PDA

View Full Version : List the helpful person you have ever met when you were newbie

BroknHeart/Nephop
02-20-2021, 10:26 AM
I played this game during 2015 Halloween event and for me one warr helped me alot his IGN was Umarsiz or something like that. I became lvl 46 and then I quit game.
I then took some break and came back in 2016 Halloween at that time one mage named Panoramixxxxx helped me.
For me Umarsiz and Panoramixxxxx is the best helpful person I ever found in game.
Panoramixxxxx still plays this game and he is kind, nice[emoji3] and funny guy[emoji38].

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

scaryullerus
02-20-2021, 10:29 AM
ok

Sent from my M2007J3SY using Tapatalk

Flamesofanger
02-20-2021, 11:12 AM
Imo, encryptions is the most helpful person i've ever met on any game ever in my entire life. Whether it be offline games and online, he's always there to help me in the game, virtually but not physically. Maybe both or 1 maybe. Who knows? but yeah

He supplied me with plenty of red balloons and a time machine to go from 2009 to 2021 and become pro instantly. Best youtube channel/guides eva. sub 2 him. thank :worked_till_5am:

Also, did i mention that he'd make a great girl friend too? You all should get to know her better. Don't miss your chance fr. yall lucky asf. :worked_till_5am:

Zeus
02-20-2021, 11:14 AM
Encryptions YouTube channel was really helpful to me.

firebelt & crystalkiller
02-20-2021, 11:31 AM
Ellada(rog).. Super old friend..was fun to play with op ppl at that time... .. Forgot what year but prolly somewhere 2014-16.

Also so many others including kystones...
And Encryptions videos was super good whn I started evg solo lb
Recently got to know legolasn.. Is a fun dude.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Overbear
02-20-2021, 11:34 AM
Can't remember too many specific ign's, but there are some guilds I used to be in like Epitome of Silent Kill and Insane Asylem had alot of members who helped me out. Now I'm in High Society and surrounded by pro's who I can always rely on for help :)

IExposedYou
02-20-2021, 11:46 AM
Handsumlegends and encryptions YouTube channels helped me initially. There was a person who’s name was sleepy or sleepie or so he carried me during pirate booty when I had only legendary gears

Arachnophobik
02-20-2021, 11:47 AM
Ngl, I don't watch a lot of AL videos but Encryptions' videos really gave me a decent grasp of proc handling, and a huge headstart on what to do as I've returned to a completely different game than what I was used to.

Aside from that, Bny really helps me out a lot on warrior stuff and Frustrate is teaching me ways to get my *** into the lb.

Edit: Hestia lends me hundreds of millions of gold

Faded09
02-20-2021, 11:57 AM
Umaraw and Zxxp my Filipino friend who helped me alot from my quest

Stormydragon
02-20-2021, 12:06 PM
Guilds like Eos and IA helped me much. Else.. Encryptions of course xD. Greenspeedy, Blackmilotic, Icecristal, Lotaba, Flareghost and many more...

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk

Abdu ._.
02-20-2021, 12:19 PM
Sodscoob and wiws were some old friends helped me alot when I started again last year, sadly sodscoob stopped playing. Encryptions and marsuus YouTube were very helpful too along with smaller ones like prabsimar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tricksterity
02-20-2021, 12:31 PM
Hmmm good one to be honest !!
As out of game help ?? Encryption
But as in game itself Susie (extreme legion-officer) and one of most closest friend of mine !!

Default1307
02-20-2021, 01:39 PM
Legolasn is a very helpful and funny dude

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

synoptix
02-20-2021, 01:54 PM
Bluesparky, Serancha, Wallnut (pheonix was best guild for me)

Spooked
02-20-2021, 02:04 PM
Yeaaaars ago the old Inferno phoenix leaders, they were like family to me back then.
Sounds soft but i will never forget those times when i used to sneak out of bed at 6 am to play AL

LuckyDread
02-20-2021, 02:45 PM
I met ghost... he taught me how to play the game and how to get good at it :3

Roblox
02-20-2021, 03:13 PM
Encryptions always had my back when it came to haters on here and he also gave out tips when it came to future events or profit[emoji41]

Best Al players ever[emoji846]

scaryullerus
02-20-2021, 03:16 PM
Joe helped me the most (please ask me who Joe is)

Pinklips
02-20-2021, 03:24 PM
Ldrs, Call, Nnikita, Qilis, Akshika, Jaws,Kristalmaniac, Exhlcris,Huapebaj and some more I forgot, were really kind and helpful.. And I saw youtube videos of a player called Slekkii, that helped a lot too !

Stephencobear
02-20-2021, 04:13 PM
Not any one person, but it was one thing taught me a lot...

