PDA

View Full Version : Guide: How to Look Like a Casanova

dudetus
04-19-2012, 07:03 AM
:love_heart: Hi all :love_heart:

The spring is coming and the love is in the air :love_heart:!

But what if u haven't yet met ur soulmate IG :nightmare:??

No problem :victorious:!

I'll show u the gear and the moves to get urself a ladyfriend! The rest u want to do shall remain in the mysterious mist of awkwardness ;)...

So let's get started then! I put the gears in two sections: First section is about vanity gears and the second is about actual gears.

Vanities:

1. Mount Fang Armor (lvl 66 Elite Cap Vanity Reward)

Why MFA? Because it's the most elegant piece of equipment in the whole game. It looks cool at the same time. It's like so essential to look classy and Mount Fang Armor does that job the best.

2. Painter's Cap (Platinum Store)

It goes rly well with MFA and it reveals ur creative side as well. Chicks dig on creative pplz.

3. Some Vanity Pet

Looking after a pet implies that I am a caring and a loving person. I use my Gobbles because he is a bit "slow" to be said and that gives me even more cred and cuddle points!

4. Shield of Hallows (lvl 61 Elite Cap Reward)

This is optional. I use it to create sparkles with MFA, which tell the chicks that I am a sparkling personality. Chicks dig that too.

Gear:

Void Mega Blaster Set (Jacob's Helmet of Void, Wraith Armor of Void and Mega Blaster of Void or Cyber Set)

The size totally matters. Both sets are fine but I would still recommend Cyber Set over Wraith Set. Why? Here's a quote from Abraham Lincoln:

When thee taste black, thee can't turn back

Do I have to do now some bad paintjobs (hihihihi)?

Guess so:

So, now u have the gear but the gear itself won't do any good to u if u don't put it into action ;)! I know it might feel a bit scary for the first time but I'm going to show ya some icebreaking punchlines. I'll post one for each class but u have to do the rest all urself ;). I was about to go IG to search for female gamers but I realized that a total stranger delivering punchlines like these would be a bit creepy?

CONTEST CANCELED!

Here are my punchlines:

For Mages:

Wanna do some magic with me and see if we could produce some lightning ;)?

For Archers:

Hay babe, Wanna go try out if can I make ya Avian Scream ;) ?

For Warriors:

U can beckon me anytime to ur bed, honey ;) !

That's it then! I hope u loved it and be sure to create ur own punchlines :)! Post ur punchlines into this thread :)!

dudetus
04-19-2012, 07:03 AM
CONTEST CANCELED

And here's the the winner of my last competition:

Noodleleg, and the PL goes Shakespeare look!

How to look like one of Shakespear's characters! Specifically, Juliet ^_^!

Things to wear (all vanity):
Raspberry Beret
Mount Fang Armor
Red Parrot

Here's me...not wearing anything...:

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q492/Noodleleg/a68333cd.jpg

Here's the first item! The Beret XD!:

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q492/Noodleleg/bafa82c6.jpg

Here's me wearing the most important piece...and hardest to procure... The Mount Fang Armor!:

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q492/Noodleleg/0426f0da.jpg

Here's what's not really necessary, but still cool to have... The Parrot XD (red):

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q492/Noodleleg/b6ba567b.jpg

And this is what you should look like when you're done ^_^:

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q492/Noodleleg/5a34b8bf.jpg

Felt like throwing in a joke ^_^!

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q492/Noodleleg/64010493.jpg

Lol just noticed... Might look poor... I actually put all my money in stash and scattered around twinks... 40k was from the gold I got liquidizing stuff while farming =p XD ^_^!

RedRyder
04-19-2012, 07:05 AM
I'm dying

Cahaun
04-19-2012, 07:24 AM
Lol good one :p

RaptorBlitz
04-19-2012, 07:37 AM
Nice! Now time for punchlines (yes, I want 300k badly :p)

Enchantress:

I always had a Weakness for you...
My Blessings always run out, but what do they know about us?

Archer:

You're in my sights...
Straight through your heart!
Hope I didn't Repulse you...
For every rose there is a Thorn Root. Instead, you're a sunflower.

