PDA

View Full Version : Gint aegis bug or nerf?

Repent
02-18-2021, 05:35 PM
Is any other war experiencing problems with their glint aegis? or just me? it seems to do significantly less damage and the proc is much shorter...

Encryptions
02-18-2021, 06:13 PM
Proc has no duration. It procs off the damage you do. While dealing damage it stacks up a shield then explodes.

Kystone
02-18-2021, 06:16 PM
Proc has no duration. It procs off the damage you do. While dealing damage it stacks up a shield then explodes.

the shields aren’t stacking anymore, instead of repeatedly stacking shields off of dozer axe and aegis, it’s just stacking 10 shields once and exploding

Repent
02-18-2021, 06:21 PM
Yep, still the same description as it used to have but we only get one shield exploding not the 10 shields that it says in the proc description. This decreases the proc time for us as well making it short and inefficient.

Encryptions
02-18-2021, 06:27 PM
Don’t know why they nerfed it. Rogs lv 51 daggers still op as hell, I rather have a use for all weapons all levels than to be forced to use max lvl weapons at max lvl. Just makes the game more interesting if we have an open choice of weapons.

Luciano Lobo
02-18-2021, 06:38 PM
This is sad, why they have done this? Now the weapon is useless even more than before their original realease

~LUCKYLOBO

Naaabmage
02-18-2021, 06:57 PM
About time....wars too op anyways....

Encryptions
02-18-2021, 06:58 PM
War only op if they know what they are doing.

Switchback
02-18-2021, 07:22 PM
It's a lvl 46 Mythic... You can fix lv51 daggs too, these weapons shouldn't be an end game strat when they are soon to be 35lvls under cap....

Naaabmage
02-18-2021, 07:35 PM
War only op if they know what they are doing.

Like I said too op...good nerf hope it's not bug and stays

Repent
02-18-2021, 08:59 PM

I'm tired of this argument every class has its own positives and negatives and if you can't understand that then MMO games are not for you man. I'm sorry you feel that way

profmsb
02-18-2021, 09:58 PM
I'm tired of this argument every class has its own positives and negatives and if you can't understand that then MMO games are not for you man. I'm sorry you feel that way true...but too much unbalance...nearly impossible to play evg pass wve 10 if no average war...during lvl cap 71,altho its hard..still able to farm hydra n infest with no rog....

swoutttt
02-18-2021, 09:58 PM
This nerf should have happend a while ago imo. The item should belong in it's own bracket like the previous ones that got nerfed.

Repent
02-18-2021, 10:42 PM
Maybe glint was exploited in evg for new group score of 14m so it was nerfed?

Ilove_Poopoo
02-18-2021, 10:51 PM
This is nothing new. I am completely neutral with this, and can be interpreted in 2 perspectives.

Firstly, It takes years before something gets nerfered, after then it receives a memo, "old weapons shouldn't work this well" as an excuse of them not actually testing the game, at least in this aspect before hand, in my opinion.

or

Secondly, on the bright side, we have acknowledged how convenient, easy and overpowered this combo is, and have been using it to our advantage, have earned more than enough gold since then.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Naaabmage
02-18-2021, 11:12 PM
Weapon was old n outdated quit crying guys dam...expansion soon with new weapons for your combos u wont need glint will u

pentaboom
02-18-2021, 11:28 PM
finally... long overdue.
should have been nerf when they nerfed drag staff.

Advocacies
02-18-2021, 11:56 PM
true...but too much unbalance...nearly impossible to play evg pass wve 10 if no average war...during lvl cap 71,altho its hard..still able to farm hydra n infest with no rog....

