PDA

View Full Version : Community Contest: Let's WATCH the Highlights!

Remiem
02-19-2021, 06:54 PM

Have you had a chance to try out the new Watch mode in Arcane Legends? If you haven't, this new mode allows you to open up your game for people on your friends list to spectate as you play. Likewise, you can pop in to your friends' game as a fly on the wall and see what they're up to.

In this new Community Contest, we're calling on the AL streamer and YouTuber community to put together your BEST Watch Mode highlights.

How it Works:

1. Choose a theme for your video highlight real. Best speed runs? Funniest moments? Most epic deaths? AL Flash Mob? Your creativity is the only limit!

2. Head into Arcane Legends and record some of the best action you can find in Watch Mode! This can either be livestreamed, or recorded to edit later for YouTube.

3. Select the best highlights from your Watch Mode adventures and combine them into a 1-3 minute highlight reel for your theme. Feel free to get creative with editing, commentary and whatever else will make your video awesome!

4. Upload to your video to a YouTube channel or other video hosting site and post on the forums with the template below.

Deadline

The deadline for submissions is 2 weeks from today: 3/10/21 at 11:59pm CT.

Template:

IGN: Remiem
Theme: Best boss fights!
YouTube or Twitch Channel: [link]
Video link: [link]

Voting

Use "Thanks" in the forums to cast votes for your "fan favorite" video. You can 'thank' as many posts as you want!

A panel of STS judges will ultimately select 5 winners, each in a different category:

Most Creative Theme
Best Editing
Best Moment
Fan Favorite
Best Overall video

Prizes

Each winner will receive 2000 platinum and their video shared on STS/Arcane Legends social media channels on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

All YouTube videos will be added to an epic playlist on the STS YouTube channel where all STS fans can watch your creation!

In addition, all participants will receive the new [Watcher] title, while all 5 winners will receive a purple [Creator] title!

Rules

One (1) entry per person, no group entries. If you post more than one, the one posted most recently will be used as your entry.
All content must adhere to the STS and Forum rules and Terms of Service.
Videos must be between 1-3 minutes long and uploaded for public view on YouTube or another video hosting site.
For moderation purposes, any captions and VO must be in English.
All work must be your own! If videos are found to have clips, content, etc. from other creators they will be disqualified.

How to Use the 'Watch' Feature

Enable 'Allow Friends to Watch' in your friends list to show the new dragon eye icon when you're online. Your friends can click this icon to be transported to watch as a fly on the wall wherever you're playing. All names, tags, and chat will be hidden. They just get to watch the events in your session unfold like a great live movie.

To watch others, open your friends list and look for the blue dragon eye icon. Click on it to instantly join their room to watch.

Best of luck, Legends!! We can't wait to see your highlights!

Encryptions
02-24-2021, 03:23 PM
Few questions.
1 Can I talk with my irl voice while recording in the video?
2 Can me and a friend be in voice chat talking in a video.
3 Can I display igns?
4 Can the video be clips of stuff? 20 seconds of spectating someone then 30 seconds of spectating someone else for example?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Shocan
02-24-2021, 03:25 PM
Few questions.
3 Can I display igns?
4 Can the video be clips of stuff? 20 seconds of spectating someone then 30 seconds of spectating someone else for example?

Pretty sure 2 or 3 of those were answered in the thread

marsu4u
02-24-2021, 03:28 PM

have you had a chance to try out the new watch mode in arcane legends? If you haven't, this new mode allows you to open up your game for people on your friends list to spectate as you play. Likewise, you can pop in to your friends' game as a fly on the wall and see what they're up to.

In this new community contest, we're calling on the al streamer and youtuber community to put together your best watch mode highlights.

how it works:

1. choose a theme for your video highlight real. Best speed runs? Funniest moments? Most epic deaths? Al flash mob? Your creativity is the only limit!

2. Head into arcane legends and record some of the best action you can find in watch mode! This can either be livestreamed, or recorded to edit later for youtube.

3. Select the best highlights from your watch mode adventures and combine them into a 1-3 minute highlight reel for your theme. Feel free to get creative with editing, commentary and whatever else will make your video awesome!

4. Upload to your video to a youtube channel or other video hosting site and post on the forums with the template below.

template:

ign: remiem
theme: best boss fights!
youtube or twitch channel: [link]
video link: [link]

voting

use "thanks" in the forums to cast votes for your "fan favorite" video. You can 'thank' as many posts as you want!

A panel of sts judges will ultimately select 5 winners, each in a different category:

most creative theme
best editing
best moment
fan favorite
best overall video

prizes

each winner will receive 2000 platinum and their video shared on sts/arcane legends social media channels on facebook, instagram and twitter.

All youtube videos will be added to an epic playlist on the sts youtube channel where all sts fans can watch your creation!

In addition, all participants will receive the new [watcher] title, while all 5 winners will receive a purple [creator] title!

rules

one (1) entry per person, no group entries. If you post more than one, the one posted most recently will be used as your entry.
all content must adhere to the sts and forum rules and terms of service.
videos must be between 1-3 minutes long and uploaded for public view on youtube or another video hosting site.
for moderation purposes, any captions and vo must be in english.
all work must be your own! If videos are found to have clips, content, etc. From other creators they will be disqualified.

how to use the 'watch' feature

enable 'allow friends to watch' in your friends list to show the new dragon eye icon when you're online. Your friends can click this icon to be transported to watch as a fly on the wall wherever you're playing. All names, tags, and chat will be hidden. They just get to watch the events in your session unfold like a great live movie.

to watch others, open your friends list and look for the blue dragon eye icon. Click on it to instantly join their room to watch.

