by 15%Armor

How dramatic people can be.

looiaqop
02-17-2021, 03:04 PM
Yeah its not fair that we cant get it with tokens and armor which is useless

Paktwo
02-17-2021, 03:30 PM
You can buy it with e 5,000 gold cost. In eggzavier this is free.

umarrahim
02-17-2021, 03:40 PM
You can buy it with e 5,000 gold cost. In eggzavier this is free.I think we will have to loot it which is luck dependant.

And the stats are so much worse than geng.

umarrahim
02-17-2021, 04:01 PM
Wait, comparing to geng its a trade between 20% Damage and 15% Armor? So use a Damage Elixir and comparing them again, this pet is superior by 15%Armor

How dramatic people can be.Why are we including elixirs? We are just comparing the pets by themselves!

Your example doesnt even make sense, rogues can also buy damage reduction elixir??

You know 15% of 10 is 1.5.

The point is Mages don't prioritize armor in their build, so having %armor makes very little sense!

If they wanted Mages to be tanker, +500-600 armor would have done a better job?

Mages waited for so long for a good pet, you can't feel our disappointment...

Mitsooos
02-17-2021, 04:39 PM
For me the only unfair is the not available to buy the heroic pet with tokens from the vendor!
The not giving damage not so much problem for me (because giving armor), but I have use to see the not giving damage pets most times giving %critical. (Critical is like damage)

Spooked
02-17-2021, 05:05 PM
Theres plenty of other pets available, there are plenty of pets that are uncompatible with other classes.
I do agree on the fact they should make it purchasable with tokens like in the previous lunar events.
I honestly dont see why it should be a loot exclusive pet.
Tradable egg should be lootable, instant bound one should be bought with tokens to give everyone a fair chance
But yeah, im sure some people would take the 15% armor gladly, just because you dont doesnt mean it should be changed.
stop complaining and just buy or slot another pet?

Naaabmage
02-17-2021, 05:27 PM
Theres plenty of other pets available, there are plenty of pets that are uncompatible with other classes.
I do agree on the fact they should make it purchasable with tokens like in the previous lunar events.
Tradable egg should be lootable, instant bound one should be bought with tokens to give everyone a fair chance
But yeah, im sure some people would take the 15% armor gladly, just because you dont doesnt mean it should be changed.
stop complaining and just buy or slot another pet?

Stop complaining lol...we just want our pet like wars and rogues got theirs...its not fair we get such a terrible pet while wars and rogues got good ones..we have every right to complain

Naaabmage
02-17-2021, 05:31 PM
And we also have to loot our pet?? Not buyable with tokens...so unfair man sts just hates mages I guess lol

Switchback
02-17-2021, 05:35 PM
Why are we including elixirs? We are just comparing the pets by themselves!

Your example doesnt even make sense, rogues can also buy damage reduction elixir??

You know 15% of 10 is 1.5.

The point is Mages don't prioritize armor in their build, so having %armor makes very little sense!

If they wanted Mages to be tanker, +500-600 armor would have done a better job?

Mages waited for so long for a good pet, you can't feel our disappointment...

For pets with Damage% in their HB, it doesnt stack with Procs that add Damage%. Procs obliterate everything in game but Gates/Marsh bosses (still do in these areas).

Would u guys use this pet's HB in Evg or Deep Marsh if it was 20%Damage Like Geng?

Advocacies
02-17-2021, 05:43 PM
#Magelivesmatter

Ppl blessed with the rng system be like meh easy loot

Me who have terrible luck
F

Please sts removed 15%armor instead give 25%dmg at least timur doesn't have dmg but the AA is very gives GL and Extra dmg geng does have Dmg 25%dmg

Now Ox garbage useless AA and HB

looiaqop
02-17-2021, 05:51 PM
stop complaining and just buy or slot another pet?Why would anyone slot another pet if the only reason its wanted in the first place is because of the gold loot?

Spooked
02-17-2021, 06:29 PM
Why would anyone slot another pet if the only reason its wanted in the first place is because of the gold loot?

