PDA

View Full Version : Heads up

dudetus
04-19-2012, 09:37 AM
I am going to have an operation on the following monday (both of my calves) and therefore I am getting some serious meds. Not a serious operation though :D.

So I'd like to give u a warning that if I somehow end up over here don't be bothered by my posts. They might include excessive stupideness (even more than usual if it was even possible) alongside with simply awful grammar.

Dartagnian
04-19-2012, 09:40 AM
Lol gl with your op, man. See you back sion! 8)

adis
04-19-2012, 09:40 AM
Good luck man. It shouldnt hurt much. I got a chest surgery on march 2011. Even that is not very bad. I say you will be on the forums by 36 hours after u go into the room.

undertheradar
04-19-2012, 09:42 AM
So now I know what to use as an excuse for when I feel like trolling, brilliant. Haha but seriously, good luck with your operation.

Artentreri
04-19-2012, 12:06 PM
I am going to have an operation on the following monday (both of my calves) and therefore I am getting some serious meds. Not a serious operation though :D.

So I'd like to give u a warning that if I somehow end up over here don't be bothered by my posts. They might include excessive stupideness (even more than usual if it was even possible) alongside with simply awful grammar.

Good luck man, hope it goes well.

Suentous PO
04-19-2012, 03:33 PM
so i expect to see a guide written in Hunter S Thompson style talking about how to look like a 5th dimentional-mynas gened-left handed worm, with a degree in accounting.
good luck

Artentreri
04-19-2012, 11:52 PM
so i expect to see a guide written in Hunter S Thompson style talking about how to look like a 5th dimentional-mynas gened-left handed worm, with a degree in accounting.
good luck

All these bats!!

dudetus
04-20-2012, 12:07 AM
good luck

There's a difference in being smart and being me :D.

I think the stuff I am able to write includes only weewee and poopoo jokes :o

dudetus
04-20-2012, 05:29 PM
And sry, jeez!!!

Ty for wishing me good luck with my operation all :)!