Best of luck, legends!! We can't wait to see your highlights!

this is gonna be fun!

Mynzz
02-24-2021, 03:31 PM
Nice ! but when it start ?

Remiem
Few questions.
3 Can I display igns?

Yes to all! :)

Remiem
Updated with deadline! Sorry about that. :D

Mynzz
02-24-2021, 03:34 PM
Updated with deadline! Sorry about that. :D

Thank you :D

Undershooting
02-24-2021, 04:06 PM
Ahh it’s good overall , but will people who aren’t you tubers or streamers be at disadvantage since they’re not used to editing, recording videos ?

Gnarsito
02-24-2021, 04:35 PM
That's a nice idea and also a good way to make ppl get started on those stuff to make game more active, however, even when I don't want to insist much more on this subject, why start a called contest when there still 1 contest with no answers and done at all

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Shocan
02-24-2021, 04:37 PM
Can you allow us to unlock camera while watching people? Hard to see anything, especially in pvp

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Gnarsito
02-24-2021, 04:40 PM
Can you allow us to unlock camera while watching people? Hard to see anything, especially in pvp

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk+1

Illegaly
02-24-2021, 05:16 PM
Oh boi. I'm excited 😍

Mely Original
02-24-2021, 05:29 PM
This is actually interesting and fun ! ;)

QuaseT
02-24-2021, 06:41 PM
No content from other creators - does that mean no music/soundeffects except AL and own created sounds (even if the creator agrees to the usage of his/her music in the video).

Remiem
02-24-2021, 07:07 PM
No content from other creators - does that mean no music/soundeffects except AL and own created sounds (even if the creator agrees to the usage of his/her music in the video).

Great question. Music and sound effects from other creators is fine. All I mean is that the clips and overall video have to be your own. :)

Mely Original
02-24-2021, 07:10 PM

This is a good question, i mean if its not copyrighted can we use it?

marsu4u
02-24-2021, 07:38 PM
This is a good question, i mean if its not copyrighted can we use it?

Lol I think what Remiem is basically saying is record your own video & don't use other peoples content :P

Mely Original
02-24-2021, 07:47 PM
Lol I think what Remiem is basically saying is record your own video & don't use other peoples content :P

I know this, but i since its going to be on their social media maybe they didnt want copyrighted stuff.

Giantattack_AL
02-24-2021, 08:02 PM
Does the clips have to be in watcher mode? For example can half be spectating someone and the other half be me recording my gameplay.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Remiem
02-24-2021, 09:11 PM
Does the clips have to be in watcher mode? For example can half be spectating someone and the other half be me recording my gameplay.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yes, clips must be in watch mode. :)

MagicalTables
02-24-2021, 09:47 PM
Are we allowed to participate even if we do not have a pre-existing Youtube channel/streaming account? Is it okay if we make one just for the purpose of this event?

firebelt & crystalkiller
02-25-2021, 12:01 AM
It's too ez to make a forum account and get more fan votes(thanks) so why not make it so that accounts that are new / created after event startime cannot vote?
I'm sure ppl will try to make a bazillion account and do shenanigans with it.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

firebelt & crystalkiller
02-25-2021, 12:05 AM
Also.... It's OK to add ends and bits here and there of not spectating right?
Just the core video/content has to be based on watch feature...?

Shocan
02-25-2021, 12:48 AM
Also.... It's OK to add ends and bits here and there of not spectating right?
Just the core video/content has to be based on watch feature...?

Considering the majority of us stage intros and outros facing the camera on char talking and typing I'm sure it'll be fine, but dev confirmation best

firebelt & crystalkiller
02-25-2021, 01:18 AM
Also can the content be staged or only from random friends?
Staged in the sense that, can I tell ppl to do stuff and record that by watching?

killbio
02-25-2021, 01:28 AM
Im happy that : " a panel of STS judges will ultimately select 5 winners " , instead of letting the one with most votes win ...

Good luck all, have fun

Uereazagr
02-25-2021, 02:10 AM
Oh dang, watcher mode means no mini-scenes with quotes, so we gotta get creative on maps @.@

Stormydragon
02-25-2021, 05:59 AM

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk+1 pls same for zoom in and out

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk

Itemstore
02-25-2021, 06:53 AM
;( we can only use watcher mode clips that's a little sad so nothing unless its watcher mode ;?

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Overbear
02-25-2021, 09:51 AM
If anyone wants to help me, I'm thinking of doing a flash mob and need people who can dance xD

Add me: Overbear

Arachnophobik
02-25-2021, 09:51 AM
Yes, clips must be in watch mode. :)

Can we bend the rules a little and just have the majority of it in watch mode? It seems that having all clips in watch mode would give us less control as we'll have to align our theme/content/style with whatever the people we're watching are doing, hoping they'd do something interesting.

Plus I don't know how we'll start the video on watch mode immediately. Pretty sure half the people looking at this thread were thinking of demoing how to use the watch mode instead of straight-up just showing watched clips.

Stormydragon
02-25-2021, 12:34 PM
Do we have to hide or show the names of watched ppl?

Overbear
02-25-2021, 12:39 PM
Can we have more time? 3 minutes max seems like not enough :( I'm working on something now and I guess I'll have to end it short / make a part 2

evilmorty
02-25-2021, 05:13 PM

+1 , it would be really nice to have this

Weeasascau
02-25-2021, 05:56 PM
Interesting!!!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Mufasa
02-26-2021, 01:53 AM

Have you had a chance to try out the new Watch mode in Arcane Legends? If you haven't, this new mode allows you to open up your game for people on your friends list to spectate as you play. Likewise, you can pop in to your friends' game as a fly on the wall and see what they're up to.