You cant always have everything in the world can you?
Its one or the other sometimes, if you dont like it then search for a solution to your problem

Spooked
02-17-2021, 06:31 PM
Stop complaining lol...we just want our pet like wars and rogues got theirs...its not fair we get such a terrible pet while wars and rogues got good ones..we have every right to complain

Like i said theres plenty of pets out there, on top of that we have pet slotting and like i mentioned, some people would prefer armor over mage, such a saint you are for speaking for every mage in arlor!
Stop saying “we” when youre only complaining to fit your own agenda.
Im sure there will be plenty of future pets with your precious damage %
Try unlocking the slots on your pet to get the desired bonusses, if you want damage % so incredibly bad

dualray
02-17-2021, 06:39 PM
1 the passive is already a huge downgrade from timur or geng
2 the happiness bonus is nothing but a pure joke

3 making it not able to trade with token like we used to for the past 2 years is just further obscured my expectation of this event from any point of view.

This is just nonsense to me.

dynastygaming
02-17-2021, 06:39 PM
personally this is more op than geng and timur, to the point as mentioned above you can use stacking damage elixirs and then you have 15% armor buff!! 15% armor buff is so op lmao especially in gates etc. To point using stacking damage elixirs on geng and timur is no point because their 25% dmg dont stack.

Spooked
02-17-2021, 06:44 PM
1 the passive is already a huge downgrade from timur or geng
2 the happiness bonus is nothing but a pure joke

3 making it not able to trade with token like we used to for the past 2 years is just further obscured my expectation of this event from any point of view.

This is just nonsense to me.

Then get timur or geng? Youre making it sound like its unacceptable this pet isnt on par with those which makes absolutely no sense.
Not every pet stands out in the same aspects, for that matter most pets are mainly used for vanity purposes, especially when it comes to passive abilities. Heroic grimm for example
The hapiness bonus is a joke? Thats a surprise? I can barely think of a handful of helpful hapiness bonusses from the hundreds of pets currently in the game, this is nothing new.
Not sure why youre mentioning the token buy concept, i already mentioned it should be purchasable with tokens this doesnt really add anything to the conversation

Bluehazee
02-17-2021, 06:48 PM
You cant always have everything in the world can you?
Its one or the other sometimes, if you dont like it then search for a solution to your problem

This is so funny answer...mostly having in mind that everyday we see plenty of suggestions to improve the game, players experience or just selfish things. Im sure that even you and your opportunist attitude of conformist have suggested or agreed with some, so dont come now with stories just to seem smart or disagree without any good reason.

Anyway, hapiness bonus is ok, i dont see any big deal with it. The main issue here is passive ability, because Timur and Geng have some of best passives in game while this pet has a joke. Even pets like Robbin, Wilbur or Pearcy have way better passive, what many of us were waiting for

Naaabmage
02-17-2021, 07:11 PM
personally this is more op than geng and timur, to the point as mentioned above you can use stacking damage elixirs and then you have 15% armor buff!! 15% armor buff is so op lmao especially in gates etc. To point using stacking damage elixirs on geng and timur is no point because their 25% dmg dont stack.

Higher waves in evg armour is useless anyone gets 1 shot anyways

dualray
02-17-2021, 07:11 PM
Then get timur or geng? Youre making it sound like its unacceptable this pet isnt on par with those which makes absolutely no sense.
Not every pet stands out in the same aspects, for that matter most pets are mainly used for vanity purposes, especially when it comes to passive abilities. Heroic grimm for example
The hapiness bonus is a joke? Thats a surprise? I can barely think of a handful of helpful hapiness bonusses from the hundreds of pets currently in the game, this is nothing new.
Not sure why youre mentioning the token buy concept, i already mentioned it should be purchasable with tokens this doesnt really add anything to the conversationWhether or not or how i feel about content it is my problem and it is certainly not yours, correct?

So whether or not or whichever pet i use is also not much of your problem, correct?

If you feel this new pet is great and exceeded your ecpectation feel free to praise it but you do not need to cut others opinion just to plan yours in the pot, it is unnecessary and a bit shallow.

End of this for me, good luck.

Advocacies
02-17-2021, 07:12 PM

Please explain how is this "15%armor" OP "especially gates" i see no point on having armor when mages and rog are the one who maximize the dmg after the mobs are clean by warr please explain

Spooked
02-17-2021, 07:16 PM
This is so funny answer...mostly having in mind that everyday we see plenty of suggestions to improve the game, players experience or just selfish things. Im sure that even you and your opportunist attitude of conformist have suggested or agreed with some, so dont come now with stories just to seem smart or disagree without any good reason.

