PDA

View Full Version : Akfurys eng pvp build and encouragement to engineers

akfury
04-19-2012, 01:45 PM
hello my fellow engineers,

i have finally got bored of using the same old build (morfics build) so i decided to make my own. before i get started if you need a build i highly reccomend morfics guide now here is my build. v

Wither 6 leech 6 empathy 6 revive 0
force shield 0 supression 2 protection 6 transference 6
pain 2 sonic boom 0 decay 6

slightly different then morfics build force shield and transference switched which means you will take more damage with this build but will get more heals which make up for lack of the one buff and another damage skill thats why i like it

do not try to go toe to toe you will get slaughtered try to follow these steps for best results

use protection and empathy at beginning of fight run in hit your enemy with supression back away (to waste buffs not required if your fighting a eng) after there buffs are gone move in and hit them with pain and the three dots in this order decay leech wither then use trasference then run like a mad man too heal (its only fun if you emote while you run ;) )

GEAR that i use full platinum set, nova blaster (if you cant afford a nova the platinum heavy pistol is next best) blackstar shield, i switch between two implant depending on who im fighting platinum damage and platinum dodge.

and dont give up engineers we learn by failing dont worry about your k/d if you do you will not improve with engineer pvp i just recently fought a op 4 times before i won yes i lost the first 3 in a row but not giving up awarded me a kill on the fourth try! and improved my skill for future battles. yes engs may be the worst class for pvp but that does not mean we cant try are best to succeed

And for you commandos who call us engineers runners yes we run (kite*) but you go try a eng in pvp and find out what its like.

please leave feed back of how the build works for you and remember too have fun its a game throw some emotes in your fight my personal favorite is the party one :)

thats it thanks for reading this post :)

morfic
04-19-2012, 02:34 PM
Thanks AK. Whenever I get back into SL pvp, I will definitely try your build. I'm interested in how trans will play out.

akfury
04-19-2012, 04:24 PM
Thanks AK. Whenever I get back into SL pvp, I will definitely try your build. I'm interested in how trans will play out.

thanks morfy i would like your feed back on it and come back to sl!

Rittik
05-21-2012, 09:48 AM
Thanks buddy..ur build helped me a lot too...though i myself suck at engi pvp..but ur build is pretty cool :)

-Rik(Rittik)

akfury
05-21-2012, 12:07 PM
Thanks buddy..ur build helped me a lot too...though i myself suck at engi pvp..but ur build is pretty cool :)

-Rik(Rittik)
just takes time you will get it eventually =D

Hellcurse
05-22-2012, 05:34 AM
just saying though i would put at least one on revive for pve and ctf

morfic
05-22-2012, 08:57 AM

Revive is for wusses.

akfury
05-22-2012, 02:09 PM

if you know me i dont ctf its 1v1 build rev is waste of point and there is no pve after level 41 no reason to run cause no good drops

akfury
06-15-2012, 04:13 PM
bump-

friend asked me to

Zaonabiuibil
06-15-2012, 06:51 PM
Ak. THANK YOU. This build helped SO much when preparing my engineer for PvP. PM Enchilada if you wanna die from an engineer! ENG FTW!

akfury
06-15-2012, 07:20 PM
Ak. THANK YOU. This build helped SO much when preparing my engineer for PvP. PM Enchilada if you wanna die from an engineer! ENG FTW!

different friend but you to :D

Cuteandsmexy
06-19-2012, 02:31 PM
thanks buddy

akfury
06-19-2012, 03:34 PM
np glad i could help

Szangheili
09-08-2012, 12:51 PM
Well, next time I get plat, would definitely try this build. Too bad I sold my Nova btw... Gonna have to use my Razer (Although I do like the razer better anyways :/)

Mrbananaz
09-08-2012, 01:00 PM
Beuitiful build

Jblazer
09-09-2012, 05:28 PM
6 on revive?Wha?

akfury
09-09-2012, 07:29 PM
6 on revive?Wha?

Your reading it wrong revive is zero ... The place value is to the right of the skill name

akfury
09-09-2012, 07:30 PM
Well, next time I get plat, would definitely try this build. Too bad I sold my Nova btw... Gonna have to use my Razer (Although I do like the razer better anyways :/)
If you can get a napalm or tempest... The gear is out dated

[S]pectacular.
09-09-2012, 11:42 PM
Don't be mad cryhavoc stole your legendary drop hahaha

[S]pectacular.
09-09-2012, 11:43 PM
This is an excellent guide btw, thank you. :) it helped my eng get his kdr all the way up to almost 0.5!

akfury
09-10-2012, 01:27 AM
You -.- ...... And glad I could help mate slap that thanks button like it was naughty ;) hint hint