In this new Community Contest, we're calling on the AL streamer and YouTuber community to put together your BEST Watch Mode highlights.

How it Works:

1. Choose a theme for your video highlight real. Best speed runs? Funniest moments? Most epic deaths? AL Flash Mob? Your creativity is the only limit!

2. Head into Arcane Legends and record some of the best action you can find in Watch Mode! This can either be livestreamed, or recorded to edit later for YouTube.

3. Select the best highlights from your Watch Mode adventures and combine them into a 1-3 minute highlight reel for your theme. Feel free to get creative with editing, commentary and whatever else will make your video awesome!

4. Upload to your video to a YouTube channel or other video hosting site and post on the forums with the template below.

Deadline

Template:

Voting

Use "Thanks" in the forums to cast votes for your "fan favorite" video. You can 'thank' as many posts as you want!

A panel of STS judges will ultimately select 5 winners, each in a different category:

Most Creative Theme
Best Editing
Best Moment
Fan Favorite
Best Overall video

Prizes

Each winner will receive 2000 platinum and their video shared on STS/Arcane Legends social media channels on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

All YouTube videos will be added to an epic playlist on the STS YouTube channel where all STS fans can watch your creation!

In addition, all participants will receive the new [Watcher] title, while all 5 winners will receive a purple [Creator] title!

Rules

One (1) entry per person, no group entries. If you post more than one, the one posted most recently will be used as your entry.
Videos must be between 1-3 minutes long and uploaded for public view on YouTube or another video hosting site.
All work must be your own! If videos are found to have clips, content, etc. from other creators they will be disqualified.

Enable 'Allow Friends to Watch' in your friends list to show the new dragon eye icon when you're online. Your friends can click this icon to be transported to watch as a fly on the wall wherever you're playing. All names, tags, and chat will be hidden. They just get to watch the events in your session unfold like a great live movie.

To watch others, open your friends list and look for the blue dragon eye icon. Click on it to instantly join their room to watch.

This seem cool and all, but what about tour of arlor event? How long has it been already? 4-5 months without the vanity? And now, you’re trying to host a community contest? Really? Get back to business before you try something new. Real talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rokksteady
02-26-2021, 07:50 AM
This seem cool and all, but what about tour of arlor event? How long has it been already? 4-5 months without the vanity? And now, you’re trying to host a community contest? Really? Get back to business before you try something new. Real talk.

Who do you think you are? Lol

Stormydragon
02-26-2021, 02:34 PM
Some more questions
1. Can we make a video content like for example: how to make ..... and show watching someone doing it, or do we have to fix on highlights/best moments?
2. content of other creators? Does that mean if someone have the same idea like you, for example he makes flashmob party, does that mean you cant do flashmob parties anymore because that would be copying? if yes it would depend on speed till someone steals your idea and publishes his video before you are ready to do.

Mufasa
02-26-2021, 05:45 PM
Who do you think you are? Lol

Simba’s Daddy [emoji881]

marsu4u
02-26-2021, 08:59 PM
My submission! Special thanks to all the following people;
Chaan
Deadsuperman
Exile
Illegaly
Zeus

Remiem
02-26-2021, 11:29 PM
Hey ya'll! Great questions in here. :) Here are some answers:

1. Sorry for sounding like a stickler. Not ALL clips have to be watch mode. I understand wanting to do an intro/outro or transition shots with your character, or using text on a blank screen, etc. That's all totally fine, as long as the focus of the video is on watch mode clips.

2. When I say "content must be your own" it just means "don't steal another AL player's videos." Using things like music, sound effects, or even a similar idea does not count as stealing.

3. There aren't any rules around showing/hiding names. Whichever you prefer is fine!

4. Staged content is also fine. In fact, I don't know how you could pull of some themes without it being staged. :)

firebelt & crystalkiller
02-27-2021, 12:03 AM
Hey ya'll! Great questions in here. :) Here are some answers:

1. Sorry for sounding like a stickler. Not ALL clips have to be watch mode. I understand wanting to do an intro/outro or transition shots with your character, or using text on a blank screen, etc. That's all totally fine, as long as the focus of the video is on watch mode clips.

2. When I say "content must be your own" it just means "don't steal another AL player's videos." Using things like music, sound effects, or even a similar idea does not count as stealing.

3. There aren't any rules around showing/hiding names. Whichever you prefer is fine!

4. Staged content is also fine. In fact, I don't know how you could pull of some themes without it being staged. :)[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]Imma learn Adobe premiere pro just for this..
Let's go..

marsu4u
02-27-2021, 12:36 AM
https://i.imgur.com/7MTMgO2.jpg

IGN: Marsuu
Theme: Funny Moments in Watch Mode!
YouTube: www.youtube.com/marsu4u
Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zfhd8i44zT8

Totallynoobie
02-27-2021, 04:27 AM
IGN: STANXX

Theme: How I built my custom robot (timelapse video)

Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/6wyMMduHV98

This video isnt in watchmode guys, i just want to participate although its not qualified for the contest hahahha

Sent from my vivo 1920 using Tapatalk

Illegaly
02-27-2021, 05:26 AM

IGN: Illegaly

THEME: ARCANE LEGENDS MOVIE (OFFICIAL TRAILER) 2021

YOUTUBE LINK: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJShW18Vy6WCqNpF5UlyLlg

VIDEO LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIhNEzUuaQ0&ab_channel=IllegalyAL

vvvjanuaryvvv
02-27-2021, 11:19 AM
IGN : Honda

THEME : | Honor pvp | Blood beach Pvp |

YOUTUBE LINK : https://youtube.com/channel/UCYkaiEEBdQTU8WdechPO6uw

VIDEO LINK : https://youtu.be/M6wE9zEdxNw
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210227/44c1831c431d8cb8ac0bf88f869ca5b6.jpg

Seedgaming
02-27-2021, 05:36 PM
Can we create our own theme or just this?

