PDA

View Full Version : [Bug] Premium account after level 10

Skyron
04-19-2012, 05:33 AM
Hi,

Like many people I began with trying the game.
Now I want to go premium cause I like the game, but I'm level 15 !

Please give us a solution to be premium after the level 10.

Tks

Darkfader
04-19-2012, 05:49 AM
Agree, missed it too, because of platinum problems on beginning.
But this thread fits better as suggestion than bug report, because it's not bug. :)

Trebouchet
04-19-2012, 04:48 PM
Agree, missed it too, because of platinum problems on beginning.
But this thread fits better as suggestion than bug report, because it's not bug. :)
But the plat bug kept us from buying at the beginning so... bug section works for me! :vD:

Lylaise
04-20-2012, 08:56 AM
I tweeted at DL about this. They replied that once you can't buy it anymore, it's because the equipment in it is too low level for you. Which is perfectly reasonable.

But I want the outfit, and the "Dead Sexy" achievement that goes with it. You can't get the "Blood Wraith" title without buying the premium character upgrade.

I know lots of people who dudn't consider it until after they passed level 10. Maybe a warning could be put up?: "Warning: This starter set is intended for characters level 10 and under, and it can not be refunded. Would you still like to purchase it?"

Because I sure would! XD

Apollyon
04-20-2012, 10:58 AM
I had an issue with plat on my android also. I was however motivated enough to find a work around. Like buying plat on chrome. Or you could hVe logged in to your google play account. This thread is whiny and in no way constructive, much like this comment. Just make a new free account and statt over. You should be 10 in an hour or so. Plus it will help you to get gear to sell to newbs so you may afford the finer threads.

Fyrce
04-20-2012, 01:25 PM
This doesn't exactly solve the problem, but you can always start another character, using a different email, and make a premium character there.