PDA

View Full Version : 0.9.1 Content Update (86386)

null_void
04-19-2012, 04:24 PM
2 New Item Packs available in the store. The packs have a chance to drop the super rare weapons Firebrand and Pestilence!
Tightened the range on PvP level brackets that can play together so that largest difference is 6 levels (instead of 10). For example, if a level 14 player is the first player to enter a PvP match, only players up to level 17 and down to level 11 can now join that map.
Vermin Swarm will now have a less severe snare effect in PvP. PvE effect is unchanged.
Charged Vermin Swarm will now snare instead of stun in PvP. PvE effect is unchanged.
Substantially lowered the stun effect timer on the Axe Combo attack.
You should no longer be able to get an 'extra' ghost in the final Tutorial Mission.
Fixed a bug where ability icons would occasionally show up as a gold icon.
Fixed a bug that caused some players to respec whenever they changed zones.

Growwle
04-19-2012, 04:36 PM
Doh! I just spent all my plat on item packs. Nice PVP changes though, keep up the good work.

dugantale
04-19-2012, 04:51 PM
Is the cap still 21? Some one told me it was.changed to 20?

azichea
04-19-2012, 04:52 PM
lol that glod thing on albilty thing happen to me i though my computer waz actin up lol

Gluttony
04-19-2012, 04:57 PM

21 is still the cap but there is some confusion due to the fact that the amount of xp necessary to level up has been removed from the bar at the top of the screen. The only way to see the number as a fraction is to view it in the lair.

Xaphan Fox
04-19-2012, 05:04 PM
Since patch,
the stats at the top of the screen appear messed up. Energy shows, but is blank when it goes to what used to be energy timer.
Experience is no longer a fraction.

Energy timer missing appears to be the big one...

Jacus
04-19-2012, 05:05 PM
Please bring back the amount of experience needed in the bar at top

bronislav84
04-19-2012, 05:08 PM
Bugs:
Cannot see time to next energy point while on the map, only in stages or town.

Total exp needed to level up removed? This might be a feature, but I dunno any people that like it. I wanna see how much I need to level up, not just how much I have.

dugantale
04-19-2012, 05:09 PM

21 is still the cap but there is some confusion due to the fact that the amount of xp necessary to level up has been removed from the bar at the top of the screen. The only way to see the number as a fraction is to view it in the lair.

Ty!

Jacus
04-19-2012, 05:17 PM
On google chrome I can still see energy timer when in town but not on map?

Darkfader
04-19-2012, 05:19 PM
Bugs:
Cannot see time to next energy point while on the map, only in stages or town.

Total exp needed to level up removed? This might be a feature, but I dunno any people that like it. I wanna see how much I need to level up, not just how much I have.

You can see how much exp you need.... In lair o/

Xaphan Fox
04-19-2012, 05:36 PM
Energy timer shows in town, but not in map

Lylaise
04-19-2012, 11:39 PM
I agree that the /# part of the exp area needs to be on the top always. Also, we need the Energy timer back. Or at least make it an option to turn it on or off in the options screen.

I'm still getting messages in big letters about what happened in PvP when I leave the zone.

Thanks so much for fixing the respec problem! That's a big help! ^.^