Choose a theme for your video highlight real. Best speed runs? Funniest moments? Most epic deaths? AL Flash Mob?

Sent from my Flare_J2_Max using Tapatalk

Shocan
02-28-2021, 01:42 AM
Can we create our own theme or just this?

Choose a theme for your video highlight real. Best speed runs? Funniest moments? Most epic deaths? AL Flash Mob?

Sent from my Flare_J2_Max using TapatalkAny theme, just has to be in watch mode, the theme examples are simply examples

Analytical
02-28-2021, 07:00 AM

This is so good, the editing, the story and sound effect.

Encryptions
02-28-2021, 07:23 AM
IGN: Encryptions
Theme: Stop motion, thief tails
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX95k455jRAduQZ9bBamEfA
Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8TD4wr8cTE

gobbels
02-28-2021, 07:39 AM
i vote for exile in every category<3

Seedgaming
02-28-2021, 08:40 AM
IGN: Seedgaming

Theme: True story

YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClaBtRJOOvCF26EC8Q_5YLg

Video link: https://youtu.be/3FmTrsdSV8khttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210228/ade990e57242d83ac8cd3791bf428f04.jpg

Sent from my Flare_J2_Max using Tapatalk

CursedGuyAL
02-28-2021, 10:50 AM
IGN: Glocksmith

Theme: Boss fights

Channel Link: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCfOgWvi4oye96hpMyGa5khA

Video Link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4-ojs5WwLpk

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Alexandraiulii
02-28-2021, 11:10 AM
Where do i vote?

firebelt & crystalkiller
02-28-2021, 11:52 AM
Where do i vote?Below the post u can see " thanks" click that for whichever one u vote

Nevoc
02-28-2021, 07:14 PM
Amazing

Sent from my SM-A205FN using Tapatalk

muted
02-28-2021, 11:11 PM
IGN: Alice
Theme: Fail Moment at Arcane Legends
Youtube Channel: https://youtube.com/c/RaniPetsandGames
Video Link: https://youtu.be/B4EgTPsNUIEhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210301/19fdabd21a842ed73bd4df773af8e86e.jpg

Viyi
03-01-2021, 06:18 AM
IGN:Themis
Theme:boss fail

Youtube channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCBzoVhTO0Hn0HWuQSpISXsQ

Video: https://youtu.be/Nnhk8hX-UI0

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

Analytical
03-01-2021, 06:40 AM
So far I only see 3 people(in sequence of submission time):
1. marsuu,
2. illegally
3. encryption
that actually made their video with effort.

Seedgaming one is a nice video in terms of story but not enough effort overall

The rest well are just fillers or simply made lmao

Not intending to sound offensive, just an honest feedback for the videos above

Viyi
03-01-2021, 06:46 AM
So far I only see 3 people(in sequence of submission time):
1. marsuu,
2. illegally
3. encryption
that actually made their video with effort.

Seedgaming one is a nice video in terms of story but not enough effort overall

The rest well are just fillers or simply made lmao

Not intending to sound offensive, just an honest feedback for the videos above

First of all they are “youtuber”.They know really well how to edit and not everyone is good at editing so u shouldn’t say other’s videos are effortless everyone probably trying the best they can do.

Itsmejun
03-01-2021, 07:24 AM

VIDEO LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIhNEzUuaQ0&ab_channel=IllegalyALGreat job [emoji106]!

Sent from my AC2001 using Tapatalk

Viyi
03-01-2021, 07:26 AM
IGN:Themis
Theme:boss fail

Youtube channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCBzoVhTO0Hn0HWuQSpISXsQ

Video: https://youtu.be/Nnhk8hX-UI0

I made the video longer here it is

https://youtu.be/RBH4HjdIjaU

Ryouiki
03-01-2021, 09:38 AM
IGN:Ryouiki
Theme:Fast Arena Farm

YouTube Channel Link:
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCR8nOqPWY4ZX4cQLyIIDiuA

Video Link:
https://youtu.be/vAaSjSKYUoI

firebelt & crystalkiller
03-01-2021, 09:54 AM
IGN:Ryouiki
Theme:Fast Arena Farm

YouTube Channel Link:
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCR8nOqPWY4ZX4cQLyIIDiuA

Video Link:
https://youtu.be/vAaSjSKYUoIShould be in watchmode for it to be qualified bro

Overbear
03-01-2021, 10:38 AM
IGN: Overbear
Theme: PvP edit / Best Highlights
YouTube or Twitch Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO0hKz2TFz6RyxEmULMg13Q
Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip2bfwS8sXE

Repent
03-01-2021, 01:50 PM

I definitely was not forced to like this video by Illegaly... This was of my own free will... I swear...

Illegaly
03-01-2021, 01:53 PM
I definitely was not forced to like this video by Illegaly... This was of my own free will... I swear...