Anyway, hapiness bonus is ok, i dont see any big deal with it. The main issue here is passive ability, because Timur and Geng have some of best passives in game while this pet has a joke. Even pets like Robbin, Wilbur or Pearcy have way better passive, what many of us were waiting for

Opportunist attitude of conformist? Whos trying to seem smart here?
You cant have everything in the world, and thats true, not everything is gonna go your way, and thats a fact everyone lives with.
So far ive only seen moans of despair from people making it seem like the pet’s stats are the end of the world, when theres absolutely no law stating pet stats should increase as we go, seems to me like thats the only argument given.
Im having alot of struggle comprehending the first part of your message, maybe try to write in simpler english because without throwing jabs it doesnt really make much sense
Not sure as to why it is a “so funny answer” either, maybe elaborate on that?
Also wondering why im being referred to as a conformist when im not really agreeing or complying with anything here.. maybe check your dictionary?

Naaabmage
02-17-2021, 07:25 PM
Like i said theres plenty of pets out there, on top of that we have pet slotting and like i mentioned, some people would prefer armor over mage, such a saint you are for speaking for every mage in arlor!
Try unlocking the slots on your pet to get the desired bonusses, if you want damage % so incredibly bad

Not my own agenda I'm not speaking for all mages..but alot I would guess..just would like the pet to be on par with timur and geng not more op just about the same and this pet looks trash...meh I have some of the best pets in game I will do fine without this pet maybe others would need the pet to be better

Advocacies
02-17-2021, 07:40 PM
Not sure why youre mentioning the token buy concept, i already mentioned it should be purchasable with tokens this doesnt really add anything to the conversation

Lunar pets as previous released pets have good hb and passive not so far from each other so yeah we expected today our mages can get the same quality pet but all blown by this hb and AA useless as for heroic grim that pet doesn't have any comparison to anypet or event at all as for lunar pets we have timur good pet hb AA same goes to geng sorry for bad english can't really explain hope you at least understand

Bluehazee
02-17-2021, 07:42 PM
Opportunist attitude of conformist? Whos trying to seem smart here?
You cant have everything in the world, and thats true, not everything is gonna go your way, and thats a fact everyone lives with.
So far ive only seen moans of despair from people making it seem like the pet’s stats are the end of the world, when theres absolutely no law stating pet stats should increase as we go, seems to me like thats the only argument given.
Im having alot of struggle comprehending the first part of your message, maybe try to write in simpler english because without throwing jabs it doesnt really make much sense
Not sure as to why it is a “so funny answer” either, maybe elaborate on that?
Also wondering why im being referred to as a conformist when im not really agreeing or complying with anything here.. maybe check your dictionary?

If you cant understand what im saying, i definitely overestimated you. I also notice that you enjoy being the parsley of every forum sauce, so im not gonna keep feeding your desires of prominence.
You can keep using language excuse to discredit others instead of giving an reasonable opinion. I dont really care

umarrahim
02-17-2021, 08:17 PM
Try unlocking the slots on your pet to get the desired bonusses, if you want damage % so incredibly badThe point is, this pet is supposed to be "free" and accessible to everyone.

Sure, I might not use it, but we every mage has a right to get a strong pet for free, just like rogue did.

Again, Armor would have been fine if it wasn't %armor. Mages don't focus on their builds on Armor, they much prefer damage. So more %damage is beneficial.

Again, since rogue get to have 95 Dex + 25% dmg for free, we as a dps class as well, have every right.

Some would prefer armor, but look at most, there is already a higher ratio of people wanting damage instead of armor in forums.

The only people who are against it are people who don't play mages much.

umarrahim
02-17-2021, 08:23 PM
Not my own agenda I'm not speaking for all mages..but alot I would guess..just would like the pet to be on par with timur and geng not more op just about the same and this pet looks trash...meh I have some of the best pets in game I will do fine without this pet maybe others would need the pet to be betterYes, especially since it's technically free, new players would appreciate a strong pet.

