PDA

View Full Version : Lvl51 bird help!

xbabybugszx
04-19-2012, 07:24 AM
Hey, ive been having trouble fighing bears... Str bears to be ofcoarse. I see alot of lvl51,53, and 55 tank bears with FF sets or Forti at 55. But what i want to know is how to beat a tank? Im a 51 bird, and i just cant get around them.... any help? I usually just do repulse-root-break-shatter-blast for a combo. Then kite them

*Edit- Now i need help on how to fight dexmages that kite and nuke..

Elyseon
04-19-2012, 11:06 AM
Well if u wanna be a noob about it, hit ur stats up with some extra str and equip a handy royal sewer plate, them proceed to dodge their beckon and debuff them(pierce armour and blinding shot), kite them while rooting them and comboing them.

If by some stroke of luck their beckon hits, immedietely root, avian scream, repulse

With the slightest bit of skill u should leave them laying dead on the forest floor

Gaunab
04-19-2012, 11:11 AM
Blind goes first. Then,
if their beckon lands repulse/scream/whatever it takes to get them on some metres distance, double root, shat, break, blast.
if it doesn't, root, kite out their stomp and possibly hellscream (note that stomp breaks roots so try rooting directly after), shat, break, blast.
These are pretty basic but work fine for tank bears. ;)

xbabybugszx
04-19-2012, 12:54 PM
Thnx guys! But now i need help on how to fight dexmages... any help?

Zerious
04-19-2012, 07:01 PM
Thnx guys! But now i need help on how to fight dexmages... any help?

uhh... believe the combo i've seen most is blind breal blast repulse? idk... just a wee little bear :rolleyes:

birdmasta
04-19-2012, 11:29 PM
im different...
bears:
repulse, walk in a bit, root, blind, break, combo, repulse, restore and meditate
mages:
blind, repulse, (if kite use root before break)break, combo, repluse, restore and meditate
birds:
blind, root or repulse, break, combo, repulse, restore and meditate