Hahahaha what a silly ������

Repent
03-01-2021, 02:08 PM

Let me clarify this is a joke... or is it?

Encryptions
03-01-2021, 02:54 PM
I definitely was not forced to like this video by Illegaly... This was of my own free will... I swear...Now you gotta like my vid :).

Repent
03-01-2021, 03:35 PM
Now you gotta like my vid :).

Sorry illegaly broke my fingers after liking his vid so I can’t like other peoples vids :(

That sentence took me 30 minutes to type using my nose to touch my phone screen :(

Illegaly
03-01-2021, 03:41 PM
Sorry illegaly broke my fingers after liking his vid so I can’t like other peoples vids :(

That sentence took me 30 minutes to type using my nose to touch my phone screen :(

Only 3 fingers, let's not escalate it.

Disclaimer*
No one and no one's fingers were harmed. It's for entertainment purposes only.

Entities
03-01-2021, 04:00 PM
Ign: Child
Theme: Arcane Legends Game Trailer
Youtube channel: Arcane Legends stuff
Video Link https:// youtu.be/XeXCtGCUnCu

Entities
03-01-2021, 04:04 PM
nvm took the video down lul

rokksteady
03-01-2021, 04:37 PM
IGN: Gsnine
Theme: Watch Mode Cinematic Trailer
YouTube or Twitch Channel: https://youtube.com/user/intact123
Video link: https://youtu.be/Jacw_WPFWOc

rokksteady
03-01-2021, 04:40 PM
Only clips not made by me are taken from the original arcane legends trailer. Hope that’s okay... 😬.

If it doesn’t comply with rules, let me know as I can for sure change it.

✅Exile✅
03-02-2021, 12:01 AM

How it Works:

Deadline

Template:

Voting

Most Creative Theme
Best Editing
Best Moment
Fan Favorite
Best Overall video

Prizes

Rules

Special Thanks To:

Truth
billlissy
Marsuu
twizzlerbomb
grtwar
coolboytbest
Pinkiepixie
Fyt
uca

IGN: Exile
Theme: Funny Spectating Moments (Exclusive Party xD)
YouTube Channel: [https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE-F66Bki2jwp2nkulUj69g]
Video link: [https://youtu.be/2UoNYn4Kl1g]

✅Exile✅
03-02-2021, 12:04 AM
Special Thanks To:

Truth
billlissy
Marsuu
twizzlerbomb
grtwar
coolboytbest
Pinkiepixie
Fyt
uca

IGN: Exile
Theme: Funny Spectating Moments (Exclusive Party xD)
YouTube Channel: [https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE-F66Bki2jwp2nkulUj69g]
Video link: [https://youtu.be/2UoNYn4Kl1g]

Changed Description of video aswell as added banner to my reply.

BaronB
03-02-2021, 01:33 AM
After seeing some of the submission I have to admit I'm in awe of some of the editing people can do these days and after this being a proper go at it for the first time fair play as it really isn't easy >.<

IGN: Baron
Theme: Creativity with houses and guildhall
YouTube or Twitch Channel: Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6ewlfV9nTd8h6E0D2YDZXw)
Video link:

https://youtu.be/5XdwPbs3xTE

1 <3

QuaseT
03-02-2021, 11:51 AM
IGN: Qua
Theme: What if Arcane Legends was an e-Sport
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK7WrlFqtaGE0dFWjOAE4IQ
Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJUgwlwmUPY

Thank you for watching!

Gnarsito
03-02-2021, 12:49 PM
IGN: Qua
Theme: What if Arcane Legends was an e-Sport
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK7WrlFqtaGE0dFWjOAE4IQ
Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJUgwlwmUPY

Thank you for watching!Recommended!

✅Exile✅
03-02-2021, 01:23 PM

it wont let me hit the "Thanks" option on this post so i want to let the devs know that i "Thank" this post, i voted good job for this post! alot of good edits, amazing work.

✅Exile✅
03-02-2021, 01:52 PM

How it Works:

Deadline

Template:

Voting

Most Creative Theme
Best Editing
Best Moment
Fan Favorite
Best Overall video

Prizes

Rules

JUST to clarify, will we be disqualified if we use outside sources so like scenes from anime's or music from movies or videos or emotes from other games on the video or pictures / video footage from movies/tv shows
from Rule #2
because every single submission literally has green screen animation effects including mine which i spent over 6 hours editing to make as good as i can, and my friend just told me i could be disqualified, so to clarify would i be disqualified for using any of that?

Stormydragon
03-02-2021, 02:23 PM
We dont need a channel for participating, right? Or do i have to make one?

Mely Original
03-02-2021, 02:30 PM
We dont need a channel for participating, right? Or do i have to make one?

You can post it on Twitch or Trovo if you don't have a Youtube channel.

Mynzz
03-02-2021, 04:02 PM
JUST to clarify, will we be disqualified if we use outside sources so like scenes from anime's or music from movies or videos or emotes from other games on the video or pictures / video footage from movies/tv shows
from Rule #2
because every single submission literally has green screen animation effects including mine which i spent over 6 hours editing to make as good as i can, and my friend just told me i could be disqualified, so to clarify would i be disqualified for using any of that?

Yesss i really want to know too...

Entities
03-02-2021, 04:58 PM
Sorry sts, my previous links didn’t work so i’m trying again

Ign: Child
Theme: Arcane Legends Trailer

Youtube Channel: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCKwY5vXEkiwr-AfCuz7pL3Q

Video link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0-q3ndjMp8Q

Good luck to all the people who are entering/ have entered!