Ilove_Poopoo
02-17-2021, 09:24 PM
I agree that it should've been in the vendor, but...

Are players really nitpicking that this pet had armor instead? Mind you that 15% isn't something to belittle as it can save your squishy butts one day.

Ya'll want damage and basically get a free Noe alternative is what you are all saying. Keep dreaming.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

umarrahim
02-17-2021, 09:25 PM
I agree that it should've been in the vendor, but...

Are players really nitpicking that this pet had armor instead? Mind you that 15% isn't something to belittle as it can save your squishy butts one day.

Ya'll want damage and basically get a free Noe alternative is what you are all saying. Keep dreaming.

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkYou are saying when rogues get it, it's totally fine, but when it comes to Mages, we are "dreaming"

Are you for real?

Ilove_Poopoo
02-17-2021, 09:27 PM
You are saying when rogues get it, it's totally fine, but when it comes to Mages, we are "dreaming"

Are you for real?

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkAre you forgetting that classes exist?

Just because they are not identical doesn't mean it is not tuned for their respective classes. Mages have the lowest armor output from gears. Ya'll want damage? pop an elixir just like how rogs would pop an armor elixir using Geng.

umarrahim
02-17-2021, 09:30 PM
Are you forgetting that classes exist?

Just because they are not identical doesn't mean it is not tuned for their respective classes.

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkBoth Mages and Rogues play similar role. They both try to maximize damage, do they not?

So as a dps class should we be getting dmg or armor? If this pet was meant for warrior, and had %armor, it would be totally reasonable. But it is not okay for Mages.

Mages let tanks aggro mobs, and then clean them up while also helping with killing boss. We have no reason to have %armor when the warrior needs to be the one aggroing mobs.

kulldeepboro
02-17-2021, 09:33 PM

Just because they are not identical doesn't mean it is not tuned for their respective classes. Mages have the lowest armor output from gears. Ya'll want damage? pop an elixir just like how rogs would pop an armor elixir using Geng.

come .i show u my armor

Ilove_Poopoo
02-17-2021, 10:34 PM
Both Mages and Rogues play similar role. They both try to maximize damage, do they not?

So as a dps class should we be getting dmg or armor? If this pet was meant for warrior, and had %armor, it would be totally reasonable. But it is not okay for Mages.

Mages let tanks aggro mobs, and then clean them up while also helping with killing boss. We have no reason to have %armor when the warrior needs to be the one aggroing mobs.

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkGeng was just an all rounder. Not everything must be identical to favor your narrative sense.

But let us not turn a blind eye on the superior variant that provides +105int 25% armor and 30% gl. Even prior Lunar events didn't have these.

Theres not much of a problem with the HB since they're handing out variants. Perhaps go make another thread discussing how utter awful the Passive and AA are, since thats evidently seen as a significant inferiority in comparison with what wars and rogues have received.

umarrahim
02-17-2021, 11:14 PM
I still can't believe i waited literally 2 years to be given the worse lunar pet possible, wholeheartedly decline the 26% armor. Us mages don't need that, we need 20-25% damageIt's 15% armor, STS hates us T_T

umarrahim
02-17-2021, 11:16 PM
Geng was just an all rounder. Not everything must be identical to favor your narrative sense.

But let us not turn a blind eye on the superior variant that provides +105int 25% armor and 30% gl. Even prior Lunar events didn't have these.

Theres not much of a problem with the HB since they're handing out variants. Perhaps go make another thread discussing how utter awful the Passive and AA are, since thats evidently seen as a significant inferiority in comparison with what wars and rogues have received.