Relax ebon aegis is still available in game and obtainable through crates

Deathlyreaper
02-19-2021, 01:22 AM
This nerf makes magma useless which was my ticket to group temple. It was the only way i could help as a rog. If they don’t have classe requirements for temple then rip dps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

firebelt & crystalkiller
02-19-2021, 02:14 AM
If it's nerfed atleast they should mention it in al announcements or give players some knowledge on it..
Only prob is now top lb group scores will be hard or maybe not possible to beat.
Well... Feels like temple will come soon [emoji849]

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

killerrrwhale
02-19-2021, 03:00 AM
Well i dnt think glint can kill spiders and boss even with war ulting....so no matter how much u exploit it , it is more abt keeping aggro on u rather than killing in evg.....so i cant understand why they nerfed it....i agree 81 weps are coming and we are all excited about it but it wd be at least two months of carrying this nerfed wep

frankcastle911
02-19-2021, 03:03 AM
Maybe glint was exploited in evg for new group score of 14m so it was nerfed?i agree, but glint isnt the reason of this score, the warrior was just good

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk

Repent
02-19-2021, 03:11 AM
Dope amazing to hear that no exploits were used OP war then @@. Anyways maybe sts is making a weapon with similar proc but a little better than glint for lvl 81 wep so they are reducing glint effectiveness and didn't inform us bc they don't want to leak ideas about expansion. I honestly have no clue just guessing :)

firebelt & crystalkiller
02-19-2021, 03:13 AM
Dope amazing to hear that no exploits were used OP war then @@. Anyways maybe sts is making a weapon with similar proc but a little better than glint for lvl 81 wep so they are reducing glint effectiveness and didn't inform us bc they don't want to leak ideas about expansion. I honestly have no clue just guessing :)If it's so they shud not nerf it months bfor expansion...I'm honestly pissed.. Game just got a bit boring for war...

Moneysmaker
02-19-2021, 03:14 AM
But still tho... out of the blue nerfing a wep like that... Maybe moving the expansion even sooner than the schedule? :v

frankcastle911
02-19-2021, 03:14 AM
If it's so they shud not nerf it months bfor expansion...I'm honestly pissed.. Game just got a bit boring for war...

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalki do agree, i have no idea how mobs will be cleared now, imo glint was the only way

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk

Repent
02-19-2021, 03:16 AM
ye it pisses me off as well but I'm hopeful a dev can inform us what happened and if it is possibly just a bug. Idk if you guys were on earlier but the hc lb was bugged as well just for the war class so there seem to be some issues going on in the game currently and this might just be one of them. Let's stay optimistic :)

Moneysmaker
02-19-2021, 03:24 AM
Tfw you have sold your glint aegis due to fear of price drop

and...

They suddenly fixed it after... YAY

Switchback
02-19-2021, 03:47 AM
There is no need for a incredibly under-leveled piece of gear to be a cornerstone in end game strategy. What would it be like if a large majority of warrs had Glint? Now all future gear is designed around a Wep from many years ago?lmao. How will it effect the next arcanes? Warrriors knew this Wep was Broken Looooong ago.

End game should be end game, wth? Soon to be 35 levels under is too damn low.

bagong991196
02-19-2021, 04:28 AM
Finally u broke this game sts... :)

Sent from my M2003J15SC using Tapatalk

dynastygaming
02-19-2021, 04:31 AM
calm down guys, its a bug for sure best is to email sts not rant in forums. No changes without prior notice is done in sts, so easy its a bug.

Advocacies
02-19-2021, 05:18 AM
If it's so they shud not nerf it months bfor expansion...I'm honestly pissed.. Game just got a bit boring for war...

I guess devs wants warrior to adjust after the nerf and explore new way of farming without glint aegis since it's very old weapon same as they did to ebon aegis nerf every +lvl reflect gets lesser so probably they did the same to glint they want it to stay it's cap op which is 46 🤔 idk just my opinion

lucasloko
02-19-2021, 05:27 AM
Rip glint aegis...

Enviado de meu SM-G610M usando o Tapatalk

QuaseT
02-19-2021, 05:36 AM
If it comes to fairness. Either keep it nerfed or buff glint staff and daggers aswell ;)

karossss
02-19-2021, 09:13 AM
Don’t know why they nerfed it. Rogs lv 51 daggers still op as hell, I rather have a use for all weapons all levels than to be forced to use max lvl weapons at max lvl. Just makes the game more interesting if we have an open choice of weapons.
where and how they are op?

Encryptions
02-19-2021, 09:14 AM
where and how they are op?
Proc dug dags with them in a group of enemies evg solo etc. You will see.

Futumsh
02-19-2021, 09:36 AM
Closing thread.

There were 2 things going on here - one was a bug, one an unintended change. So... if the bug wasn't being abused, it will be back how it was with today's update.