Mynzz
03-02-2021, 06:14 PM
-IGN: Mynzz
-Theme: Naruto In Arlor !
-YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMOvLtorlrmCJWMFUdiMAPw
-Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fH0P43NttE

✅Exile✅
03-02-2021, 06:19 PM
-IGN: Mynzz
-Theme: Naruto In Arlor !
-YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMOvLtorlrmCJWMFUdiMAPw
-Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fH0P43NttE

just to let u know the time was 1 - 3 minutes MAX unless they have changed it or remiem said otherwise u could be disqualified so hopefully you make sure 3min and 10sec is allowed since they set a 3minute time limit for the vid
just wanted to tell you!

Mynzz
03-02-2021, 06:21 PM
just to let u know the time was 1 - 3 minutes MAX unless they have changed it or remiem said otherwise u could be disqualified so hopefully you make sure 3min and 10sec is allowed since they set a 3minute time limit for the vid
just wanted to tell you!

Ok i will change it :)

✅Exile✅
03-02-2021, 06:24 PM
Glad to help :D
goodluck in the contest!

Happilyanonymous
03-02-2021, 07:14 PM
I've never made a video before...idk if I did this right :/

IGN: Hawt

Theme: Gates action

YouTube or Twitch channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCZVvaWIerUb2P8kfzbUeMvQ

Video link: https://youtu.be/1ub7tNtZEYM

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

BaronB
03-02-2021, 07:22 PM
After seeing some of the submission I have to admit I'm in awe of some of the editing people can do these days and after this being a proper go at it for the first time fair play as it really isn't easy >.<

IGN: Baron
Theme: Creativity with houses and guildhall
YouTube or Twitch Channel: Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6ewlfV9nTd8h6E0D2YDZXw)
Video link:

https://youtu.be/5XdwPbs3xTE

1 <3

Sorry I couldn't edit the original post but realized how low the audio of me talking was so here it is again hopefully can actually hear whats being said :)

1 <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0sIDwBX3WI

Pac
03-02-2021, 07:56 PM

VIDEO LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIhNEzUuaQ0&ab_channel=IllegalyALUwu

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Mely Original
03-03-2021, 03:09 AM
IGN: Lemon

THEME: Watching a beginner

YOUTUBE LINK: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4iMsUHPkdPv8oDZlBplEzw

VIDEO LINK: https://youtu.be/dqOJGJTTPz0

Mynzz
03-03-2021, 03:57 AM
Sorry, i took off the 10 extra seconds of my video, so i re-upload it to be sure im qualified :

IGN: Mynzz
Theme: Naruto In Arlor !
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMOvLtorlrmCJWMFUdiMAPw
Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj0Kj6405Tw

Stormydragon
03-03-2021, 05:19 AM
I tried my first video, I am bad at editing so please excuse me :)

IGN: Sturmdrache
Theme: Funny Compilation
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXLSg6JxHIMO6Gr2d4s6Siw
Video link: https://youtu.be/3r8CRKPLMxQ

Shocan
03-03-2021, 05:22 AM
Ign: Bff

Theme: Guess who's back?

Channel: https://youtube.com/c/YehAL

Video: https://youtu.be/2td0_uvMa48

Beastgore W
03-03-2021, 10:12 AM
Ign : Beastgore

Theme : You can do it

Youtube Channel : https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCGLSGCP-bQ7tn2meBEVNggA

Youtube Video :
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kbnVPqrdTlY

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

MasterSan
03-03-2021, 12:31 PM
Ign: Bny
Theme: Sorcerer Story ( Mage.exe
YouTube Channel: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCa5DkLoTYKysO9hXvCsoKfA

YouTube Video Link: https://youtu.be/MbFFFadQU58

Entities
03-03-2021, 04:35 PM
Ign: Bff

Theme: Guess who's back?

Channel: https://youtube.com/c/YehAL

Video: https://youtu.be/2td0_uvMa48

really good video worth checking out!

Arachnophobik
03-04-2021, 12:09 AM
Ign: Bny
Theme: Sorcerer Story ( Mage.exe
YouTube Channel: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCa5DkLoTYKysO9hXvCsoKfA

YouTube Video Link: https://youtu.be/MbFFFadQU58

Kyoooooooooot

Deathlyreaper
03-04-2021, 03:30 PM
Ign: Issult
Theme: The Last Descendant
Youtube Channel:
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC2c5p3e5ZpXfEQrRBRaVVEw

Youtube Video:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F1Pwjck2OtA

Gaprisha
03-05-2021, 03:17 AM
IGN: Gaprisha
Theme: Pokemons of Arlor!
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXmUXYAqW2bwmC-gQ23elOQ

Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc_8ACZ8QKY

Bluehazee
03-05-2021, 04:59 AM
Most of people voting friends/guildies instead of quality criteria. Not surprising though

arcanefid
03-05-2021, 01:37 PM
Most of people voting friends/guildies instead of quality criteria. Not surprising though

And maybe some are getting paid for it too. :P

I mean... paying 20-30m for a special title these days might be worth it. Like Orwell says tho, don't use my post as a guide, use it as a warning. Huhuhuhu.

Itemstore
03-05-2021, 06:08 PM
IGN: Itemstore

Theme: how to achieve a tittle

YouTube or Twitch Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcjtDvxChoJNiIvmoskvjTA

Video link: https://youtu.be/mULSkG6Iryo

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Prabsimar Chhabra
03-06-2021, 02:55 PM
Just a few questions -
1. I saw many people spectating THEIR OWN CHARACTERS , is that allowed?
2. Can we combine more than 1 themes like pvp+ boss battles or it has to be a single theme based.