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkIt's a thread about the pet overall. Including HB and Passive, and the fact it's not purchasable with tokens.

mrbatibot
02-17-2021, 11:19 PM
thank you sts for 15% armor hb,its very usefull to us hardcore players but i hope its not that hard to loot ;-)

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

umarrahim
02-17-2021, 11:21 PM
thank you sts for 15% armor hb,its very usefull to us hardcore players but i hope its not that hard to loot ;-)

Sent from my Mi A1 using TapatalkYeah, I guess it's good for hardcore players, but the rest of mage players would like %dmg instead. Sigh.

will0
02-17-2021, 11:26 PM
there will never be a "mage" type lunar pet we have to use timur instead.. worst it is not a token base pet

Advocacies
02-17-2021, 11:29 PM
I still can't believe i waited literally 2 years to be given the worse lunar pet possible, wholeheartedly decline the 26% armor. Us mages don't need that, we need 20-25% damage

Same here brother really disappointing

Advocacies
02-17-2021, 11:34 PM
Why can't mage get love from devs literally worst lunar pet ever made and the timing was super right on mage lunar pet :') could have been 25%dmg instead of 15%armor which is really useless tbh not all players grinding at hc mostly ppl play in casual mode so please do not involve hardcore

dynastygaming
02-17-2021, 11:37 PM
Why can't mage get love from devs literally worst lunar pet ever made and the timing was super right on mage lunar pet :') could have been 25%dmg instead of 15%armor which is really useless tbh not all players grinding at hc mostly ppl play in casual mode so please do not involve hardcore

lol then buy timur in egg zavier ez wkwkwk

umarrahim
02-17-2021, 11:38 PM
lol then buy timur in egg zavier ez wkwkwkIt was our turn to get a good free Heroic Pet, but we didn't....keywords are good and free.

Advocacies
02-17-2021, 11:54 PM

Good for you rogs/warr always get good items like vanity and some stuffs our turn to get a free pet we expected at least some good one we got this

Advocacies
02-17-2021, 11:56 PM

Also please explain how 15%armor is specifically OP in gates? I have 9k armor buffs and 14k hp gets 1 shot please explain how this "15%" is OP you Dodge my question earlier

Cabss
02-18-2021, 12:12 AM
MAKE THE NEW PET AVAILABLE FOR TOKENS STS!

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

dynastygaming
02-18-2021, 12:23 AM
Also please explain how 15%armor is specifically OP in gates? I have 9k armor buffs and 14k hp gets 1 shot please explain how this "15%" is OP you Dodge my question earlier

you have gold loot along with armor what more do u want?

umarrahim
02-18-2021, 12:44 AM
you have gold loot along with armor what more do u want?Gold Loot + Damage, not armor.

Also, the AA is trash as well, it should have similar effects as Timur and Geng AA.

dynastygaming
02-18-2021, 12:47 AM
Gold Loot + Damage, not armor.

Also, the AA is trash as well, it should have similar effects as Timur and Geng AA.

u can double elix and have 15% armor bonus lel

umarrahim
02-18-2021, 12:50 AM
u can double elix and have 15% armor bonus lelOr we can get %dmg, and use damage reduction lix xD

%dmg is overall more valuable than %armor anytime.

We are Mages, not tanks. We don't need %armor. 15% armor won't make a difference, we will still die from the same attack.

I wonder how much will rogue be crying if Geng had 15% Mana let's say instead of 25% damage. We deserve the same as them, if not better.

Having 5% int would be a blessing if possible.

evilmorty
02-18-2021, 01:33 AM
Or we can get %dmg, and use damage reduction lix xD

We are Mages, not tanks. We don't need %armor. 15% armor won't make a difference, we will still die from the same attack.

I wonder how much will rogue be crying if Geng had 15% Mana let's say instead of 25% damage. We deserve the same as them, if not better.

I'll literally take 15% int over 15% armor, we don't need to become mini tanks

umarrahim
02-18-2021, 01:37 AM
I'll literally take 15% int over 15% armor, we don't need to become mini tanks15% Int is nuts bro, that's way too op.

Advocacies
02-18-2021, 01:40 AM
Or we can get %dmg, and use damage reduction lix xD

Ah shet i would love to remove that geng 25%dmg and replace mana%

umarrahim
02-18-2021, 03:11 AM
A lot of people want the pet to get changed, and we have no words from STS so far...