Warrior:

I might look imposing, with my blood-stained fur, my robotic face and my double-edged spike axe of death... But just give me a chance and I'll swear you'll never try to Evade me again.

Mind if I slip out of this outfit? You have no idea how hot it gets in the heat of battle while wearing a hunk of scrap metal.

dudetus
04-19-2012, 07:59 AM
Nice! Now time for punchlines (yes, I want 300k badly :p)

Enchantress:

I always had a Weakness for you...
My Blessings always run out, but what do they know about us?

Archer:

You're in my sights...
Straight through your heart!
Hope I didn't Repulse you...
For every rose there is a Thorn Root. Instead, you're a sunflower.

Warrior:

I might look imposing, with my blood-stained fur, my robotic face and my double-edged spike axe of death... But just give me a chance and I'll swear you'll never try to Evade me again.

Mind if I slip out of this outfit? You have no idea how hot it gets in the heat of battle while wearing a hunk of scrap metal.

Haha nice ones :D!

yays first entries :>

Btw, as I've said, only one entry for one class so I am afraid u need to pick only one for each class

Noodleleg
04-19-2012, 08:26 AM
Mage: Sorry I drained your life and made it some of my health! But hey, I'll make it up to you. What about a few blessings and a heal?

Archer: I always like the girl... I tried to shoot her with one of my Cupid's Arrows. I never got her because she kept dodging them. Maybe because I was a warbird? So, I guess I did pure dex... -HEADSHOT- Oops... I killer her... Maybe it was the buff and the shattering scream... -_-

Warrior: Devil! I think hell isn't all that bad! I mean I got a friend and it's you! We're like twins bro! We can even do hellscream!

dugantale
04-19-2012, 08:29 AM
Haha these r awesome!

Ixillicus
04-19-2012, 08:42 AM
Bird: If you think my root is impressive, wait til you experience my blast shot.

Bear: I like my women like I like my taunt buff. Stacked!

Mage: Your wand looks hotttt. Let me show you how the Steam combo works...

dudetus
04-19-2012, 11:45 AM
Bird: If you think my root is impressive, wait til you experience my blast shot.

Bear: I like my women like I like my taunt buff. Stacked!

Mage: (will think of later)

Haha hilarious :D!

Coltona
04-19-2012, 01:02 PM
Mage: Hm aren't these women only? anyways, "I noticed you lookin at my lightning rod, wanna hold it?"

Bear: "I'm pure dex, but I got the str to make you scream."

Bird "Daggers are fine and all, but they're too fast. Nobody has a blaster big as mine, I like it long and slow ;)."

These are slightly dirty...this is hilarious!!

Buffedbear Pl
04-19-2012, 05:56 PM
Bird: I can Focus on ya all day baby.

Bear: ...Just wait until I deliver my crushing blow...

Mage: Lets drop our Magic Shields, I'll get my Blessing of Might.

Swimmingstar
04-19-2012, 10:59 PM
Bear: Look at those muscles! That's what you get from pure strength.

RaptorBlitz
04-20-2012, 01:17 AM
Haha nice ones :D!

yays first entries :>

Btw, as I've said, only one entry for one class so I am afraid u need to pick only one for each class

Grr. You hadn't posted the second post when I posted. :/ But I choose:

Archer: I didn't know you... Until I shot myself in the knee.

Warrior: I might look imposing, with my blood-stained fur, my robotic face and my double-edged spike axe of doom... But just give me a chance and I'll swear you'll never try to Evade me again.

Enchantress: I hated it when they taught us about the birds and the bears. Seriously, I'm not a 'bird', I'm an enchantress! Maybe you can help me understand what that means...

dudetus
04-21-2012, 09:51 AM
I am sorry but due to lack of interest I am going to cancel my contest...

But I am still going to give u all who made an entry 25k if u bother adding my toon, Omigodaninja. Wouldn't be fair either if I wasn't going to give u something in return for ur punchlines!

And sry for a bump.

Coltona
04-21-2012, 11:06 AM
I am sorry but due to lack of interest I am going to cancel my contest...

But I am still going to give u all who made an entry 25k if u bother adding my toon, Omigodaninja. Wouldn't be fair either if I wasn't going to give u something in return for ur punchlines!

And sry for a bump.

Lol i'm good, I just posted since it was funny