Sent from my Redmi K20 using Tapatalk

Mpom
03-07-2021, 08:07 AM
IGN: Zhyme

Theme: Boss Fight [GMV]

YouTube or Twitch Channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCpRqpe57jOLfL0DxaInxNjA

Video link: https://youtu.be/sfIyHlcYY-Mhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210307/8f74ed23bc1c36baf0c4a4573d4d176b.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

Not_Terrorshock
03-07-2021, 08:42 AM
IGN: ENDINGCAREERS

THEME: SUPERSMASH BROS

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: https://youtube.com/c/TerrorshockAL

VIDEO LINK: https://youtu.be/Aod8kElraQ0https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210307/1b2cd55f78796b6ba630345f144e96cf.jpg

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Bundlos
03-07-2021, 02:48 PM
IGN: Bundlos
Theme: (Fiction) Saving Arlor's Summer
Video link: [link] https://youtu.be/Yr-5mJ0gNSE

https://youtu.be/Yr-5mJ0gNSE
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLfXm9NB-etmbt1KVdpk3Rg

[The channel was made just for the sake of uploading the content. I am not a Youtuber :vlol:]

Special thanks to:
Cast: Ahhpewpew, Khelic, Kinkypixels, Oasis
(and) Fightbeast, Epicnp, Barristen for letting me test the initial shots
Music credits: Who Watches The Heroes, Benjamin Squires (Composer) [Official website: http://www.reallyslowmotion.com​]

-Rogue-
03-07-2021, 03:05 PM
IGN: ENDINGCAREERS

THEME: SUPERSMASH BROS

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: https://youtube.com/c/TerrorshockAL

VIDEO LINK: https://youtu.be/Aod8kElraQ0https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210307/1b2cd55f78796b6ba630345f144e96cf.jpg

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

The best !

Greentree
03-08-2021, 04:27 AM
I tried my first video, I am bad at editing so please excuse me :)

IGN: Sturmdrache
Theme: Funny Compilation
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXLSg6JxHIMO6Gr2d4s6Siw
Video link: https://youtu.be/3r8CRKPLMxQ

First video? u sure? xD Nice one, now i know why you was busy these days. Well done!

Yakatudi
03-08-2021, 09:46 AM
IGN: Telework
Theme: EVG fights
YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCd1rTAYAadDNd8ELSt_lRpQ
Video link: https://youtu.be/kq9B__sp46U

itachi-
03-08-2021, 11:52 AM
IGN: Vie
Theme: "The Loneliest Demon"
Video Link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S7mkZzRnoFY

Wish me luck :(

itachi-
03-08-2021, 12:14 PM
Wait sir, I accident deleted my video 😭

itachi-
03-08-2021, 12:42 PM
Ign:Vie
Theme: The Loneliest Demon
YoutubeChannel: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCFDPubzpFgEOTNSFBJSwVgw

Video Link:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WfbfvaEJCQw

Ikosevy
03-08-2021, 05:50 PM
IGN: Ikosev

Theme: Heartbreak and turn yourself in to the spider.

YouTube link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCu6ZsFB-quQpn9ACSjNQYdg

Video link: https://youtu.be/QO5buCQEZdU

Undershooting
03-08-2021, 06:04 PM
IGN : Undershooting

Theme : Fast Boss Kills

YouTube Link : https://youtube.com/channel/UCfv45XoWrX5yjuq7qZq3b5w

Video Link : https://youtu.be/_Z_PWdyGi-k

It’s my first Arcane Legends video, feel free to give some improvement tips and don’t forget to like the video and give a thanks to show my support, Thank You <3

Therong
03-08-2021, 10:42 PM
IGN: Eexy
Theme: Arcane Legends Trailer in Watch Mode
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiPCak0B0Nq4Su8eznHW4iw
Video link: https://youtu.be/iI71APTqqA4

Even tho sounds similar, but i think my video shows a little different things from other videos (with same theme). Hopefully my video still meets the qualifies and can still be accepted like other submitters. Thank you

Special Thanks to :
Acc
Aprilliadewi
Azizzah
Baguspeang
Dagangkaos
Eexe
Ollani
Puptzy
Purbalingga
Qsah
Therong
Dragon Tiger Gate’s members

Pushs
03-09-2021, 10:24 AM
IGN: Pushs
Theme: Another Day of a hero Arcane Legends
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpOTfzUlUzAs6Ooh0WuYivw
Video link: https://youtu.be/aVAK5meIpNc

Arachnophobik
03-09-2021, 04:37 PM
IGN: Arachnophobik
Theme: Arcane Legends Simp-posting
Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40VQBp81Pvgi9TLQRje0wA
Video Link:

https://youtu.be/UJ4UdHCCXl4

Kumsaati
03-09-2021, 05:21 PM
IGN: Kumsaati
Theme: Our Story
YouTube or Twitch Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUMGCcnMacIdJbXaM9XY_Iw
Video link: https://youtu.be/i_ee_7ucriM

championboost
03-09-2021, 05:21 PM
I have a question: Can my video be longer than 3 minutes if I put in an outro nand Intro. The actual video is still below 3 minutes

BaronB
03-09-2021, 05:28 PM
Video Link:

https://youtu.be/UJ4UdHCCXl4

your voice is OP!!