Analytical
02-18-2021, 03:34 AM
Dev, I don't see anyone is against these so far. Consider the following a fair consensus from mages alike:
1. Pet being purchaseable from token vendor just like previous lunar events
2. Reasonably useful passive similar to Geng and Timur if not better
(Perhaps the description could be clearer in terms of percentage so it doesn't seem useless at first glance, or could it be because its passive is not at max level? Timur and Geng max level passive have a very specific % armor debuff at 15% and 20% respectively.)
3. Reasonably useful AA similar to Geng and Timur (Perhaps show the % debuff on armor, speed and damage as well)

As for the Happiness Bonus's %Armor versus %Damage argument:
I) Some squishy mage would prefer to have armor so if you decide to buff armor, I agree with some that suggested to give +500-600armor or even +1000armor instead of percentage armor. It would serve a better purpose as most mages don't build on armor but dps. Alternatively, even 25% damage reduction is better than the % armor.
II) While I see most mages above prefer damage, as mages and rogues are dps class, if you decide to stick to % then might as well make it 25% damage.

Advocacies
02-18-2021, 04:36 AM
Dev, I don't see anyone is against these so far. Consider the following a fair consensus from mages alike:
1. Pet being purchaseable from token vendor just like previous lunar events
2. Reasonably useful passive similar to Geng and Timur if not better
(Perhaps the description could be clearer in terms of percentage so it doesn't seem useless at first glance, or could it be because its passive is not at max level? Timur and Geng max level passive have a very specific % armor debuff at 15% and 20% respectively.)
3. Reasonably useful AA similar to Geng and Timur (Perhaps show the % debuff on armor, speed and damage as well)

As for the Happiness Bonus's %Armor versus %Damage argument:
I) Some squishy mage would prefer to have armor so if you decide to buff armor, I agree with some that suggested to give +500-600armor or even +1000armor instead of percentage armor. It would serve a better purpose as most mages don't build on armor but dps. Alternatively, even 25% damage reduction is better than the % armor.
II) While I see most mages above prefer damage, as mages and rogues are dps class, if you decide to stick to % then might as well make it 25% damage.
Mage being hated and left behind as always don't get you hopes up as sts want us to spend gold for other better pet than getting it free like how timur and geng was obtainable and have best abilities and hb for a farming pet

AL_LilTecca
02-18-2021, 04:41 AM

How dramatic people can be.

This is mage we are talking about not warrior.. pet is useless most endgame mages have 5-6k armor which i did the math. 15% armor on a 6k armor mage is 900 armor... 6.9k armor with no damage... and I ain’t necessarily broke but i speak for the people who don’t want to buy damage elixirs all the damn time. We just naturally want to be op and its a problem cause we just dont get no love..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

evilmorty
02-18-2021, 04:42 AM
15% Int is nuts bro, that's way too op.

That's op but geng with 90 dex is ok? Sts has their priorities wrong

umarrahim
02-18-2021, 04:43 AM
That's op but geng with 90 dex is ok? Sts has their priorities wrongWell, this pet does give 95 Int, having 15% more is gonna be crazy!

AL_LilTecca
02-18-2021, 04:44 AM
A lot of people want the pet to get changed, and we have no words from STS so far...

What they most likely going to do is release the event since its already finished and go back and tweak it overtime with updates— hopefully cause the mage community is pist

umarrahim
02-18-2021, 04:46 AM
What they most likely going to do is release the event since its already finished and go back and tweak it overtime with updates— hopefully cause the mage community is pist

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIt doesn't take much coding to simply change 15% to 20 or 25% damage.

It also won't take much work to simply add him in the token shop either.

Honestly, 30% armor would be fine. But we are only getting 15% xD

AL_LilTecca
02-18-2021, 04:52 AM

You must not be mage.. take into consideration that warrior could use this new pet and be op asf. Mage use this pet and be a regular player.. this is supposed to be a mage pet specifically, and we the mage community are upset because the pet doesn’t feel like a mage class pet. Yes it gives “105 int” but all that is going to the -20-25% damage we are losing. The armor isn’t worth it especially if you aren’t armor built. So speak for yourself and do that lix popping thing and not be able to clear mobs while we try to fight for a better outcome.

AL_LilTecca
02-18-2021, 04:55 AM
It doesn't take much coding to simply change 15% to 20 or 25% damage.

It also won't take much work to simply add him in the token shop either.

