PDA

View Full Version : Kt4 remap

Abdu ._.
02-20-2021, 07:35 PM
Why do I sometimes spawn at the front of kraag tombs and sometimes right in front of kt4 when I remap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advocacies
02-20-2021, 07:37 PM
First you must enter kt4 then leave at back then u have your spawn point near kt4 I can't really describe in words but welp i tried xd

Encryptions
02-20-2021, 07:39 PM
Must fully run kt4 once then exit through the maps entrance spawn place. This puts you infont of kt4 entrance so now at the end of kt4 instead of running to the spawn exit thing you just quit to menu then press play.

Advocacies
02-20-2021, 07:57 PM
Must fully run kt4 once then exit through the maps entrance spawn place. This puts you infont of kt4 entrance so now at the end of kt4 instead of running to the spawn exit thing you just quit to menu then press play.

You don't have to fully run the map you can just enter and exit the same way to trigger spawn 🤔

Analytical
02-21-2021, 01:49 AM
You don't have to fully run the map you can just enter and exit the same way to trigger spawn 🤔

Yup, this is correct.

Stand at kt4 entrance - enter kt4 - exit from entrance - enter kt4 2nd time - finish the map - click avatar - go to menu click play and you will be remapped right in front of kt4 entrance.