1 <3

championboost
03-09-2021, 05:35 PM
can the video be slightly longer than 3 minutes?

championboost
03-09-2021, 08:26 PM
IGN: Apoxhd
Theme: funny Duel between 2 of my friends for 1 Million Gold!
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVqs4mHdpD4sbWa6fw5s6ww
Video link: https://youtu.be/OcCXdf5Wpes

Analytical
03-10-2021, 02:28 AM
IGN: Bundlos
Theme: (Fiction) Saving Arlor's Summer
Video link: [link] https://youtu.be/Yr-5mJ0gNSE

https://youtu.be/Yr-5mJ0gNSE
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLfXm9NB-etmbt1KVdpk3Rg

[The channel was made just for the sake of uploading the content. I am not a Youtuber :vlol:]

Special thanks to:
Cast: Ahhpewpew, Khelic, Kinkypixels, Oasis
(and) Fightbeast, Epicnp, Barristen for letting me test the initial shots
Music credits: Who Watches The Heroes, Benjamin Squires (Composer) [Official website: http://www.reallyslowmotion.com​]

A very high quality video with a coherent theme and even the vanities you wear. Love to see videos like these so it sets a benchmark of standard for other crappy videos lol.

Like we all know when someone actually put effort into a homework versus someone who just did their homework to submit it.

Analytical
03-10-2021, 02:36 AM
IGN: Eexy
Theme: Arcane Legends Trailer in Watch Mode
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiPCak0B0Nq4Su8eznHW4iw
Video link: https://youtu.be/iI71APTqqA4

Even tho sounds similar, but i think my video shows a little different things from other videos (with same theme). Hopefully my video still meets the qualifies and can still be accepted like other submitters. Thank you

Special Thanks to :
Acc
Aprilliadewi
Azizzah
Baguspeang
Dagangkaos
Eexe
Ollani
Puptzy
Purbalingga
Qsah
Therong
Dragon Tiger Gate’s members

Best detailed trailer I have ever seen for arcane legends! The editing, the structure, the flow and music what an awesome and thorough blend!

Analytical
03-10-2021, 02:45 AM
YouTube or Twitch Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUMGCcnMacIdJbXaM9XY_Iw

Nice step by step video, good video as a beginner sneak peak!

MasterSan
03-10-2021, 02:45 AM
Video Link:

https://youtu.be/UJ4UdHCCXl4Most fun video I've seen in the contest. [emoji119]
Awesome voice, script, video edits 11/10.[emoji119]
Shoutout to Arachnophobik!! He's a real homie g sliceeee [emoji12] [emoji3060]

Lopsideed
03-10-2021, 03:44 AM
IGN: Enifriziar
Theme: From noob to pro
Channel link:
https://youtube.com/channel/UCasqH_01ujt_mhS2v8kbtrg
Video link:https://youtu.be/RXHwy0_P6p4

memphis
03-10-2021, 04:32 AM
IGN: Apoxhd
Theme: funny Duel between 2 of my friends for 1 Million Gold!
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVqs4mHdpD4sbWa6fw5s6ww
Video link: https://youtu.be/OcCXdf5Wpes

I laughed so much! Really great video! Your other videos are really good too!

Remiem
03-10-2021, 08:06 AM
WOW, ya'll. These entries are blowing me away!! You've got some serious talent. As a reminder to anyone still working on theirs, the deadline is TONIGHT at 11:59pm CT, so get those entries in! Even if the thread isn't locked, anything posted after that deadline will not be in the running for prizes.

To answer some of the unanswered questions:

- You won't be faulted for outside scenes (like live video, anime, etc.), so don't worry about that.
- Personally, I prefer watching Watch Mode of other people, but no, you won't be faulted for "watching" yourself.
- As far as the 3 min. max, I'm not going to fault you for a few seconds, but do try to get as close to that max as possible. A lot of people had to work pretty hard to cut theirs down to the right time, so I want to make sure we remain fair to everyone. If you want to be safe, keep it at or under 3 mins. <3

I'll close out the thread tomorrow and we'll get started on voting!

Prabsimar Chhabra
03-10-2021, 08:51 AM
IGN : PRABSIMAR
Theme : Reasons to Play Arcane Legends
YouTube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/prabsimarchhabra
Video Link : https://youtu.be/jYqYjk1UjDE

Kumsaati
03-10-2021, 09:09 AM

New link: https://youtu.be/wYmxfq9rEJ0

Arachnophobik
03-10-2021, 12:36 PM
your voice is OP!!

1 <3

Thanks man, I appreciate it ^_^

Most fun video I've seen in the contest. [emoji119]
Awesome voice, script, video edits 11/10.[emoji119]
Shoutout to Arachnophobik!! He's a real homie g sliceeee [emoji12] [emoji3060]

HESTIA FAMILIA FOREVER :onthego:

Caru
03-10-2021, 12:40 PM
IGN : Clementhine

Theme : Deep Mars Highlight

YouTube Channel Link : https://youtube.com/channel/UCZwkxiTwB6ZELwP8_mhxCeg

Video Link : https://youtu.be/8LDRjXEo4LU

Mynzz
03-10-2021, 01:04 PM
Is it ended ?

Kumsaati
03-10-2021, 07:11 PM
Its new link; shared one had problems
https://youtu.be/fV5tzkUBmEI

Imatank
03-10-2021, 11:12 PM
I like the story of Seegaming's entry, reminds my of old times :) and Illegally's was well edited, good luck guys

Remiem
03-11-2021, 02:47 PM
Contest is closed! We'll review the entires and will post winners before this time next week! Good luck, everyone!