PDA

View Full Version : Bug - Killing yourself/teammates in PvP counts as "kills" on leaderboard...

Ripper McGee
04-19-2012, 02:07 AM
Just had a quick 1 v 1 and noticed that my "Ripper killed Ripper" kills were counted as "kills" at the end of the match, which leads me to believe they may be counted on leaderboards, as well. Only true enemy kills should be counted, no?

Aneheazatek
04-19-2012, 02:13 AM
when you kill yourself when carrying a flag or over use of spells , it should be counts as a sucide which goes to your death?

Ripper McGee
04-19-2012, 03:44 AM
when you kill yourself when carrying a flag or over use of spells , it should be counts as a sucide which goes to your death?

Problem is it's just listed as "kills" at the end of a match, which doesn't really give an adequate representation of how the match went. Yes, it should go to your deaths, as opposed to your kills, for the leaderboards but does it really?

Irony
04-19-2012, 12:55 PM
I tried to test this thing and yes, I can confirm, killing yourself in CTF map while holding a flag, counts as Death AND Kill.

Ripper McGee
04-20-2012, 11:08 AM
I tried to test this thing and yes, I can confirm, killing yourself in CTF map while holding a flag, counts as Death AND Kill.

Thanks for confirming! Definitely should not count as both death and kill, IMO.