Honestly, 30% armor would be fine. But we are only getting 15% xD

Yea you right but i feel like they still going to release it to see how players react then later go fix it. And 30% of armor wont be bad but that’s “too op” for mage.

umarrahim
02-18-2021, 04:57 AM
Yea you right but i feel like they still going to release it to see how players react then later go fix it. And 30% of armor wont be bad but that’s “too op” for mage.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThat's what I feel they are gonna do too, but as always, they are just gonna ignore the Mages xD

AL_LilTecca
02-18-2021, 04:58 AM
That's what I feel they are gonna do too, but as always, they are just gonna ignore the Mages xD

The sad truth [emoji17]

Advocacies
02-18-2021, 05:32 AM
Funny thing other classes get op lunar pet without needing to spend single gold buying elixir while us mage suggested by other class "why not pop dmg elixirs and get dmg" also no guarantee to get this pet since new lunar doesn't have the pet in vendor unlike other class when lunar they have theirs on vendor up for guarantee buy :) #magelivesmatter

Mage community be like : 😅👍

evilmorty
02-18-2021, 06:32 AM
Funny thing other classes get op lunar pet without needing to spend single gold buying elixir while us mage suggested by other class "why not pop dmg elixirs and get dmg" also no guarantee to get this pet since new lunar doesn't have the pet in vendor unlike other class when lunar they have theirs on vendor up for guarantee buy :) #magelivesmatter

Mage community be like : 😅👍

I hope sts doesn't ignore the outcry of mages, that would be a big blow to the game overall. Leaving a very negative taste in the mouths of mage players

umarrahim
02-18-2021, 06:57 AM
The event is starting soon, and still no changes from STS.

Nexior
02-18-2021, 07:13 AM
personally this is more op than geng and timur, to the point as mentioned above you can use stacking damage elixirs and then you have 15% armor buff!! 15% armor buff is so op lmao especially in gates etc. To point using stacking damage elixirs on geng and timur is no point because their 25% dmg dont stack.Id think is good strategy on evg taking more redu or armor anyway u die one shot no dif 60wave or 160wave

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I003DD przy użyciu Tapatalka

umarrahim
02-18-2021, 08:52 AM
Honestly disappointed....

umarrahim
02-18-2021, 10:30 AM
We have been heard boys!

Advocacies
02-18-2021, 10:34 AM
Oh yes we have been heard! Feels good man after years of waiting and playing the game finally our time has come

umarrahim
02-18-2021, 10:39 AM
Oh yes we have been heard! Feels good man after years of waiting and playing the game finally our time has comeOur pet is extra op now, did u see the passive?

It reduces enemy armor and damage by 20% xDDD

Advocacies
02-18-2021, 10:44 AM
Our pet is extra op now, did u see the passive?

It reduces enemy armor and damage by 20% xDDD

Yes im happy rn finally i can rest assured that later on will be exciting grind

Ilove_Poopoo
02-18-2021, 10:52 AM
How the tables have turned, we no longer have to rely on rng.

will0
02-18-2021, 07:26 PM
Actually something amiss here "BOA" the Ox Pet Passive ability is only "chance" to debuff armor and damage unlike timur/Geng compared to timur which is 100% passive debuff.

dynastygaming
02-18-2021, 09:52 PM
Actually something amiss here "BOA" the Ox Pet Passive ability is only "chance" to debuff armor and damage unlike timur/Geng compared to timur which is 100% passive debuff.

imagine 100% damage debuff and hits multiple target thats gamebreaking sir in normal pvp, as much as the recent update the mages have already given proper justice

will0
02-18-2021, 11:05 PM
imagine 100% damage debuff and hits multiple target thats gamebreaking sir in normal pvp, as much as the recent update the mages have already given proper justice

this is in comparison with previous lunar pet nothing to do with mage.. please read before commenting

dynastygaming
02-18-2021, 11:35 PM
this is in comparison with previous lunar pet nothing to do with mage.. please read before commenting

exactly thats why it isnt 100% debuff because of the overpoweredness the -20% dmg is no joke

Analytical
02-19-2021, 01:08 AM
exactly thats why it isnt 100% debuff because of the overpoweredness the -20% dmg is no joke

Agree, if you looks closely at Geng and Timur, it's 100% debuff on armor and a chance to bleed.

Same thing can be done too to Bao.

They don't have to make it 100% debuff on damage, the 100% armor debuff alone could already make the fairness for mages,which is what I think some pointed out above.