The forums. Ty forums for the good bad and the cringe XD

Joe helped me the most (please ask me who Joe is)
Ok
Who is Joe

Bahbayaga
02-20-2021, 05:57 PM
No one Literally no one
-Myself

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk

✅Exile✅
02-20-2021, 06:02 PM
Encryptions + Canva + so many others helped me when i was a newbie, even when i didnt have many items or gold i asked around towns for help and i found alot of players willing to help me. Encryptions gave me some gold and grim egg to help me out and canva helped me level up my characters.

and ofcourse there were many names i did not mention who helped me and taught me how to play this game. So if you remember helping me in the past please add me on discord: warriorexcile8#6771
i would love to chat with ya again <3

xsilentninjax
02-20-2021, 06:39 PM
Scammers

lessons were learned xD

Deathlyreaper
02-20-2021, 09:30 PM
There was a player in early 2013s who helped me and his name was Tablespoon, great guy. I enjoyed AL because of him.

Also, back when I played mage there was this insane op mage that i looked up to and always followed his forum advice. I think his name was Instanthumour?? i forget but he was a beast in pvp as a mage. I followed his advice and managed to kill warriors and rogues who had elondrian mythics when I only had legendaries.

worshipped
02-20-2021, 10:54 PM
Sixxxty and lordzlien helped me in the beginning when farming locks, when i didnt have lepre ,they gave me one and included me in their pts even tho i was noob af, they were like a family to me. Also worshiped/worsh when starting lvl 11 pvp. He gave me his pro tips and best strategies and what gears to buy was like a brother to me. Also my bro runubb gave me gold when i needed it most.

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

dvlong
02-21-2021, 12:44 AM
Can’t remember his sign but in my early days of this game maybe 6,7 years ago; a tank gave me 10k to buy potions. I was so happy lols

Arachnophobik
02-21-2021, 02:46 AM
Who is Joe
Oh no..........

Archugejackmen
02-21-2021, 03:23 AM
Forgot his/her ign. Back in 2013-2014 a mage helped me to clear the ydra questline. If you’re still somewhere out there, I hope you’re doing well

Nevoc
02-21-2021, 04:23 AM
encryptions

Sent from my SM-A205FN using Tapatalk

Crocodile
02-21-2021, 08:14 AM
For me its esgzs(i cant remember his old ign lol), flarelf, nify..

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Repent
02-22-2021, 02:54 AM
Well if people remember this ign I think they will dislike me... But anyways the main person who really taught me about the game was Dmthfckr yes I know he was disliked but he turned out to be a very nice guy who offered free advice and was actually always willing to help me. Ofc I learned a lot of things from Ecnryptions and Handsumlegend YT vids as well and I would def recommend watching their channels!

Honorable mention: Dzm and User, thanks for carrying me in elite maps xD and also just being chill dudes y'all pushed me hard this season lol

-Atoned

scaryullerus
02-22-2021, 03:01 AM
Not any one person, but it was one thing taught me a lot...

The forums. Ty forums for the good bad and the cringe XD

Ok
Who is Joeso you have chosen..
death

Susanne
02-22-2021, 05:22 AM
Well, I was looking through YouTube a few months back. I was desperately looking for how to improve myself as a player in every way.
I came across a couple of wonderful tutorials, actually it's been there a few years, so many of you may have seen it and judging by how a lot of you play, may have taken the tutorials to your hearts.
I can't seem to post a link but they can be found by typing in dex scene, how to be a Great pvp Player.
If you haven't seen it, I suggest you do so. The other one will teach you how to be op.

memphis
02-22-2021, 07:25 AM
Arcane Apox Yt channel is the best

omg_its_Amy
02-24-2021, 11:28 AM
Meexii

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 8 Pro mit Tapatalk

Saint Jaffo
02-24-2021, 12:20 PM
Ban, Encryptions, and others who disappeared </3

Imback Al
02-24-2021, 01:25 PM
Dynimite, safiras, twoxc, and baron. Not to mention some of my early pvp mentors. For pvp back at around level 36, I looked up to janebella, lia, zeus, and arrypotta, 2 of whom really helped me out. From 46 onward, terrorshock helped me develop as a pvp player, but now, zeus, wap, flames, promise, ham, ako, and all of the other people I’ve become good friends with are pushing me to become better than I ever was.

-Truth

Mely Original
02-24-2021, 04:50 PM
Who helped me out..? Hmmm my wallet definitely 💁

Mufasa
02-25-2021, 04:24 AM
I played this game during 2015 Halloween event and for me one warr helped me alot his IGN was Umarsiz or something like that. I became lvl 46 and then I quit game.
I then took some break and came back in 2016 Halloween at that time one mage named Panoramixxxxx helped me.
For me Umarsiz and Panoramixxxxx is the best helpful person I ever found in game.
Panoramixxxxx still plays this game and he is kind, nice[emoji3] and funny guy[emoji38].

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

OG players like candylicks, fadedtwo, and others OG enigmatic members. Zeus. And other players I be came friends with after that like, Amy, Samhoe, Fumes, Ripacedollasignz, Poprocks(she know) OP rouge(Rough) when lvl 36-46 PvP was poppin

codered
02-27-2021, 02:54 AM
For me, kalizza
Hope he make a comeback, or he is, idk.